rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Anyone able to confirm helicopter spawns yet? Tried NW airfield on 2 servers with no luck

the glitch that happened close to wirefence was gone for me, not 100% if the dayz update is the cause of this but i didn't have this problem last night, anyway it's back for me now :/

http://i.imgur.com/1N3aW.jpg

it might be your gpu drivers?

i dont count us servers... as i have capped my ping at 100 on the server list... is in europe...

Im UK most in my list were DE & FR which is europe

Are choppers back in, or not. If not, I am not interested.

If you actually bothered to read anything with the half a brain your clearly using you would have seen

Yes they are but it will take time because of the adding them to the Hive.

Edited by Chimaera

Anyone able to confirm helicopter spawns yet? Tried NW airfield on 2 servers with no luck

i hope not

[NEW] Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)

Don't suppose you could remove the side guns as well?

I'd say the previous pages contain plenty of questions and answers regarding this issue by now... ;)

• Like 2

Can anyone give me the quick version on how to manual update if I've only used Six launcher before? I'd like to play this new patch without waiting.

Search the troubleshooting section.....

No read the f...ing thread!!!!! >:( Just wait!!!! :rolleyes:

They need all the servers running the same version to be able to introduce heli`s!!!!

• Like 1

Hive must be overloaded, stuck at loading screen on several known good 1.7.2.3 servers :(

Hive must be overloaded, stuck at loading screen on several known good 1.7.2.3 servers :(

Try filtering for 1.7.2.4 and it should work fine

Do anyone knows when the 95417 will work ?

Very few servers have updated yet be patient use 95389 for now

Edited by Chimaera

Having a little trouble updating our server. Using the latest files from the dayz hosting site, and using the 95393 patch. Keep getting the error "Server running an incorrect version of the server side application". Even though I KNOW the server is running the correct version. Anyone offer any help here?

So, something very weird happened when i downloaded this. Everything works fine except one thing, ill link a video and you will notice.

(Latest drivers installed, tried restaring still same thing)

I've played the new patch and love it, although ive noticed that graphical tearing and artifacting seems to be affecting my game. When i use my right click zoom looking at certain towns my game will glitch and I can't see anything due to stretched textures or nothing at all, this only ever happened very rarely in previous patches. I couldn't figure if this was just me and my setup or if it was something that had changed in the patch, either way it was worth a mention.

EDIT: I'm on the outskirts of stary sobor and just tested my binoculars and DMR scope, all giving the same effect, making it pretty difficult for me to scout towns before going in.

It's an Arma 2 wide problem. I remember that happening when playing different mods.

Having a little trouble updating our server. Using the latest files from the dayz hosting site, and using the 95393 patch. Keep getting the error "Server running an incorrect version of the server side application". Even though I KNOW the server is running the correct version. Anyone offer any help here?

Update your Hive component. You can find it in the regular areas for the server files.

So, something very weird happened when i downloaded this. Everything works fine except one thing, ill link a video and you will notice.

I had similar artifacts in last version sometimes, i rolled back a graphics version of ATI and it stopped for me.

Radeon HD 5800 Card

Edited by Chimaera

I have this graphical bug in almost every patch, but it's just sort of random when it happens. It happens moreso when it rains, and sometimes I'll go several days of playing with not seeing this.

I had similar artifacts in last version sometimes, i rolled back a graphics version of ATI and it stopped for me.

had this artifacts aswell ... (Radeon 7850)

I tried the patch now on an swedish server, worked perfectly, new loading screen, faster loading (maybe) and no graphical glitches (GTX580 SLI) in Chernogorsk

Just waiting for the damn choppers! Got an Rotor, Engine, Fuel Tank, 3x Scrap Metal, Windscreen and a Jerry Can on me, it just have to spawn!!1 *rage*

I have this graphical bug in almost every patch, but it's just sort of random when it happens. It happens moreso when it rains, and sometimes I'll go several days of playing with not seeing this.

The one you have is due to barb wire, this artifacting is new in this patch and occurs around military areas, it's much more intense than the barb wire one.