AFAIK these are simply temp fixes and the artifacts always return.

Indeed, but only after I close the game completely. I have to re-do these steps every time I open the game.

I was playing last night near Berezino and the military tents there with the dead soldiers around. The artifacts were everywhere and I could basically not see anything. I logged out and in again and they were no longer present. Maybe the issue is only evident when approaching the bodies from afar? I haven't investigated any further.

I think it may be static dead soldiers, I've had the lighting effect at Berezino, Balota Airfield and Stary, nothing at N/E Airfield but I think I'm right in saying there are no dead military soliders there so that makes sense. I did however in Cherno get it from a military tent and not a soldier (I think, 90% sure!) So yeah, I usually pick up medical supplies from Berezino but atm I can't running low on morphine man!

Please fix! D:

Am I the only one still having this problem?

Wasn't the fix suppose to come dayz ago?

Am I the only one still having this problem?

Wasn't the fix suppose to come dayz ago?

No, it's still a major issue. I almost died from zombies because I couldn't see where the fuck I was going and got stuck on something. Sometimes I can't see shit at a full 360 degrees.

I tried re-downloading my drivers, and it's hit and miss. Sometimes, i don't get the artifacts, but even if i look away, then look right back, they may pop up, and then they're there until you restart the game.

I've had such bad graphic glitches the last few days that I literally can't play. Every way I look or turn the screen is covered in glitch, kinda sucks. First I can't find games, now I can't play cuz I can't see. Fix plz =D

I having the same issues, it seems to be coming from the already placed dead military bodies. Everywhere they are this issue occurs and is very difficult to see and or fight. Can we please make this a high priority everyone i know that plays has this issue and the ones that don't hang out in these areas taking advantage of the issue.

Edited by cradyj2005

You are, because I never run with AA on while playing this game since it's a FPS hog.

That's your experience, but for me turning on AA to low or normal has absolutely no effect on FPS.

That's your experience, but for me turning on AA to low or normal has absolutely no effect on FPS.

you completely missed the point

you completely missed the point

No I didn't but I think you did (please correct me if I'm wrong) -so here it is: Point is everyone's pc is different, AA is not a huge ressource hog (it really isnt ) but for you it causes lower FPS (fair enough) because something is bottlenecking your PC.

i crashed my chopper thanks to this -.-..Was hovering above some tree's dropping off somebody nearby and suddenly this graphical glitch made me bug out and crash into the trees D:

Anyway is there a permanent fix yet? about the AA and other options including FLUSH neverworked for me.. they either work for like 5 minutes, or simply not at all..

I cant search for cars on the spots such as stary sobor and berezino thanks to this, i already wacked my helicopter.. People who are at the grapical glitch can look out and i cant look in which makes them always try to snipe me off

so yeah things which causes it with me was :

dead soldier bodies (not zombies)

tanktraps

fire barrels

sometimes even EDIT not sand bunkers, but those small bunker wals with sandsacks which you can hide behind? Dunno their name.. xD

i had it with one Log nearby green mountain

barb wires..

and one army truck even though i dont remember where that was

Thanks ~

using nvidia gtx560TI gfx card got enough ram good processor and everything so i doubt i can be blamed for my video card or such.

Edited by steffeh

Same cant move, totally lost in the glitch walls! Unplayable!

Wait for 1.7.2.5 guys, there are temp fixes (bascially flush command or change a gfx option) and yes it's really annoying and unplayable, but for now your only true permanent fix is to avoid areas with the static bodies. Let's hope 1.7.2.5 comes out really soon!!!!

I have to show great restraint not to shoot people at Balota who blatantly can't see properly, haha.

• Like 1

I have the same texture issues as the OP. And just about the same specs, except I have a Radeon 5570. Those textures were blocking the view in the NW Airfield a couple of nights ago, but only if you were looking toward the North. It also persisted across all the servers I tried to switch to and eventually got me killed by some A**-hat who thought it would be cool to take my gear when I was blind. Thanks for that.... Oh well, back to the coast.

I have to show great restraint not to shoot people at Balota who blatantly can't see properly, haha.

Thanks for that! I was probably one of 'em. Though it didn't stop the guy at the NW Airfield a few days ago...

GODDDAMIT!!! it only happens sometimes but when it starts...it happens on EVERY server i go on. i was doing fine then i got the staray sobor and it literally freaked the f*ck out...its actually making the game unplayable.

(Does the Baseball Fury magical bat trick, creepy music included) Goes to swing at Ajax....---*Artifacts* *Textures* *Shapes*--- Whole crew gets their asses whipped by The Warriors...Yeah, we have the same problem over here in the park too...

It seems to be the bodies that cause the graphical glitch. When I go up to the dead bodies near military tents or airfields I'll see them glitch up the same way it looks from far away.

I get this glitch around barbed wire and dead millitry people on the ground,

I also get it at the big red tin industrial place by stary sobor and there is a pipe in chrno that gives it to me also....

I find myself waiting for my friend to take down the wire untill i can see a bit better and run in grab what i can then head back out to restart my game....

Im lucky i havnt seen a player while having problems... ALT+F4 is allowed to be used when you have artifacts lol

This texture "artifacting" is caused by static dead human soldier bodies and barbed wire.

Those graphical issues comes from dead soldiers lying on the ground ! I've investigated this thing last night! It's very annoying! Helps little when u turn hdr value to normal or very high.. Barb wire too but not much as dead soldier prob bodies!