Sign in to follow this  
MoonMouse

I`m a goat (bug)

Does the hack really stick to the player across servers? If he were to leave that server and join another wouldn't he be back to normal without losing all his gear? I feel so bad for this guy.

-I guess they tried that already.

Sorry, I didn't read thoroughly...and I can't delete my post (why is that?). I hope someone can help these people get degoated and debunnied. I suppose they just have to wait to starve or dehydrate.

Edited by Azrael72

This is so retarded. Why does the central database save the SPECIES of the player???

A very basic anti hacking protection (Hey Battleye, see and learn):

if (player.species == RABBIT) {

popup("Hi there Mr Rabbit. You were hacked... No problem, fixing now!");

player.species = HUMAN;

log("Note to devs: Hackers on server ", player.lastServer, " - please investigate");

}

You want this... fixed?

If I were a goat, I'd be running around Cherno, scaring the shit out of people with Direct Comms.

Sucks, if you were a sheep you'd have way better chance of getting a date.

Looks like you need to get a buddy to come kill you. Can't you use the GPS map to see where you are. Just make sure your buddy isn't Welsh!

Fish

I will come and gut and eat you. It's not cannibalism,is it ^^?

Do you have control of your character when this happens?

fix for this is to create a new character on arma 2

can you actually create a new character that simlpy?

I wanna be a goat! Hack me, hack me!

I would run through Elektro evading bullets all the way..

And whoever ended up gutting and eating me would be poisoned and become the first player controlled zombie! :D

Imagine having the choice to spawn as a bird or an animal when you die.. give back the respawn button, but you have to live one life as an animal without it, before you can spawn again as a human..

I seriously want this to be a part of the game! ;)

ps. If you're a bird then you can poop on people as you fly over them.

Edit: My gf just said it should be made so you spawn as an animal, and you have to get to whereever you can in x minutes..

If you spawn as a bird, it would be easy, but a cow is slow as fuck so you can only get so far in that time..

You would have to avoid people, just like you do now, but at least there would be something else to shoot at, other than the poor newb running through Cherno unarmed. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde

Honestly, the respawn button needs to be reinstated until hacks like this are blocked all together, which may be an eternity. Having people be forced to not play again until something gets fixed is a bit much. There's literally nothing you can do except "graze" all the way to cherno, and then start yelling in direct chat for someone to kill you. If you get lucky and find someone. Which isn't tooo hard, but still. The option to suicide should be there. All you need is a confirmation box. "Are you sure you want to commit suicide?" when you press respawn. Problem fixed. Crisis averted.

You don't know anyone who can kill you? can you manipulate the environment? like open a door or fence? that usually respawns a lot of people.

well.... look on the bright side

if you could move, then all you would need to do is avoid players that still are human, zombies apperently ignore animals (i once saw TWO cows touch some zeds while near about 15 others, they didnt mind them, so apperently, they view animals as friendly / inediable)

but yah, they proably should stop this bug / hack

Edited by Yukimare

when u turn into a animal will u still need to eat or could i die in hunger? just wondering do the animals work the same way as the players:P

thx for all, :)

but now I`m playing DayZ Lingor mod xP and I`m hate a goat xD

Delete your profile in Arma 2, Remake said profile. I have multiple characters by doing this.

Lol don't knock it! the hacker that did this to me alowed me to move because i was having so much fun and throwing great puns