When will this bug be fixed?? Its now day 5 or 6, since this bug is known. I can't understand, why it took so long! It makes the game unplayable. I signed in for closed beta for WarZ, because i think, you didn't solve this problem.

It's the dead soldiers at military locations that do this for me, not military zombies the dead soldiers that are placed at military locations.

I see people complaining about the artifacts, quite frankly, i didnt notice them. i mean i have a hard time running arma alone, and when i logged in to do my daily looting round, i didnt have them at NWAF but i did get them at Stary. But it didnt turn me away. Now with that saying. I'm a survivor, I dont have a Cyote Back Pack, or NVG's, High Powered rifles, or any suits. i go out with like a Lee and a Mak, an ALICE or a Cezch pack. and when i saw the artifacts. i got pretty damn excited. because i knew that the Artifacts were affecting others. so i used the artifacts as cover, and i was able to get into the military base at Stary, without the risk of snipers. and got some Ammo and a bunch of smoke grenades. i was satisfied. best loot run ive ever had. shame for me its being fixed now. oh well.

Deffs barbed wire , been happening ever since 1.7.1.5 for me :/ pisses me off to no end,

you wanna screw over snipers in Electro use the only weapon available BARBED wire , they wont see shit through that stuff , not even thermal penetrates them graphical glitches

Solution: Get a car and run that tough ass barbed wire over

Or you could just like, you know, get a toolbox and take the barbed wire down...
  • Like 1

i was in cherno and these bug was here too . i would me happy when he is solved

I see people complaining about the artifacts, quite frankly, i didnt notice them. i mean i have a hard time running arma alone, and when i logged in to do my daily looting round, i didnt have them at NWAF but i did get them at Stary. But it didnt turn me away. Now with that saying. I'm a survivor, I dont have a Cyote Back Pack, or NVG's, High Powered rifles, or any suits. i go out with like a Lee and a Mak, an ALICE or a Cezch pack. and when i saw the artifacts. i got pretty damn excited. because i knew that the Artifacts were affecting others. so i used the artifacts as cover, and i was able to get into the military base at Stary, without the risk of snipers. and got some Ammo and a bunch of smoke grenades. i was satisfied. best loot run ive ever had. shame for me its being fixed now. oh well.

been playing with friends, what happens on your screen is not the same on others, sometimes happened to a friend while i was next to him and i had no glitches, an vice-versa.

FIX FOR SOME

Now this has workid for me and a few others, but if you go into video settings then go to advanced then change video memory to high it should be cleared up.

Also if you are already on high try very high or go to very low then back to high

Happy playing

Didn't change any setting but things were better for me today. Got a little bit of it in Cherno, not much of a bother though, and the NW airfield was back to normal for me today. It's getting fixed in the upcoming patch anyway isn't it?

Disabling AA seemed to completely cure it on my system. Haven't seen an artifact in 2 days. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Disable AA ingame, use an external program like nvidiaInspector to force AA on, solved my problems and I still have AA ;-)

Hope this will be fixed in the next patch :)

It was said that it will be fixed, but who knows.

Hey guys I made a video with a solution that has worked for many people

Hey guys I made a video with a solution that has worked for many people

AFAIK these are simply temp fixes and the artifacts always return.

yep, looks like this:

i noticed its around military loot, and cherno, 3 other in my group get this.

It was said that it will be fixed, but who knows.

It's already been fixed, now we are just waiting for the .5 patch release! :)

Indeed, very annoying for me. totally unplayable.

When i get this, i just close the whole game and restart it. this does remove the artifacting everytime for me(until i go to a new problem area) as all other "temp" fixes didnt work for me. A bit of a pain with the loadin times but better than running into NWA blind i guess :)

I was in Elecktro last night and it was the first time last thursday/friday that i have not seen the graphic glitching. Were servers updates last night with a fix?

Disabling AA seemed to completely cure it on my system. Haven't seen an artifact in 2 days. Maybe I'm just lucky.

You are, because I never run with AA on while playing this game since it's a FPS hog. The only thing that has cured it is a lucky "flush" command. Sometimes I'll enter the command once, and it'll go away completely until I leave the area. Sometimes I'll sit there typing it 10+ times and it'll just change/get worse/ or get better for about 50 meters until it's back all together.

This bug has pretty much turned NWAF into no-mans land, more so than it already was. It's almost impossible to go on a loot run of the airfield without walking into zombies, or being picked off by someone who found a lucky angle where he can see you, but you can't see anything around you unless you stare at your feet while moving. I hope 1.7.2.5 comes out today(Yesterday was target date) and fixes this issue completely, because it's definitely game-breaking right now. The most sought after military loot location in the game, and the second one(stary) are almost impossible to navigate in.

Edited by KField86