rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Hello Stalkers! Downloaded updating 1.7.2.4 and very much was disappointed! A bug behind bugs! I consider that the best patch was 1.7.0...... Roket can you from it will make a start? And to do game playing instead of problem????!!! I was very tired with this game and consequently I delete it forever! About 100 people think that as arrived?! I will wait for The War Z! For now while I will be engaged in affairs! Good you лута and have less than nerves!

Its an Alpha, we are testers not players, what is the point of being a dick?

OMG. GFX Issues. Fuck them just flipped the van..

you flipped a van? wth? that is some epic flipping skills, ive only been able to flip the ATV's lol, +1 to you :D

But yeah, the gfx glitches are annoying

Lol.. WarZ won't happen and if it does it will be a rushed buggy pile of shit.

been playing 1.7.2.4 for hours now with little problem. there was still some desync whilst riding in vehicles (driver had no issues, but it was scary as shit sometimes as a passenger) but nothing like 2 or 3 arma 2 beta patches ago.

ghillies are working again (donning them removes your zombie and murder data, but a login restores them), as are 1,000,000+ id# tents. the tents only began to work after the hive update we installed 3 hours ago.

there is, however, TERRIBLE artifacting that wasn't present before. we think it's coming from the already dead, static bodies at such locations as the stary military camp and by the berezino hospital. it was impossible for us to approach the military tents in stary from any angle and be able to tell what the hell was going on.

zombie behavior is much better with the new hearing fix. shooting a loud gun in a town now draws the horde...

overall, it was a great day of surviving and this patch makes far more improvements than new issues. we can't wait for heli spawns...

• Like 3

Hate people saying that.

We are both testers and players.

I completely love dayz sorry if i angered you with that

Hello Stalkers! Downloaded updating 1.7.2.4 and very much was disappointed! A bug behind bugs! I consider that the best patch was 1.7.0...... Roket can you from it will make a start? And to do game playing instead of problem????!!! I was very tired with this game and consequently I delete it forever! About 100 people think that as arrived?! I will wait for The War Z! For now while I will be engaged in affairs! Good you лута and have less than nerves!

lol poor guy just google translate it from russian w/o bothering to change some untranslated russian words.

May I ask what is being done about "object cleanup?"

This seems to be a big issue with the FPS drop. Maybe a timer limit on the gushing blood from the models, would be the first step?

It seems after you reconnect, the bodies stay but the blood stops and the frames come back. I don't know if this is the the only thing affecting performance, but it seems to be a big one.

Thank you, in advance.

We are experiencing heavy issues on our server de 443. Items in cars and tents aren't saved anymore. Everything is duping at the moment, cars disappear, broken parts on cars are now saved though but everything else isn't saved. what's goin' on???

I did not tried our other two servers but I think it's a problem related to the hive.

Edited by 8odycount

We are experiencing heavy issues on our server de 443. Items in cars and tents aren't saved anymore. Everything is duping at the moment, cars disappear, broken parts on cars are now saved though but everything else isn't saved. what's goin' on???

I did not tried our other two servers but I think it's a problem related to the hive.

Working as intended.

• Like 1

Good for you. On our server nothing is working. Nothing is saved. We duped about 20 items. I don't know what's wrong.

That is is intended.

So far I'm happy with the patch. Load times for me have reduced, in some cases quite drastically. I have yet to try a gun so it will be interesting to see how a double barrel works in close range on zeds.

Just made night run into stary sobor base. No graphical glitches for me...and there WAS fencing in one of the tents so go figure. Running beta 95417 maybe that's why. Scored an MP5SD6 with 6 clips as well :) Sweeet.

I think the zombie path-finding is a little messed up.. :P

• Like 1

I've had that issue with barbed wire for awhile now

I haven't tried the new patch yet though

edit: I have a GTX 260. maybe the ATI users are finally feeling my pain

find a toolbox... i can go anywhere i damn well want with it. no barbed wire or tank traps can stop me.

help me! when i try to enter a server with the ip the server wont pop up? and also if i close the game and then open it again i get into eu 26 what to do?

(Im using six updater)

Edited by Amuse

Shot off my akm forgetting zombies can hear now and wow... Was trapped on the roof of a house in berezino and my zombie count jumped by 42.... Then to my dismay i found out the revolver was nerfed, thinking the mak was still taking 3-4 shots to kill a zombie, i was also dissapointed.. It takes almost an ENTIRE MAKAROV clip to kill a zombie now x.x imagine my surprise eh?

Shot off my akm forgetting zombies can hear now and wow... Was trapped on the roof of a house in berezino and my zombie count jumped by 42.... Then to my dismay i found out the revolver was nerfed, thinking the mak was still taking 3-4 shots to kill a zombie, i was also dissapointed.. It takes almost an ENTIRE MAKAROV clip to kill a zombie now x.x imagine my surprise eh?

That's a fun way to find out.

you flipped a van? wth? that is some epic flipping skills, ive only been able to flip the ATV's lol, +1 to you :D

But yeah, the gfx glitches are annoying

Yes i flipped a van. Did about 3 barrel rolls and landed on the side.

Over a fence.. -_-

• Like 1