Vanz0r

You're playing too much Dayz if...

When camping you try to hide tents inside foliage.

When you stare at town buildings with binoculars, and subsequently become a well-known peeping tom.

I can spot wildlife like a pro now.

I almost wrecked my car when I spotted a rabbit running in someone's yard. I was on my way to get dinner and was starving.

• Like 2

I move my left hand instinctively towards the push-to-talk button before talking to my girl. True story.

Walk up to a supermarket and get scared shitless thinking everyone walking around it is an infected zombie.

Catch a reflection of yourself wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses and think you're back in the game.

Feeling as though you have to keep looking around in fear of being taken out by a sniper.

When you fall asleep after a day/night of gaming and a few hours later wakes up crouching by the fridge in the kitchen realizing ive been sleepwalking half asleep/half awake because i was pretty sure i saw someone looking at me from behind the couch in the bedroom with an AK, so i got out of bed in this insomnia kind of state scared shitless, running inside the kitchen and trying to alt+f4 to get out of the game/wake up, realizing im not holding a keyboard. After that you become a bit more awake, grabs a red bull from the fridge and swears never go to sleep again/never going go to green mountain at night again.

True story :( After that i started to play a little less, and trying to avoid night servers.

• Like 1

You see a fuel tanker and think "cool somewhere to fill my jerrycans"

happened yesterday driving along, gave myself a break from dayz last night.

...you break your leg and then go the emergency room saying, "No really, all I need is a shot of morphine."

• Like 6

When before using stairs, you grab your pockets making sure you have a morphine auto-injector ready.

• Like 1

When you stock your car with food water and camping supplies along with other survival gear before setting out for work in the morning.

True story, i packed my emergency survival kits and stashed them in various places.

-also when you seriously start to consider buying more than enough ammo and swat gear.

You get together with your family and decide you aren't properly prepared for a zombie apocalypse!

• Like 1

Gutted my friends dog "dude chill, had low blood"

Legs broke when I got out of bed.

try putting an axe in my pocket.

• Like 1

When you see someone out of the corner of your eye and start shouting "I'm a medic! Don't shoot! I can help you!"

No? Just me?

• Like 1

...When you take your dog out at night holding a shotgun and a .45 on your hip.

...and an AR15 slung to your chest.

Edited by ahyokata
  • Like 1

I had to ride the bus for an hour to a part of town I've never been to before to get a new driver's license the other day. On the way, the bus passed a large, tall grey industrial building (I think it's some kind of grain silo, but I dunno) that looks just like the big factory in the middle of Cherno. Before I even realized what I was doing, I was scanning the top of it for snipers.

You hear flys buzzing and the occasional Z growl ..miles away from your computer.

You recon suitable loot location on the way to work each morning.

I had to ride the bus for an hour to a part of town I've never been to before to get a new driver's license the other day. On the way, the bus passed a large, tall grey industrial building (I think it's some kind of grain silo, but I dunno) that looks just like the big factory in the middle of Cherno. Before I even realized what I was doing, I was scanning the top of it for snipers.

I've actually been doing that recently. I scour rooftops and horizons for possible snipers whenever I'm in public transport or walking.

When I was awaking , in limbo( not dreaming but not waked) , and heard birds and the noise of leaves moved by wind.. and thought: "Uhuu! Lucky! It isn't night in this server!!"

True story...

Edited by octopos