Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

oh no you killed my tractor, got me there

op clearly the greatest bandit ever. beware tractors and cherno spawns everywhere

I believe the word you were looking for was asshole.

105 murders and only 5 bandit kills?

Who cares, what a fucking beast. Congrats to you on your success, sir.

• Like 1

Thats a hefty amount of kills and days survived. I've had 21 days alive myself but no where near 100+ player kills.....and I actively hunt players. Gratz mate and remember, haters gonna hate no matter what :P.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! There are a lot of haters out there, and they're all hating their hearts out...

For those that want me dead but haven't figured out how to find me yet like some of the smarter ones already have, I frequent the NZ servers.

Now follow me there so I can increase my tally

Thanks everyone! There are a lot of haters out there, and they're all hating their hearts out...

For those that want me dead but haven't figured out how to find me yet like some of the smarter ones already have, I frequent the NZ servers.

Now follow me there so I can increase my tally

I haven't been in the thread for awhile, can I get an update? I'm assuming you haven't died yet, so what's the kill tally?

I haven't been in the thread for awhile, can I get an update? I'm assuming you haven't died yet, so what's the kill tally?

Hey there Swineflew, my crew and I have actually been busy trying to locate a helicopter to no avail yet so no real increase in murders. Sitting on 115 at the moment, but that is bound to change this weekend as i plan on getting my hands extremely bloody. I'll try to record murdering someone in a somewhat humerous way just for you (and any others that get enjoyment out of it).

Hey look I'm good aswell.

OdJQs.jpg

You sir, have the photoshop skills of a dead cat.

• Like 1

The other day, before I posted the picture of me sniping a lone tree in the rain, we went to Cherno to get helicopter parts in preparation for the latest patch. I also heard this was a good place to find "bandits" that hunt freshies...

CJhL3.jpg

And not one of these armed scumbags were a bandit (not even the guy in the ghillie suit or the other wearing cammo).... Oh and the unarmed guy on the left commited suicide by jumping off the building. Such a grand evening :)

Seems like someone else had a similar idea of getting parts from cherno, too bad we found him first (video of that to come shortly).

Now now I know what you're all going to say. "OMG Xiroth this proves it, you've been sniping noobs in Cherno you spawn camping / hopping scumbag." Well no matter what I say, people won't listen to it and will think whatever they like so I leave you with this message:

Fuck you :)

This an old picture as your still on 110 kills?

110 is an achievement no matter how you play, but something's do not add up why is your zombie count so low after so many days (okay not completely unreasonable) and how do you walk and shoot so freely on the roofs in Cherno.

I,m on day 15 and my wife 20 odd we both have nearly 50 murders and over 200 zeds, most of our kills are from around the map not on the coast, although I do skim outside Cherno and electro from time to time looking for well geared snipers( bitter from all those times i got sniped when freshly spawned). Both of our bandit counts are low my wife has 2 I think and I have none, but have shot many ghillied players with high tier kit.

But like I said we have not exactly played in the spirit of the game to get do many kills so I am not proud, I think I,d find it hard to get to 110 without taking a few liberties but if you have not I tip my hat to you sir. Although hanging around on the roof,s of Cherno shooting an AS50 is stupid where I play and will encourage counter fire from a barrage of 50.cals.

I hunted two murderers like you the other day with only my hatchet and tactical movement. I'm glad you exist, more of a challenge for those of us that like it up close and personal.

see you around ;)

Edited by freeman83

This is the Bandit section, Don't get so butt hurt about it.

This isn't banditry though, this is "ZOMG LOOK AT TEH LEET SKILLZ!"

In other words, he's camping with a sniper rifle, on a hill, picking people off. No loot, no progress, just shooting for lulz. That's not banditry. Banditry is killing for gain, not for imaginary points. They say there's no honor among thieves, but a thief is not a kleptomaniac. Likewise, a Bandit may kill for progress or survival, and may even raid cities for equipment, but to sit on a hill and C-Log every time it hits the fan? That's not banditry, that's just FPS deathmatching.

your biggest accomplishment isnt the 100 murders. any idiot who abuses alt f4 can do that with enough patience.

the true accomplishment is surviving that long without getting insta killed by a hacker.

the true accomplishment is surviving that long without getting insta killed by a hacker.

+1

i was actually thinking the same

your biggest accomplishment isnt the 100 murders. any idiot who abuses alt f4 can do that with enough patience.

This. OP this isnt Call of Duty where getting kills is important / gives you credit.

Killing because yes is pretty much childish, and I really hope you are under 15, because if you are not I think it is time for you to become a little bit more "mature".

No hard feelings, also inb4 butthurt

Edited by ixtilion

Actually I logged into a server once where everything around me was on fire so I assume I caught the tail end of a nuke. I didn't stay around long enough to find out what was going on though...

I also shot a hacker / scripter. This guy with a ghillie suit was sitting in the middle of a field near starry so I shot him as per usual, and when I inspected his gear he had an AS50TWS, and a second AS50 in his pack with shitloads of ammo... I left it all there of course, I want nothing to do with hacked items. You can probably get banned just by having it on you or something.

• Like 1

It is amusing isn't it. No matter what you do you can't please everyone, and your words will always be twisted.

But you can KILL everyone :P

This. OP this isnt Call of Duty where getting kills is important / gives you credit.

Killing because yes is pretty much childish, and I really hope you are under 15, because if you are not I think it is time for you to become a little bit more "mature".

No hard feelings, also inb4 butthurt

"Grow up and play the game like I do. The way you play is immature and stupid"

Getting kills IS important to a lot of people, and like it or not he has a triple digit kill count, and like it or not, there is nothing easy about getting that high of a kill count.

Yeah, that doesn't bring ANY danger's for a sniper..

Oh wait..

DAT LOGIC!

Watch out, we got a badass overhere!

Defending him is as retarded as attacking him.

Good job doing what you're telling people not to do, aka caring.

Hello all,

Sorry for the belated post, I've been quite busy recently.

I'm posting to let you all know that the inevitable has happed. I, Xiroth, was killed last weekend...... by a hacker. Story below:

So me and a friend were going about our usual murdering business. I had found myself a nice "overwatch" style spot and I was covering him as he went to investigate some high value industrial spawn locations for much needed vehicle parts. All of a sudden he starts getting shot at so he begins running sporadically towards the nearest cover he can see. I quickly scan the area in the direction of the gunshots, judging by the sound delay he would have been around 400-500m away. Sure enough I spot him quickly and line him up in the sights of my AS50. It appears to be some guy in a ghillie suit with what sounds / looks like an L85. I shoot 1 bullet, it hits him, he slumps to the ground dead. My kill count does not increase, no "xxx was killed" message pops up so I figure it must be lag.

Change of plans, my friend starts to head towards the corpse to see what this guy has on him. It takes my friend a good minute or so to get to the body and my kill count still hasn't increased (murder or bandit kills)... a little odd, I begin to think... 'he's there dead, he didn't log out, his body is still there so I definitely shot and killed him.' I think to myself.

My friend reaches the corpse and tells me he has every item in the game on his person. Every gun, every kind of ammunition and lots of it, lots of grenades etc etc. Clearly the guy i've just killed is a hacker (apparently one that I pissed off when I killed him). Literally a few seconds after he tells me the guy has everything, a message pops up in the middle of my screen which reads "LIVESTREAM BEING HACKED!!!!", I say to my friend "uhhh are you seeing this?" and he says yes, so I hit escape and click abort, but as soon as I do I see a mass amount of people get killed instantly, my characters legs break, I click ok and return to the menu screen.

My friend was killed. I log into a different server and it asks me to select my gender, so apparently I was killed as well.

Someone asked me to describe how it felt to be looking at the "YOU ARE DEAD" screen after living so long, killing so many people and having lost it all. Well... I didn't even get to see the "YOU ARE DEAD" screen, but I can tell you what I felt when I saw the "SELECT YOUR GENDER" screen instead. Initially, I was disappointed. Disappointed by the fact I was not killed by a legitamite player, disappointed I was not shot and killed by someone that deserved to kill me (one of you people). Then 10 seconds later, I laughed. How funny it was that this hacker had to nuke the server to get revenge on me... Mr hacker, your tears were... oh so delicious. Then a few seconds after that, I was relieved. Relieved that I no longer have to hide / watch my back. I've got nothing to lose now so it's time to have some fun!

Luckily I spawned near Cherno, I found myself an axe, sprinted around attracting a massive zombie train until I found another newly spawned survivor. I ran at him and broke his legs with a swing of my hatchet but just as I stopped to do this a zombie kncoked me out, and we both got mauled to death by a giant pack of zombies. hearing both our characters scream as we were eaten alive was hilarious.

I still love this game...

Maybe now I'll try and see how many murders I can get with assault rifles only, or hatchets, or pistols...

Looking forward to seeing you all around :)

Edit: Final tally was 119 murders, 5 bandit kills, 27 days played. (no screenshot sorry :( )

Edited by Xiroth
  • Like 9

Cool! Either way it's still an achievement. Haters gonna hate! B) :beans: