Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

Perhaps instead of bitching about glitches, describe your system so they can fix it...

"omg glitches every where, this game sux"

"worst update ever"

not helpful

asus blah blah blah

i7 2700k blah blah

16gb Ram

VIDEO CARD

I have not recieved any issues with graphics glitches on the following system:

Asus p6t deluxe v2

990x @ 4.41ghz

24 GB G skill 1600mhz Ram

EVGA GTX 680 OC

Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Launching with Day Z commander

10.7.2.4 & 3 Betas - 95393 95417 95312

In fact, everything has run mouch more sloothly on my end except for a few stuttering zombies here and there. Overall, less hackers, better sync, no lost items or vehicles, better gameplay, more challenging zombies - all positive.

Perhaps instead of bitching about glitches, describe your system so they can fix it...

"worst update ever"

not helpful

asus blah blah blah

i7 2700k blah blah

16gb Ram

VIDEO CARD

Asus p6t deluxe v2

990x @ 4.41ghz

EVGA GTX 680 OC

Windows 7 Ultimate 64

In fact, everything has run mouch more sloothly on my end except for a few stuttering zombies here and there. Overall, less hackers, better sync, no lost items or vehicles, better gameplay, more challenging zombies - all positive.

You shut your constructive whore mouth. This is the internet, where only shitty feedback is allowed.

• Like 4

Jesus, how many times am I going to see this question? Just read the thread and figure it out for yourself.

Dude, calm your ass alright.. im new to the whole forums thing... yes.. I know said 36 hrs.. wanted more of an exact time.. like yada yada,, this time on what ever day... Everyone has to be a dick about things...
  • Like 1

Justa question everyone is talking about no choppers. Are we talking about the flying ones or the downed choppers. Whre are the cash cow down choppers gone

I read this and it didn't make sense. In this new pAtch I am yet tofina downed chopper ....why are they broken can someone clarify please

Edited by pepe.lp

Dude, calm your ass alright.. im new to the whole forums thing... yes.. I know said 36 hrs.. wanted more of an exact time.. like yada yada,, this time on what ever day... Everyone has to be a dick about things...

Don't tell me to calm my ass. If you figured out how to post a comment, there is no reason why you can't read all 8 pages. I'm not being a dick, you're being insolent.

Don't tell me to calm my ass. If you figured out how to post a comment, there is no reason why you can't read all 8 pages. I'm not being a dick, you're being insolent.

Or you can just answer the question instead of cluttering the thread with another page of useless banter so that new readers have to scroll through even MORE shit to find an intelligent answer, jackass.

Short Answer: Nobody knows exactly when the helicopters will be added back to the database or what will happen when they are added. Best bet is just to wait till the 36 hour mark, some news from a dev member, or reports from other players of finding a helicopter.

• Like 2

Justa question everyone is talking about no choppers. Are we talking about the flying ones or the downed choppers. Whre are the cash cow down choppers gone

I read this and it didn't make sense. In this new pAtch I am yet tofina downed chopper ....why are they broken can someone clarify please

We are talking about the flying ones. The downed helos are still in. Keep lookin! :)

I get graphical glitches when using Anti Aliasing: Disabled, every other setting removes the glitching completely.

L2 not play at lowest noob settings

most

pro players in any competitive game play at the lowest settings to increase the visibility of what is going on around them and not have distracting fancy graphics in the way..

there for your statement is invalid.

So, at best a downgrade to 1.7.2.3 to fix the massive graphical glitches in 1.7.2.4 is temporary? Great...

Seems most Nvidia users are having this issue, ATi ppl aren't affected from what I can see. Just grab the latest Nvidia Beta drivers = fixed.

I get graphical glitches when using Anti Aliasing: Disabled, every other setting removes the glitching completely.

L2 not play at lowest noob settings

Yeah, let's just let all the people with lower end computers teach their computers to run faster.

Seems most Nvidia users are having this issue, ATi ppl aren't affected from what I can see. Just grab the latest Nvidia Beta drivers = fixed.

I have a Radeon 6950 and I am receiving the issue as well.

Or you can just answer the question instead of cluttering the thread with another page of useless banter so that new readers have to scroll through even MORE shit to find an intelligent answer, jackass.

Short Answer: Nobody knows exactly when the helicopters will be added back to the database or what will happen when they are added. Best bet is just to wait till the 36 hour mark, some news from a dev member, or reports from other players of finding a helicopter.

Thank You :)

Completely false...

GTX 580 and zero issues.

GTX 550 TI and still getting graphical glitches

doing a quick flush sometimes fixes the issue but with the new patch sometimes doing a flush makes it worst

The massive graphic glitches seemed to go away as soon as I installed Beta v95417.

*I found a map that says helicopter crashed here with a circle marking the spot. Its in the middle of a field SW of a church. I ran through the fields and there was no helicopter. Is there a timer for it to spawn? or is suppose to be there and have loot on a timer but isn't in yet?

It doesnt always spawn there its a possible spawn point.

"worst update ever"

not helpful

asus blah blah blah

i7 2700k blah blah

16gb Ram

VIDEO CARD

Asus p6t deluxe v2

990x @ 4.41ghz

EVGA GTX 680 OC

Windows 7 Ultimate 64

I would personally prefer to avoid cluttering this thread with off topic information, theres a thread for this -> http://dayzmod.com/f...graphical-bugs/

Edited by JackNorris

I'd been assuming (I think wrongly now based on this thread) that tents would be fixed at the same time as the other Hive SQL changes? A summary of what that change will bring (besides choppers) would be handy.

Our host is at Vilayer, is this patch automaticlly done? We already installed the 1.7.2.4... If this isn't the case, where can we find the files for the hotfix/ how can I see if our host have installed this hotfix already.

We still have trouble with vehicles and tents.

Edited by paniohitus