G Force

Graphical bugs

Couldnt take a prntscrn cuz the image corrupted , sorry. But here are the deatils .

Where : Balota airstrip , approaching from the north of the atc tower

Object : When facing the barracks side i.e south from my position , the artifacts appear rendering the screen in a rectangular grey area , as if textures not loading and chopping in. When facing north ( away from the airstrip ) the textures are normal and the screen is perfectly fine

Ok, i think we found the source of problems. Need some time to solve that.

• Like 22

Ok, i think we found the source of problems. Need some time to solve that.

lmao yeah. But for real did you guys adjust something on them or is it just something that broke when you tried to fix something else?

I see this mainly with dead bodies, but I've also noticed it from map tank traps and barb wire (no artifacts from player placed barbwire/tank traps/sand bags)

Album of artifacts: http://imgur.com/a/xpCma

ATI Radeon 6870 1GB x 2 (CrossFire)

Win 7 x64

16GB DDR3

AMD Phenom II x6 1100T @ 3.3 GHz

*Edit* - My Fix: I updated our sever to the latest BETA update 95417 along with my local client, fixed this issues for me. Anyone else wanna test / confirm this? [Fixed for my friend too]

I also tried changing my graphics settings prior to this, didn't work for me.

Edited by melted349
  • Like 2

Hey Gforce, thanks for trying to fix this already! When do you think the fix will finish? When will the game be playable again?

I'm getting same graphic issues, was at the Military tents in Novy Sobor. So i left in the woods and when i came up on another small loot area, i started seeing the graphic planes again. Love this game, it hurts not being able to play!!!

Win 7

ATI R6770

i5 2.79Ghz

4gb ram

Here's a possible fix; http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1w6rSW59

Got those giant shards and artifacts making the game unplayable? Fix is here:

Go to Documents/ArmA 2/playername.ArmaA2OAProfile

Open file in Notepad

Search for "sceneComplexity=;"

Change to "sceneComplexity=100000;"

Save changes and exit.

Launch DayZ with preferred method.

Enjoy.

Edited by Sawyer

From a previous post i made i believe it is from the Static map Humvee's i am getting it at southern airfield and near church in cherno. i noticed it as a slow progression as well coming from a humvee that once noticed grew larger and larger, on validating arma2 and arma 2 Op arrow 1 file not validated ( then launching combined ops via steam ) then playing game it fails again when attempting to load either A as previous people have said the static dead soldiers, or from my experience the humvee's that are usually next to said soldiers.

Same Issue

Any Airfield : NW - NE - Balota

Big Cities: Cherno - Elektro - Berezino

Win 7

Geforce GTX570

Amd Phenom 1090T X6

8Gb DDR3 Ram

Sorry Don't Have Any ScreenShot (But Its Exactly The Same Thing As The Others)

I Think Its Something With Broken Humvee, Military Tents, Military Dead Zombies, Barbwire And All Sort Of Non-Military Textures

I updated our sever to the latest BETA update 95417 along with my local client, fixed this issues for me. Anyone else wanna test / confirm this?

http://dayzmod.com/f...ilitary-bodies/

Video options -> Advanced -> Video memory -> Default

It fixes dead-military artifacting. Might help with other video artifacts as well. Please test

This actually worked for me. I am in the airstrip now near chernagorsk and no artifacts...

Edit: I am going to join another server to test it out, but so far so good.

Edited by Ajvkorn

Worked for a short period of time , but the glitches still there!

how long did u play for after changing to default

I too have experienced similar bugs and it seems to be in the ATC at NWAF, Balota airstrip civilian hangars, and hotel at Cernogrask. Sorry i have no clue how to take pics.

reinstall your video card drivers...fixed the issue for me...they were up to date but reinstall them any ways.

My card: radeon 5770

I can now go into the NW Airfield without any issues! keep up the ok work Devs, there is nothign wrong here, move along.

Lol scypheroth... it hasn't fixed it for anyone else.. it is a texture problem in the game.. they have the data they need (static dead military zombies). I cant wait for it to be fixed :)

• Like 2

Got Graphical problem:

on the way to Elektro... while walking from the right site.

Military Base (Balota)