Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

You didn't mention thermal in your messages, I think... Is your squad not carrying one?

We used to but they were despawned in one of the previous patches. Never really liked them though to be honest, they're not that great for anything around 200-300m, but the thermal makes it tricky to use sub 200m (at least i found anyways) and kind of lacks firepower & the projectile speed is quite slow.

It's still pretty easy to spot without them I find. It is however, advantageous for spotting at long distance. I'll give it that.

105 murders/5bandits

So basicly you're a little bitch who camps spawnpoints, where players have absolutely no means of ever killing, let alone finding you, because you're to much of a bitch to go to the NWAF/Stary and you're actually proud of it?

It's more of a challenge shooting down the rabbits in this game or playing the snipertraining mission in ARMA2OA than what you are doing.

They should add a forum section called "Kid's Corner" for people like you, who pretend they are bandits, but shit their pants of the thought of sniping at NWAF/Stary, where you can actually can get killed yourself.

I honestly don't even get why people do this lame shit. Spawncamping in DayZ is just as much griefing as it is in any other FPS title. The thrill of being a bandit comes from the paranoia from those long drawn-out battles, the insecurity, the thrill of the hunt.

I really hope this shit becomes reportable someday.

• Like 1

I have 3 murders, highest i ever got. I'm not looking for other players just for the killing.

And i assume that you are using sniper and "camping" which you do if you're not playing cod. But there you are a "faggot" if you run n gun with a sniper.

In conclusion, internet will be hating and that is still a pretty impressive kill feed.

We used to but they were despawned in one of the previous patches. Never really liked them though to be honest, they're not that great for anything around 200-300m, but the thermal makes it tricky to use sub 200m (at least i found anyways) and kind of lacks firepower & the projectile speed is quite slow.

It's still pretty easy to spot without them I find. It is however, advantageous for spotting at long distance. I'll give it that.

Yeah... The L85A2 AWS is not really all that good a gun for any other reason than the thermal scope. That is why I carry it. Makes for a great tool when on the move and when fighting vs well equipped groups. I also find that anti-sniper actions are so much easier for it's spotting power. Also great for chasing after ambush survivors and defusing their counter-ambushes during the chase. Then again, carrying the thermal means you are giving most your kills to your squad mates.

I should note though that I had a 12-14 kill streak at one point with M16 ACOG and I really liked that gun. It's pretty much the same weapon except without the thermal function, so using it taught me to use the L85A2 AWS properly too... Those guns are great up close, where you can strafe-run around buildings etc. and spray full auto from the hip, and then its great at 100+ meters or so. Anything between those ranges is often frustrating. A great tool for a squad, but does take some getting used to for the user.

I guess it just comes down to preferred roles then... I don't mind taking support roles (scout, spotter, squad leader) and I don't need a huge kill count. I just want to have good successful fire fights and a good team around me ;)

Wow...whole lotta mad in these responses. 110 kills is a 110 kills. Unless he's ghosting or hacking, that's an impressive feat and you sir, deserve my beans.

Alright, so here you go. HD video as requested:

Like i mentioned earlier it's only very short and i've only got the trial of fraps. It's just me and my friend running through a field on the way to our destination in the dark. goes for 12 seconds.

I'm aware its mega dark but I don't have any video editing stuff and apparently youtube is making the video brighter and said to check back in a few hours or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E12Kr6Aqkg

I'll probably make another later on that's a bit easier to see.

Edit: It's not so bad on 1080p, should be much better once it's brightened up.

Edited by Xiroth
  • Like 4

I cant watch the video here at work. But I'll try. Good shit on 110 kills. I think that if I can get my first kill, I'll be happy.

Guys, it's legit. Just because you haven't gotten that many kills does not mean its a legendary feat to not get killed and still kill others playing DayZ. 90% of the people who play this game think bushes stop 50 cal shots...

Don't worry, the hackers will get this guy eventually. I'll be the one laughing when we all get teleported and polymorphed into goats by some script kiddie. <33

Don't worry, the hackers will get this guy eventually. I'll be the one laughing when we all get teleported and polymorphed into goats by some script kiddie. <33

As much as I disagree with the OP's probable spawn camping, I would hate for him to lose what is obviously a proud gaming achievement for him to a fucking scripting window licker.

Edited by z-layrex

It doesnt really tell much, you could have been exploiting or hacking to get those kills..

1. turn on hacks

2. get loads of kills

3. close game / turn off hacks

4. ...

5. SS on forum to brag about well something we all could have done :)

But if you did this legit, you seriously need to consider the time you spend on killing unarmed fresh spawns. Sniping new spawns gets old after 10 kills and you move on to someone who can actually resist ;)

Yawn, another camping teenager with a sniper rifle, sitting in high traffic areas all day in his gay as fuck wookie costume. Next please.

Yap Camping + Sniper = No Skill + sounds really boring,

makes me wonder how many bodies out of all those you actually looted?

Keep it up OP, get 200 and break my record.

currently im at 60 ish kills in 10 days, NOT camping chern/elektro.

Serverhopping around the airports or Stary doesn´t count either.

please make a video on youtube while playing. one screenshot can be photoshopped so easily, that it does not prove anything.

no way you have over a hundred murders and only 5 bandit kills. There is no way to distinguish between survivors and bandits, and with everybody being trigger happy, EVERYBODY is a bandit. You count should be at least 50/50.

I smell Photoshop

Unless you sit on the coast and just snipe spawns.

I have killed multiple bandit snipers in Elektro and Cherno that have counted as murders on my debug monitor.

obviously, your definition of fun is different than his. don't judge people for how they have fun in games. sadly 3/4 people who game are like you.

OP's definition of fun is "ruining other people's fun." That's what's wrong with it. That's why he's judging OP.

Edited by Outlawled

Look out guys we got a badass over here!!

Naw but really, snipping is hardly impressive. I only kill in self defense or when I'm not trusting the person. But I do what I can to help out fellow survivors because the endgame is all a DM, and with my prefered M1014 I go close quarters. And live eachtime. I got to 4 murders 7 bandit kills out of just self defense while being a medic or aid to people. Sorry, I don't need to over compensate by going and killing 110 people from a few hundred meters out.

Hey man, awesome job :) my record is 30 kills. What gear are you using?

You have my beans!

OP's definition of fun is "ruining other people's fun." That's what's wrong with it. That's why he's judging OP.

You have to ruin someone else's fun to an extent in any FPS.

• Like 1

Combat log master congrats.....

This thread proves that everyone comes to the bandit forum.

You've got your "I've been killed so many times I want somewhere to complain", your "Congrats, I'm a bandit too and that's impressive", your "I'm going to kill you, even though there are 5 million servers and almost NO WAY to ensure I'll find you" and my favorite, "I'm going to make assumptions because I know I'll never reach that many kills."

I don't think I'm any of these, but 110 player kills is something worth bragging about if you're going to brag. Better than a "Check out this video of someone I killed in Elektro. Cool, right?"

105 murders, 5 bandit kills... me smell freshspawn slaughtering