Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

Please Xiroth come and let us know when you eventually bite the dust.

I want to know how it feels to survive for so long, kill so many people and have lost it all... describe what you feel when looking at the 'You Are Dead' splashscreen.

Well, if hes played long enough to have a life where he has achieved 110 murders, then surely hes already learned one of the major lessons of this game, "don't get attached", so he'll just buck up and start over.

If you had 110 "bandit kills" and 5 "Murders", i would be kind of impressed..

But since it's the other way around.. i'm not..

As requested: 25 Days played...

PPCyP.jpg

ok now that i know youvve been alive that long time for me and the group of ppl i play with to hunt you down and end your dayz life ^^ fyi camping bean coasters and idiots who run straight up north is bad try raiding other clans its fun.

Well, if hes played long enough to have a life where he has achieved 110 murders, then surely hes already learned one of the major lessons of this game, "don't get attached", so he'll just buck up and start over.

Pretty much. I've only died a handful of times though...

I will post on here when & how I die though.

You can bet your beans I will!

I am the fuel, people like you are the matches, the others are amongst the pile of corpses we watch burn.

So not only are you an amazing player, your a poet. You sir have my beans.

Edited by tzero316

You must be camping..

whats with people having an issue with camping? if the GAME was not meant to have camping, it would not have tents lol, but seriously there is nothing in the readme for the game or the official guidelines to not do and there would be game mechanics to stop it. get over it stop being an irrational butthurt sad act.

105 murders and only 5 bandits? The numbers seem like proof enough to me that he is camping spawn spots on the coast..... AKA griefing.

not true i spend the majority of my time between NWAF, Stary Sobor, NEAF and Berezino and i dont even have 5 bandit kills yet i have 114 kills, 2 bandit kills, most people i shoot are fully kitted tho, which is good for my ammo supply and my tents (i have three) are overflowing :) most people i attack are groups, tend to have more loot than loners, for some reason loners travel light. and well when you wait and 5 idiots spawn in in the center of the tents at stary its not hard to run in and drop them all in quick succession with an m4sd on full. rofl, that or snipe em with my svd camo........

I love the response this guy is getting...

"you must be camping"

"Is this what cool kids do nowadays"

"How many times have you combat logged?"

"Hacks?"

The picture shows him, scoping in..

So with that in mind the only conclusion you CAN give, based on the information you HAVE, without throwing assumptions arround with no proof, and makeing yourself look like a complete and utter twat is this.

He might be a sniper then.

And seeing as he hasn't been banned, then nobody have recorded that HE has combatlogged, which is an exploit.

Throwing assumptions arround, accusing people you don't know about thing's that could potentially hurt them?

Is that what mature people do nowadays?

Lol calm down Doctor Phil

not true i spend the majority of my time between NWAF, Stary Sobor, NEAF and Berezino and i dont even have 5 bandit kills yet i have 114 kills, 2 bandit kills, most people i shoot are fully kitted tho, which is good for my ammo supply and my tents (i have three) are overflowing :) most people i attack are groups, tend to have more loot than loners, for some reason loners travel light. and well when you wait and 5 idiots spawn in in the center of the tents at stary its not hard to run in and drop them all in quick succession with an m4sd on full. rofl, that or snipe em with my svd camo........

I have the exact same problem. I shoot some guy that has an AS50, M4A1-CCO-SD, ghilie suit etc yet it counts as a murder. Surely people like him have killed enough people to be classified as a bandit...

I'm starting to think that banditry is linked to your own humanity. So a small time bandit counts as a bandit kill for someone without many murders, but counts as a murder for bandits like us with many more murders... Probably not the case, but eh.

I have the exact same problem. I shoot some guy that has an AS50, M4A1-CCO-SD, ghilie suit etc yet it counts as a murder. Surely people like him have killed enough people to be classified as a bandit...

I'm starting to think that banditry is linked to your own humanity. So a small time bandit counts as a bandit kill for someone without many murders, but counts as a murder for bandits like us with many more murders... Probably not the case, but eh.

I think it depends if they are shooting in your vicinity. Two friends of mine befriended a loner as they were on their way to meet. The loner started hitting one with a crowbar, the other friend killed him and got a bandit kill. The guy had no murders. No way he did.

I think it depends if they are shooting in your vicinity. Two friends of mine befriended a loner as they were on their way to meet. The loner started hitting one with a crowbar, the other friend killed him and got a bandit kill. The guy had no murders. No way he did.

Interesting.... Although humanity persists through death. So when I die, if someone shoots me as a fresh spawn they would get a bandit kill even if I haven't killed anyone yet.

Maybe it's a Star Wars, Han shot first, kind of deal. The instigator is branded a bandit from the act of attempted murder alone? I dunno

The other day, before I posted the picture of me sniping a lone tree in the rain, we went to Cherno to get helicopter parts in preparation for the latest patch. I also heard this was a good place to find "bandits" that hunt freshies...

CJhL3.jpg

And not one of these armed scumbags were a bandit (not even the guy in the ghillie suit or the other wearing cammo).... Oh and the unarmed guy on the left commited suicide by jumping off the building. Such a grand evening :)

Seems like someone else had a similar idea of getting parts from cherno, too bad we found him first (video of that to come shortly).

Now now I know what you're all going to say. "OMG Xiroth this proves it, you've been sniping noobs in Cherno you spawn camping / hopping scumbag." Well no matter what I say, people won't listen to it and will think whatever they like so I leave you with this message:

Fuck you :)

Edited by Xiroth
  • Like 5

not really anything impressive about killing tons of noobs. It's incredibly easy; you just have to be patient.

Now bandit kills? Rack up 50 kills of those (people who are actually capable and have a weapon), and I'll be impressed.

Edited by derrida

not really anything impressive about killing tons of noobs. It's incredibly easy; you just have to be patient.

Now bandit kills? Rack up 50 kills of those (people who are actually capable and have a weapon), and I'll be impressed.

Well, you need 5 murders to be a bandit, right? How about some of those 105 guys had like 1 or 2 or even 3-4 murders, and then got killed? So that way the game does not give you the bandit kill but a murder (if im correct) because they did not have enough kills to reach bandit status? Correct me if i might be wrong :P

But anyways nice work Xiroth, i hope u can get 200 kills or something :D and keep up the flaming ppl, this thread is awesome!

• Like 1

I find it funny how people just says he is alt+f4 guy that just sits in a bush all day shooting noobs, surely you guys must know that sitting in a bush all day shooting in places where there are fresh spawns results in death by any other highgeared sniper that does the same thing, unless he is server hopping. But even then it is a great achievment to have lived so many days and gotten so many kills without dying, those off you saying a sniper rifle is isnt impressive, lol. Sure an AS50 kills on one shot, so? you can hear it from miles away(450 meterish) and the exact location off the shot isnt hard to locate. So all nubs here just saying he is normal noob laying in bush, shud get over to the survivor section, kthx! great achievment bud!

• Like 1