rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

The big grafic bugs are coming from the spawned (non zombie) dead bodies. Please delete them or something.

Nope, Not being caused by bodies....happening in areas without them :)

I have been having graphics issues even before this new patch, mostly in cherno and electro.. like real bad tearing.

For all with the graphic glitches: I've deactivated Anti-Aliasing and it solved this for me.

Game is unplayable with the current amount of graphic glitches that are completely taking over the screen.

glitch01.png

glitch02.png

Anyway to fix this somehow or we just need to wait for the next hotfix? I don't know if this is related to the wire fences or something else, but at least for me, it's unplayable.

• Like 1

bag still dropping with all gear in water

errr and? That's not a bug dude, it's a feature. You can recuperate your gear from the bottom of the water :)

Arma update 1.62 did this also (http://mp1st.com/201...yz-patch-notes/):

- Added new video options (Post-Process Anti-Aliasing, Alpha To Coverage)

So maybe glitches are because of this. Don't change working system.

I know you're trying to help but research a bit first.

Those options were always there, just in the *.cfg files and not visible in the UI. The only difference now is you can change them from within the game. So the graphical glitches are unrelated

I know you're trying to help but research a bit first.

Those options were always there, just in the *.cfg files and not visible in the UI. The only difference now is you can change them from within the game. So the graphical glitches are unrelated

That's because i said "maybe", dude.

for some reason everyone I know got auto updated. I like it, other then the crazy graphic glitch but we cannot find servers that we can all connect to atm.

I vote to impeach rocket, and get someone who knows what they are actually doing.

Coming from the one who started this thread... http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22794-profile-data-serverside/#entry224770

I'm gonna say you can't tell your head from your ass, and judging by your sig you shouldn't be here if you really think this is a pos game.

• Like 1

For all with the graphic glitches: I've deactivated Anti-Aliasing and it solved this for me.

Hmmm I'm skeptical that it would be so simple, however I shall go and test this right now.

Graphic glitches can be solved by shaman with graphic setting. And install latest beta patchs. Not for all but for many peoples.

@all having problems with "stuck at loading"

Join the server you want to play on and stay in the lobby until you see BattlEye notifications in the bottom left corner. Only then click the bottom right button to continue joining the server.

@Rocket

You might want to rework your BE checks. Clients take some time to load BE whereas servers load BE instantly.

Edited by antirocket

This patch is getting closer to pure, unbridled awesomeness.

I think the weapon nerfs are pretty great; you either waste lots of ammo taking the zombies down, or a single headshot... much like pretty much every zombie film (excluding 28 days).

Would it be so cruel to go all the way and make it so with the assault weapons too? =)

Patch seems quite nice so far; apart from the artefacts on the barbed wire.

Have had a couple of deaths/broken bones/unconscious & bleeding from squeezing past other players; specifically on stairs.

eh why didn't youtry to avoid a fire fight with a "gang" of 6 to save bullets and your life?

its not Call of Medal Battlefield Honor Duty......

i guess eventually people will play this mod/game as if in a real apocalypse scenario where co operation would dramatically increase your life span rather than flipantly shooting at each other and murdering for absoulutely no reason.

(In b 4 someone says "i wanted his items, i have xray vision and knew what was in his rucksack and although i shot him with a dmr from 100's of meters away i just had to have that superior enfield" yeah yeah if you weren't starving or needed meds for a friend then any other time is just a bs excuse.

and it's not you personal responsibility to go on a bitchy rant weather or not I defend my self and my friend

Would it be so cruel to go all the way and make it so with the assault weapons too? =)

If you nerf all the damn weapons we wont be able to kill anyone let alone a zombie

I would personally say 1911 and revolver should be two body shot kills for zombies

Makrov should be 4

With the latest changes you have made all the handguns below 1911 and revolver useless, everyone will know just look for those and ignore any of the smaller ones as you cant kill with them without using tons of ammo.

And dont bother saying headshot, yes im aware of it and use it but its not always that simple when there is a rush on. not including ammo rarity in the factor as well

Found a weird bug last night

I wasnt able to fill water canteens

when i clicked on the fill water it kept trying to select the primary weapon instead of the bottles, he still bent over to fill with the sounds but it wouldn't fill, weird one

What about those kid admins asking repeatly when *exactly* the choppers will start to spawn, so they can safely close their servers to collect and hide em? That's pathetic... grow up chaps! Plus i would tell ya that you CANNOT hide an helicopter from when they removed the possibility to save em off map, no matter where you land.. islands.. mountains.. whatever.. it's gonna be found anyway, so closing your server to try to hide em would only save ME to repair them myself... so i should thank you for the work.

• Like 1

everything is working nice - except the artefacts. but i know you will fix it as fast as you can. =)

Iam fully aware of this http://dayzdb.com/ne...es-in-arma2-162 , I am not lieing, I can read version details and I am not blind so exactly what are you confused about when I say I have shot zombies using a m1911 anywhere on their body and they all were 1 shot kills.

I have updated & logged to 3 or 4 servers and killed another 80 or so zeds with the m1911 & akm to make sure, all 1 shoty kills - FACT.

My char and weapons were pre patch/update but this should not matter as I am & was on the current version this morning to make sure as I read the m1911 was nerfed last night yet was still 1 shot kills and again today after update.

Why would i lie about this? just accept that i have experienced both akm & m1911 still 1 shotting with ARMA2_OA_Build_95389 & patch 1.7.2.4 on servers running 1.7.2.4 & update 95389, now its not difficult to understand is it?

Your just a generally bitchy person aren't you
  • Like 1

Perhaps I'm just not used to it anymore but shooting pretty much anything gets you so many zombies... And I could swear they just keep coming, I went from 30 zombie kills straight to about 68 after shooting the M1911 in Polona, not even that big of a town. And the reduced damage definitely doesn't help getting rid of them neither, it takes about 3 shots in the body to take one zed down. (with the 1911 that is)

Edited by Menny

SERIOUS gfx glitches near Star Sobors camp. Screenshots here. I mean its game breaking glitchy. Can not look at it or you get these crazy lines and polygons and textures.

http://steamcommunit...94/screenshots/

Those are the in-game SS's i got

i experienced the same thing in berezino: they seemed to come from wire fences and tank traps as we already know, but also from the zombie dead soldiers (those part of the scenario). before when you zoom, and then always when looking in the object direction;

then i found a ghillie suit and it worked fine, just dissapeared something from backpack (canteen and painkillers);

loot spawn was ok;

i found the mod has somehow improved when joining;

putting stuff on the floor still may cause it disappears;

if you convert .45 clips from revolver to 1911 they come back full.

eh why didn't youtry to avoid a fire fight with a "gang" of 6 to save bullets and your life?

its not Call of Medal Battlefield Honor Duty......

i guess eventually people will play this mod/game as if in a real apocalypse scenario where co operation would dramatically increase your life span rather than flipantly shooting at each other and murdering for absoulutely no reason.

(In b 4 someone says "i wanted his items, i have xray vision and knew what was in his rucksack and although i shot him with a dmr from 100's of meters away i just had to have that superior enfield" yeah yeah if you weren't starving or needed meds for a friend then any other time is just a bs excuse.

For me the PvP is what gets my blood pumping the most. Just typing this my hands start to shake as I recall all the firefights my group has been in. Thats why PvP will NEVER go away. Its a high to engage other players and even more of a high looting them because you never know if there is an overwatch or if another group is coming to investigate the noise.

• Like 3

Perhaps I'm just not used to it anymore but shooting pretty much anything gets you so many zombies... And I could swear they just keep coming, I went from 30 zombie kills straight to about 68 after shooting the M1911 in Polona, not even that big of a town. And the reduced damage definitely doesn't help getting rid of them neither, it takes about 3 shots in the body to take one zed down. (with the 1911 that is)

I also noticed this while shooting a zombie inside a military tent at stary with my FN FAL ;D haha. It was awesome when the whole camp came at me bro :)

I also got the artifacts around NW airfield and stary ofc, and managed to get rid of them temporary by restarting the whole game once or twice.