Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

Oh and yesterday I got to witness my friend break 2 survivors legs by running them over in his pickup, then shoot them as they tried to crawl away.

I love this game sometimes.

I love this quote haha :P

Not bad junior but you have much to learn...beaner coast is not easy to live on these days.

jht3ew.jpg

Just got thunderdomed,ain't even mad :D

Such is the life in the zone

"Grow up and play the game like I do. The way you play is immature and stupid"

Getting kills IS important to a lot of people, and like it or not he has a triple digit kill count, and like it or not, there is nothing easy about getting that high of a kill count.

Camping unarmed players on the coast seems pretty easy.
  • Like 1

I would kill u with no arms u noob.

Tis but a flesh wound! Have you not seen the search for the holy grail? Are you the black knight?

Frankly if you could even use the computer without arms I'd be impressed. So good luck with that.

Edited by Xiroth
  • Like 1

sit one spot, accomplish nothing sit on a server for more then 15 minutes gets tele'd by a hacker (because That's the only way i have been getting killed, i was at 59 kills), and logs hops different server and return to bush. get more tactical man. a screenie doesnt help, make a video or you going to different places or something, anyone can be in the same place for dayz and dayz

Edited by Sapro

Frankly if you could even use the computer without arms I'd be impressed. So good luck with that.

shut up and take my beans

Not bad junior but you have much to learn...beaner coast is not easy to live on these days.

jht3ew.jpg

How many days ingame was that score ?

Isnt it quit ironic he is scoped into what appears to be an AS50?

Cool story bro, not enough drag...

People like this are the people I wish to kill.

They lay there all day with there ghillie suit and with there hacked in guns and they do killing starters for no reason because they can't be bothered to get a job or go outside.

And then one day some noob one shots you with a .303 to the face and you get butthurt.

People like this are the people I wish to kill.

They lay there all day with there ghillie suit and with there hacked in guns and they do killing starters for no reason because they can't be bothered to get a job or go outside.

Actually I don't have a ghillie suit or hacked guns. I'm not a hacker.

I also have a job, house, car, motorbike etc etc.

You're just mad you didn't win the Olympics.

To my knowledge, there isn't a set of rules in Day Z. There is no objective. You are simply given a set of starting items and a hunger/thirst. You set your OWN objectives.

You're not better than someone else because you're not a bandit. You simply have a different set of objectives that you've given yourself.

Not correct. You are given an objective and that is survival. This is what alot of people don't get. That essentially every minute you are alive you "win" the game. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

By being hostile to everyone except his mates, OP is severely risking to "loose" the game by antagonizing himself towards other players. He is essentially making sure that everyone ingame will be hostile towards him, thereby reducing his chances of survival.

If you do not share this opinion fine. Then you shouldn't mind meeting up on a server on a regular basis so I can blow your head off ;)

Furthermore, who's not to say that OP and some of his friends have just been going around killing each other to buff their stats? Just sayin'...

Not correct. You are given an objective and that is survival. This is what alot of people don't get. That essentially every minute you are alive you "win" the game. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

By being hostile to everyone except his mates, OP is severely risking to "loose" the game by antagonizing himself towards other players. He is essentially making sure that everyone ingame will be hostile towards him, thereby reducing his chances of survival.

If you do not share this opinion fine. Then you shouldn't mind meeting up on a server on a regular basis so I can blow your head off ;)

Furthermore, who's not to say that OP and some of his friends have just been going around killing each other to buff their stats? Just sayin'...

If you say survival is the objective, then you are limiting yourself to that.

If you say killing players is your objective, then you are limiting yourself.

If you choose to do whatever you want whenever you want, well, not so limited.

Point is, you see the objective as Survival. So that is what it is to you.

If someone gets in the game and decides he wants to run through towns to see how many zombies he can collect, is he wrong? No. That is the objective he set for himself.

Sad to see such closed minds.

Also, when the game starts, it doesn't have big words that pop up saying "SURVIVE!" You might have had a point if it did.

If you say survival is the objective, then you are limiting yourself to that.

If you say killing players is your objective, then you are limiting yourself.

If you choose to do whatever you want whenever you want, well, not so limited.

Point is, you see the objective as Survival. So that is what it is to you.

If someone gets in the game and decides he wants to run through towns to see how many zombies he can collect, is he wrong? No. That is the objective he set for himself.

Sad to see such closed minds.

Also, when the game starts, it doesn't have big words that pop up saying "SURVIVE!" You might have had a point if it did.

Lulz have you ever visited the front page of DayZ mod? If not then let me help you. It clearly states:

"Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive." -Keyword being survive "wink wink, nudge nudge".

See also the three steps on that same page.. Lastly, people ingame are called survivors because that is what they do. That is their objective, wether they do any of the crazy crap you just mentioned.

You say I am limiting myself by stating that this is my objective. In which way exactly? There are of course things I can do that would make it harder to do stay alive, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it if I felt like a good challenge. Even the OP brags about being "still alive" because he knows that killing 100+ people isn't that impressive if you did it over a large amount of survival attempts.

At least we agree on the point of player-killing, as it severely dumbs-down the experience to the point where you could wonder why OP and that 500+ guy even play this game. I think it is not directly the player-killing they are proud of, but the fact that they did it and got away with it (eg. still alive ;P).

Lulz have you ever visited the front page of DayZ mod? If not then let me help you. It clearly states:

"Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive." -Keyword being survive "wink wink, nudge nudge".

See also the three steps on that same page.. Lastly, people ingame are called survivors because that is what they do. That is their objective, wether they do any of the crazy crap you just mentioned.

You say I am limiting myself by stating that this is my objective. In which way exactly? There are of course things I can do that would make it harder to do stay alive, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it if I felt like a good challenge. Even the OP brags about being "still alive" because he knows that killing 100+ people isn't that impressive if you did it over a large amount of survival attempts.

At least we agree on the point of player-killing, as it severely dumbs-down the experience to the point where you could wonder why OP and that 500+ guy even play this game. I think it is not directly the player-killing they are proud of, but the fact that they did it and got away with it (eg. still alive ;P).

"Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive." -Keywords being choose your path "wink wink, nudge nudge".

The word survival could be interpreted many ways as well, if you want to focus on it.

"Kill everyone before they kill me!"

"FIND BEANS!"

Is avoiding and dealing with the people that kill for fun not an extension of "survival"?.

I think they would be a real threat that would presumably (given how grim human nature can be, when backed in to a corner and deprived of the comfort of modern society) develop fairly quickly.

Add to that the lack of any sort of police force and moral reprocussion then there is a portion of our species that will engage in and enjoy this type of behaviour.

i'm not trying to tell anyone how to play the game (i don't play like this, been murdered a shit load and don't enjoy the shoot on sight mentality) but people like this would happen and should, like it or not, be a part of the game.

This.

this haha, I once went 3 bandit kills and no muders...

edit: argh multiquote thing is not working, anyway yeah 105 murders and only 5 bandit kills - you were obviously sitting on the coast though even I kill far more bandits when sitting on the coast haha

Edited by pjano