G Force

Graphical bugs

i'm having major graphical issues when playing ANYWHERE in the game, the characters hands get stretched and there seems to be like white triangles of missing graphics in the sky and on the characters hands and in some parts of the floor. I did a test to see if my PC would handle it and i passed all of the things except the graphics card even though it said my graphics card passed all the minimal criteria.

heres my spec:

Quad core 2.4ghz processor (Intel)

ATI Radeon 3600 HD 1gb graphics card

4Gb RAM DDR2

and i'm using an LG 32" TV as my moniter. any suggestions?

Can we have dev's feedback at least, just one word on this issue ?

I think it's safe to say that they're working on it. This isn't a balance issue or something subjective... This will be priority #1, I guarantee it.

Is it possible to remove the dead soldiers from your computer, making them "invisible"?

I know this is "cheating", but as for now, I'd rather "cheat" than stare at my desktop background in windows.

I mean, some people remove trees, grass and even in some cases, houses, to see other players better (using it as an advantage during PvP), but removing the corpses for now is something I'm actually considering.

I was on UK22 coming from Khelm going to the center Berezino (where the apartmentbuildings and supermarket are) when I got the artefact problem. It seemed to come from the military tents and also from hedgehogs/tanktraps and / or barbed wire, couldn't see clearly (cuz of the graphics). I do not have a screenshot of the hedgehogs but that definately was one of the sources.

Here's a screenshot after I ran back up north a bit to admire the new architecture in Chernarus, had to run face down in order to see anything else than crrrazy camo patterns

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/938124819571667612/6942D6446AF9F1FD19F2C28A589688AC133CD4AF/

It glitch for me in Airports like the Balota Airstrip and NW airfield

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again

this actually doesnt do anything for me when i press it

for me everywhere any kind of building causes huge graphical glitches to the point where I cannot see anything just loads of triangular shapes.

ontop of green mountain all i see is a grayish screen tear when i look at the top but it go's away when walking past

Where - Berezino @ the backside of the Military tents.

Object(s) - The entire town beyond the military tents

Screenshot - http://imgur.com/WcvJ6

ARMA 2 Build - 95417

DayZ Build - 1.7.2.4

Specs - - -

CPU - Intel i3 540 - 3.2 GHz

RAM - 4 GB DDR3-1333

GPU - Nvidia GeForce 550 Ti - 1024 MB

At the moment, at least on the 95417 build my game in completely unplayable. I'm going to downgrade back to the previous build and see how that works. However, the graphical bug is only visable while facing Berezino, if I look north towards Klem it disappears.

Edited by NighthawkXL

Where - Stary Sobor at Military tents, Top of Green mountain

sometimes.It make game crash

ARMA 2 Build - 95417

DayZ Build - 1.7.2.4

I'm doing a roll back to 1.7.2.3 until this get fixed. 1.7.2.4 was supposed to be an amazing patch, i really like the fixes and features that were introduced but this glitch is really ruining the experience, not allowing me to "play and test" properly.

So i'll wait for the next hotfix, but it would be nice if could receive an ETA on it.

Thanks!

Yup that is it. You can use those pics for my post as well :P

yeah i'm getting the exact same thing :) This is the problem and i think it has something to do with the patch :P lols well i was actually checking around inside of my computer and everything looked fine ^^

Big Airfield near Grishino

Next to the barracks. Here i look to the hangars.

arma2oa2012-07-2819-5g0fwv.jpg

When I turn around to the barracks where the dead soldiers are:

arma2oa2012-07-2819-5x4ica.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-2819-5w7dxy.jpg

Edit//

Result from the last patch :/

That's me too, but odd though, But it was Balota airfield for me, I knew where the buildings were and decided to just scramble towards one and hope the bug stops when i enter. Then someone shot me, Guess some people get to see through that stuff. now thats messed up an automatic cloak for them.

For me it worked to edit the sceneComplexity to 100000 in Yourname.Arma2OAProfile inside your Documents\Arma 2 folder AND setting the video memory to normal/low AND setting the HDR to normal. I haven't gotten any graphical glitches after doing those steps. This, of course, is not a solution, just a temporary fix.

Edited by Teach

I'm doing a roll back to 1.7.2.3 until this get fixed. 1.7.2.4 was supposed to be an amazing patch, i really like the fixes and features that were introduced but this glitch is really ruining the experience, not allowing me to "play and test" properly.

So i'll wait for the next hotfix, but it would be nice if could receive an ETA on it.

Thanks!

how can you roll back and if you do at that point to do got to find a rolled back server too? if so do you know a few cause this is redic im in the airstrip now and cant do anything with this as is

how can you roll back and if you do at that point to do got to find a rolled back server too? if so do you know a few cause this is redic im in the airstrip now and cant do anything with this as is

I uploaded the torrent file for the 1.7.2.3 here: http://www.mediafire...o1gm9gcb3j7y1aw

So what you need to do is simply copy the files you downloaded to your /@DayZ/addons folder inside of your Arma2 installation folder (I strongly recommend backing up the files inside of there first though) It will prompt you to overwrite, click yes naturally.

And in case you do not have a program to open the torrent file, I suggest getting the utorrent at http://www.utorrent.com

And yes, you need to find a server running 1.7.2.3, but there are still plenty of them around, so that shouldnt be a problem. To find them quickly, just press Filter when you are in the serverlist in-game and just type in "1.7.2.3" in the "Host:" field.

Edited by Teach

I was getting these artifact thing glitches, but turning vsync off then back on again worked for me and I didn't have any problems since.

yea ive tried all of thaa t everything tht ive seen posted and i been logging onto try an d fix it time and time again and i finlally loged on now to try again and its at the spawn screen i died lost my firs sniper lol didnt even get to shoot anything with it

so im rolling back