G Force

Graphical bugs

reinstall your video card drivers...fixed the issue for me...they were up to date but reinstall them any ways.

My card: radeon 5770

I can now go into the NW Airfield without any issues! keep up the ok work Devs, there is nothign wrong here, move along.

I did my drivers, after an initial "Oooohhh this might've fixed it," it didn't do the job.

Graphic Card: GTX 580 nVidia

Object: a Barn and all Towers in NWAF.

Very same problem as Muza!

I'm not in a position to take screenshots right now, but I'm getting the same crazy sight-blinding bug most of these other poeple are getting. I've been getting it all over the Hospital region of Berezino. Nowhere else with static dead soldiers though, only the ones near the Berezino hospital. It's making my practice difficult, since I'm blind once I'm within rendering range of the bodies.

Using Radeon HD 7700M with fully updated drivers (problem persisted before and after I updated).

I can't give a complete list of objects that cause this issue for me, but it seemed like something else in the city was also blinding me. I couldn't get an angle to see what it was though, I do not think it was a soldier corpse.

Edited by Askar

Can't look anywhere in Cherno without the screen going into texture glitch overload. White blocks. Black lines, you name it.

with this bugs, errors or issues. DayZ gonna die in a Few days.

I hop a Fix will come soon bevore DayZ is death.

I also Hope the Admins and Programer watch thes Threads

lol. You really believe that, huh? I don't think a few days of frustrating glitches in an ALPHA is going to kill a project. Anyone who leaves because of bugs at this stage isn't cut out for alpha testing anyways.

• Like 6

Stary Sobor, looking at the military Camp from the bushes east of the camp.

V3FC4l.jpg

Edit:

2 more pics. from the other side of the camp.

All good:

ZkaI0l.jpg

Moving the mouse for a mm towards the camp:

Pin7Bl.jpg

Edited by knallfix

LOL that's one of the best one's I've seen. Add in a few elephants riding swans and you've got yourself a Salvador Dali!

• Like 3

Balota, can not see absolutely anything, artifacts all around

Bring on War Z imo. DayZ is fun for sure, but if they don't get their shit together and get this standalone version in the works, this game will be a wasteland while War Z capitalizes. Gotta love competition in any market.

This thread is here to help us fix these kind of problems, not for a random guy to start a stupid troll war between WarZ and DayZ.

Good bye and good luck in this world.

Edited by RastaKoueR
  • Like 2

I get this error too. After escaping Connecting Failed this appears? I tried this on multiple servers, different locations, I get this error even at just some huts and in wilderness. I can get out of this only by looking up or down. I almost lost my M9SD and AKM + Ghillie just found after 1.7.2.4 update + ALICE + Many good stuff due to this bug and a zombie, couldn't even see him! Lost 15 rounds on Full spraying them in a circle. Eventually got the zombie down to the floor but lost 2k of blood...

I get MASSIVE screen tearing as well as a few of my friends whenever we look in the direction of military/ first aid tents.

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again

Stary Sobor, looking at the military Camp from the bushes east of the camp.

V3FC4l.jpg

Edit:

2 more pics. from the other side of the camp.

All good:

ZkaI0l.jpg

Moving the mouse for a mm towards the camp:

Pin7Bl.jpg

I can confirm that this occurs to me EVERY time I look at any building that has military type loot, It happened to me and my two buddies in stary, cherno, elektro, nw airfield, and in airfield next to cherno.

It always happened when we looked towards/at buildings such as hangars, military tents, fire stations and churches or the coast.

Shutting the game down and logging in fixes the issue temporarily but the minute we go to a new town or airfield it comes right back.

i dont have a screenshot, but at stary sobor I cant even look towards the tents, i was going to loot them but i cant even see where im going when i look their direction.

This.

EDIT: At NW airfield too

Edited by Snaiperskaya

May aswell add to this, ive only managed to get 1 screenshot so far as most of the time i forget to press the button and rage quit instead lol, but i believe this is in cherno looking towards the north side from the dock side (i think i cant remember)

th_arma2oa_2012_07_27_20_31_50_486.png

I mentioned earlier updating the server to the latest beta release and your client to the latest beta released fixed this issue for me and one of my buddies. Can anyone else confirm / check this?

Our Server, US 863, is running latest beta if you need a server to join.

Latest BETA: 95417

Worked for me, at least for now. Thanks!

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95417.zip

Edited by ewan

I love this bug. It has allowed me to loot places I wouldn't normally loot and not get killed.

I love this bug. It has allowed me to loot places I wouldn't normally loot and not get killed.

LOL I bet, no one really wants to play with a shitty bug like this.

The problem is with the 1.62 patch, Not DayZ

The 95417 Beta patch is doing the same thing.

The "Fixes" above aren't fixes at all, they're just getting lucky and not having to problem appear after they do any of those things

but in reality don't actually fix the problem.

it doesn't matter where on the map you are, what you are looking at...etc.

We'll have to wait for Bohemia to fix it.

Edited by jblackrupert
  • Like 1

A moment ago Balota airfield and the hospital were completely glitched.

Was impossible to play, sorry I dont have the screenshot.