rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Awesome patch! Zeds are zeds again : ) I just can confirm graphic glitches. We are unable to enter an airfield. The rest is fine! Great work guys, well done! : )

put on camo clothes and my alice pack turned into a patrol pack and i lost all but what fit in patrol pack...clothes still a little bugged.

Zombies are currently a joke. I can sprint right past and not even aggro them.

WOOHOO for quick cherno looting.

Hmmm...I can at least confirm (...thus far) that my ghillie is working fine since it was already equipped before the update. This must be a bug that only occurs when clothing is being changed. I assume that it removed all items from your pack as well?

no, everything was there. the old pack was full, i got the new pack-half full, i didnt put anything else in it, then i changed clothes. i didnt notice the pack change until i ran away to a new building and tried to put something in it. i noticed the small pack was back, and full, all the stuff i had before was still there. and no i did not pick up the wrong pack, i transferred all the items to the new one when i found it, and distinctly remember seeing the small pack on the ground when i walked away.

-im not sure if the pack reverted back to the one i had, or it just would have disappeared some stuff had it been full.

Edited by sivart

For those interested in trying, fixed my graphic issues by setting Texture quality to very high. Also set video memory to default, but that didn't solve it, at least not before i changed the previously mentioned setting. Hope that makes the game playable for someone, as it did to me.

Quoting myself as it seems a lot of people are having these artifacts and few saw this. I wonder if it will still work fine if I switch texture quality back to normal... oh well...

Edited by Panque

I'm really not liking the Hive tracking deal. Trying to find a day server and get temp banned for ten minutes. I'm just hoping for a better way to combat the ALT+F4ers..

the hive tracking deal and your 10 temp ban has no connection to each other. sounds kind of fishy...

dude i just hopped around 10 different servers testing something for vipeax. im not worried in the slightest. you guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

Edited by sivart

loving this patch. been playing lots sine we updated our server earlier today. we're uploading the new hive files for our daily 8pm server restart. we will be testing the new tent functionality soon after...

Can you verify that your hoster is running 0.7.2 on the server-side and if he wasn't before, try again and report back with the outcome?

Confirmed same on my server

Can anyone please confirm if the latest changes regarding weapon damage (http://dayzdb.com/ne...es-in-arma2-162) are permanent? At least i think this is a sad, really sad thing. I mean, those are guns. It doesn't matter if you're shooting a .50 or a low quality weapon, they WILL kill you anyway.

Makarov PM

Old Damage: 2000

New Damage: 889

Really? 13 Makarov bullets to kill a person? Just want to know if anyone has a link or something to confirm if this is a permanent change, or just something that was supposed to affect just ARMA 2, not DayZ.

Or 1 round to the head.

Can you verify that your hoster is running 0.7.2 on the server-side and if he wasn't before, try again and report back with the outcome?

Confirmed same on my server

Awesome patch! Zeds are zeds again : ) I just can confirm graphic glitches. We are unable to enter an airfield. The rest is fine! Great work guys, well done! : )

Um, have you actually agro'd any?

They're currently completely retarded.

I made a video, youtube says it will be up in about 15 minutes.

Long story short, they chase you around for a few seconds.. seemingly stop for a breather, and then if you try to walk to where they are standing, they run over to where you were and start flailing at the air..

I'm serious, I'm even going to edit

into the video for shits and giggles. ;)
  • Like 1

Have you checked the first post? It's in there ;).

Ahh I must be blind. Thx ! :D

Seriously concerned about logging in the for the 4th attempt at getting a day light server (1am here) I'm using DAYZCommander but I guess its flawed as in just because the server is listed as daytime if its isn't commander has no way of distinguishing between the 2.

Now theres external tweaks (Dayz screen, version etc) will we possibly see a Server UI overhaul? Vasically commander style but native and less flaws :) such as having to restart arma2 if you couldn't log in or need to change server when using commander as well actual day light recognition?

Long story short, they chase you around for a few seconds.. seemingly stop for a breather, and then if you try to walk to where they are standing, they run over to where you were and start flailing at the air..

i was being chased by one. i free looked my head around to see where it was at, it stopped, looked like it yawned with its arms outstretched in the air, then bolted after me again. it was kind of funny.

great ... another useless and stupid patch. dayz becomes more and more booooooooooooring ...

what will be in the next patch or update ???

- Weapons disabled ( we have added stones and tetra packs you can use as weapon.

- we have added bio - organic food and fruits you can pick from the trees. the canes are disabled. ( fastfood isnt good for u )

- we have disabled animals. all players have to be vegetarians now - new veg-suit added. sandals, jute bag

- we have disabed all vehicles with engine cause of pollution of the enviroment. use bicycles

- Chernarus will be renamed into Amish Country

-.- bring back the funny DayZ !!!

r.i.p side and globalchannel ... ( was funny to listen to the people who got killed or were flaming ) --

Edited by Kalle
  • Like 4

great ... another useless and stupid patch. dayz becomes more and more booooooooooooring ...

leave child.

Calm down kids ...

The next Patch will remove every thing you always hated about the game and even if something negative came up in your mind about the game it would remove it true your mind power ... Because your opinion is everything that matters to the game nearly 1 million players enjoy

Until then ... Calm down

- Weapons disabled ( we have added stones and tetra packs you can use as weapon.

- we have added bio - organic food and fruits you can pick from the trees. the canes are disabled. ( fastfood isnt good for u )

- we have disabled animals. all players have to be vegetarians now - new veg-suit added. sandals, jute bag

- we have disabed all vehicles with engine cause of pollution of the enviroment. use bicycles

-.- bring back the funny DayZ !!!

r.i.p side and globalchannel ... ( was funny to listen to the people who got killed or were flaming ) --

i respect your opinion.

my opinion is that you suck!

• Like 2

... dayz becomes more and more booooooooooooring ...

Then, delete yourself. Noone gives a #@C!

-.-     bring back the funny DayZ !!!

the vegetarian, sandal stuff made me lol so hard i woke my gf up....now i have to explain what i was doint that late at night...thanks - no beans for you buddy

• Like 2

i was being chased by one. i free looked my head around to see where it was at, it stopped, looked like it yawned with its arms outstretched in the air, then bolted after me again. it was kind of funny.

Wait till you see my video..

It's at 91% currently. :)

Um, have you actually agro'd any?

I made a video, youtube says it will be up in about 15 minutes.

I'm serious, I'm even going to edit

into the video for shits and giggles. ;)

This.

Yes.

OMG

Could someone link me somewhere that tells admins how to update their servers? (it doesnt happen automatically does it?)