rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

I had the graphics glitch before this update. I think you people just don't update when updates roll out. Several fixes have been posted for the graphics issue. If your machines trash its not Rockets problem.

I updated last night and the night before and was able to play just fine.

The 1.7.2.4 DayZ update gets me stuck on Loading for most/all servers.

Yeah I think thats BE, I had a horribad issue with BE today. After sending them an FU email and calming down I fixed it myself. Hopefully I don't get banned for talking bad about their mothers.

You install using Steam?

Edited by PimpinSmurf

Yeah I think thats BE, I had a horribad issue with BE today. After sending them an FU email and calming down I fixed it myself. Hopefully I don't get banned for talking bad about their mothers.

You install using Steam?

Yes, I use steam.

I had the graphics glitch before this update. I think you people just don't update when updates roll out. Several fixes have been posted for the graphics issue. If your machines trash its not Rockets problem.

yeah i had it before aswell, my machine does not trash -.-

listen, i guess i gotta be waaay down on earth with you, i update regulary, i go to the arma beta site and i hit the one at the top of the site, then i wait and install, okay? you with me so far?

Then i enter the game, and now stary isnt enterable anymore, and alot of guys are having the same problem so it aint the machine -.- (this should already have made sense to you but for some reason it didnt) before it was just the annoying barbwire, now it seems to be tied to the tents aswell, this was not as big an issue before because it didnt fill up the whole screen, now it is/does, and rocket needs to look at it because the problem does not just lay with the user.

i fixed it twice but it returns on reboot of the game, you will probably get it aswell.

the game is still playable in some areas, and as i said, sometimes it fixes itself, but it will return sooner or later.

Edited by Zyfer

You know, maybe arma2oa beta and dayz alpha at the same time is starting to cause problems..

It sucks to try and figure out which build is causing my issues.. just sayin'

Eg.

• Like 1

I went through the same thing. It's not that you're stuck at loading. It's just that you're not waiting long enough.

I've experienced some extended waiting times while trying to join various servers.

Try leaving it for a bit and do something else. It took almost 10 minutes to connect, the second time I tried. But it *did* connect.

thats not entirely accurate. vipeax has a thread about it. there is a fix that worked for me and a bunch of others. its not all about just waiting.

Good point Cyanyde. I am not having any issues at the moment but I haven't found a ghillie suit etc like some of the other people have. When I get a chance to test I will report all issues. BE is casuing serious issues though if you cannot connect to a server thats likely the problem.

Edited by PimpinSmurf

thats not entirely accurate. vipeax has a thread about it. there is a fix that worked for me and a bunch of others. its not all about just waiting.

Where is this at?

My only problem atm is connecting to server. Been at loading screen for 20+ minutes.

http://dayzmod.com/f...beta-patch-fix/

I did something similar to this, this time. I uninstalled BE from control panel though (first thing I did). Steam reinstalls it for you if you follow these directions. Then copy the files in as it says. Launch Arma 2 by itself, then OA by itself then CO by itself. Then ran six launcher let it do its thing. Rebooted. Ran six launcher again. Closed out when it verified. Then launched DayZ commander and went in that way. I did so much I don't feel like typing it all out. In the end I sent an FU email to BE because it was BE that was causing the issue. Anyhow that should give you a starting place. You don't need to delete the @DayZ folder though.

Yes, I use steam.

Edited by PimpinSmurf

Very little to no bugs apart from the whole ima whierd pixel and im going to stuff up the polygons but yea :)

Hello Stalkers! Downloaded updating 1.7.2.4 and very much was disappointed! A bug behind bugs! I consider that the best patch was 1.7.0...... Roket can you from it will make a start? And to do game playing instead of problem????!!! I was very tired with this game and consequently I delete it forever! About 100 people think that as arrived?! I will wait for The War Z! For now while I will be engaged in affairs! Good you лута and have less than nerves!

* [NEW] Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play

... crap... swiming into water, got stuck, cant do anything.... waited so far for 30 min and still didnt die, only temp low..

Where is this at?

My only problem atm is connecting to server. Been at loading screen for 20+ minutes.

there is a link to it some pages ago. a fix is a different weapon.pbo that is linked through that other thread. it worked for me, and most servers now load up instantly. it doesnt fix everyone's issue though. maybe it will work for you.

a test i found: during loading try pressing the score key. "i" i think. if that score count normally comes up when you press it on your server, it should come up during loading too. if it does show up during loading, then you will eventually get in. if it doesnt come up during loading, you are likely stuck. some servers dont have this feature enabled...

read this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f..._60#entry465544

Edited by sivart

Concerning the reports about the Ghillie suits swapping backpacks etc. I just found a Ghillie suit, put it on and still retained my ALICE pack. The only weird thing I did notice was my Zombie kills/headshots/murder stats were all reset to 0. After logging-out and logging back in (onto a different server) my stats were back as they were. So no real issues here regarding the Ghillie suits with 1.7.2.4.

:thumbsup:

I seem to be getting the weird pyramid graphic glitches quitre alot. My friends have also been getting it alot aswell.

• Like 3

I seem to be getting the weird pyramid graphic glitches quitre alot. My friends have also been getting it alot aswell.

same here and same with my friends aswell.

THIS!

and the weapon damage that i cant stress enought that its ridiculous now.

Edited by white

those "pyramid Glitches" are called vectors, they for some reason only show up when you look in the direction of barbed wire. Its not all the time but some of the time.

Edited by Dj Mikey

Hello Stalkers! Downloaded updating 1.7.2.4 and very much was disappointed! A bug behind bugs! I consider that the best patch was 1.7.0...... Roket can you from it will make a start? And to do game playing instead of problem????!!! I was very tired with this game and consequently I delete it forever! About 100 people think that as arrived?! I will wait for The War Z! For now while I will be engaged in affairs! Good you лута and have less than nerves!

F**k you.

Guess someone was pointing a gun towards you, if not, what you wrote makes no sence.

BTW noone is forcing you to play, if it was up to me all people like you should never sign up on forums, you are not even highlighting any problem you just say "only problem" SAY WHATS BAD GODAMMIT OR YOU ARE NOT EVEN CONTRIBUTING WITH YOUR HATEPOST BLAQIWEYJRRJRWEDF!!!!!!!!RAGEQ.

Edited by Shazman

what the... you ok dude? you drunk? or need a doctor? you sound like you're stroking out

Does anybody know if Ghillies and Camo spawn in supermarkets, or only in "normal" residential buildings?

what the... you ok dude? you drunk? or need a doctor? you sound like you're stroking out

Russian + google translate that is. (i hope :P )

Edited by Shazman