rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

i agree 100% with you, wire fence should just be removed because i dont think that alot of people actually use it but who knows, i still dont like it though.

i didnt say you said anything mate :) its a weird weird glitch.

one of our servers has wire fence in front of every house in cherno. it's only abused all the time and it brings no urgent aspect to the game.that's why I think it must be removed. Also when you remove it, it reappears after a restart. in a few months it would be a plague.

Edited by 8odycount
  • Like 2

one of our servers has wire fence in front of every house in cherno. it's only abused all the time and it brings no urgent aspect to the game.that's why I think it must be removed. Also when you remove it, it reappears after a restart. in a few months it would be a plague.

ohhh god, then i totally understand your rage about it. but i agree, alot of people will place them in either a firehouse or supermarket and block the entrance or something, its pretty annoying, and i can confirm the returning on reboot.

Edited by Zyfer

We had this problem before the new beta patch came out. Then we installed it on our server and now the old tents even work and save items which never worked before.

So its the servers fault? I think the server has the right beta patch (95389)

Tents are still duping / removing items....

This is what i got at the NW Airfield. My stats are so low because, putting on the Camo clothing reset them to 0.

post-68992-0-67714400-1343465027_thumb.j

post-68992-0-77356100-1343465033_thumb.j

It mostly happend when i was facing the airport from south to north.

Happend at Stary also, when looking north to south at the tents..

I have the same here and near the tents in stary sobor.

i am still having troubles with the tents, though if no one else is it could just be my computer. just thought i should let you know

i am still having troubles with the tents, though if no one else is it could just be my computer. just thought i should let you know

if its the tents saving then its not your pc, if its the graphic glitch with tents where you get artifacts all over your screen then its also not your pc :)

Wait, what happens to the peple who are globally banned and can never play DayZ again? That must hurt those a lot who are though.

This version has caused major graphical glitches to military environment features. The crashed humvees, military corpses outside Berezino hospital and the military tents in the north of the town are causing fit-inducing artefacts for me and other players (three of us ATI, two NVidia). Also on the metal parts of CAT wire (hey guys! Our camp is over here!!)

Anyone else confirm this?

my character is still resetting the gear all the time i relogin. happens since the last patch. didnt change....

i can double starter gear - yeah. everything i collect gets vanished and replaced by the starter gear on re-login.

resetb.jpg

This version has caused major graphical glitches to military environment features. The crashed humvees, military corpses outside Berezino hospital and the military tents in the north of the town are causing fit-inducing artefacts for me and other players (three of us ATI, two NVidia). Also on the metal parts of CAT wire (hey guys! Our camp is over here!!)

Anyone else confirm this?

Yes, I have this and it seems everyone else has this too. I don't dare to play the game again until this is fixed for fear of dying :P

I vote to impeach rocket, and get someone who knows what they are actually doing.

• Like 1

help me! when i try to enter a server with the ip the server wont pop up? and also if i close the game and then open it again i get into eu 26 what to do?

(Im using six updater)

Use link below and find your server.....dont forget to use the right port. as many hosts, host several servers

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

Edited by Drogur

I vote to impeach rocket, and get someone who knows what they are actually doing.

I vote to send you back to the hole where you came from.....

• Like 1

^this

And it is not GPU-related, folks. It might be a conflict between GPU drivers, DirectX and Arma2 but it is not your hardware that is causing it. Wild guess: it is related to the server giving out bad model information, telling you to load a model you shouldn't be able to load or don't have, or that is corrupted and can't handle the new graphics options. It happened to my entire group at the same time near Balota yesterday, on a fully upgraded server. We all got graphical artifacts at the same time, making me pretty sure it is server-related.

go to video settings, turn on, then turn off vsync. I don't know why, but it works. It won't eliminate the problem for good,but it gets rid of it as long as you're using the same weapon/looking device.

i told u to increase the timeout up to 5 sec and u do it ... good boy ...

Think you need to read it again boy...lol

So far this patch is excellent as far as bugs and stability. I havent had any problems yet with this patch much better than the last one imo.

Dont like it? get lost from here tard!!

• Like 1

lol ghillie was already safe to use in 1.7.2.3

Hahaha maybe so, but they didn't spawn in 1.7.2.3 so unless you had one previously....

Best Update Ever!!! Thanks Rocket!

LOL not. Bet you won't say that once you start seeing the graphical glitches like everyone else.

I'm not bitching, I know it's hard to get it all right, and I admire rocket and respect him so no QQ from me. However what I will say is I do not understand why the massive graphical glitches went unnoticed during testing. Unless something was changed between testing and the actual update...

*finger* 6 updater

I should know better than to use it. I picked a server that WASN'T running 1.7.2.4 but I got updated to it anyway.

Next time I install manually. Should have known better after the last fricking fiasco.

LOL not. Bet you won't say that once you start seeing the graphical glitches like everyone else.

I'm not bitching, I know it's hard to get it all right, and I admire rocket and respect him so no QQ from me. However what I will say is I do not understand why the massive graphical glitches went unnoticed during testing. Unless something was changed between testing and the actual update...

Some of us never experience the glitches, i havent had any graphical glitches at all. I know a bunch of my clan mates who does, its rather odd, i guess i am lucky lol