<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

Why are people using me as an excuse to kill people they don't like here? "Conspiring with the founder" What is this bullshit?

Are we ever allowed to just stop by and see what is going on without making a "commitment"? I would still of course check in any weapons at front gate and such.

Are we ever allowed to just stop by and see what is going on without making a "commitment"? I would still of course check in any weapons at front gate and such.

I was wondering the same thing

so just been reading tho the thread 2 questions

1 is the server still up and running e.g not blacklisted.

2. in your camp zombies spawn well they did on A diffrent server when I went to your base location ages ago, so what are you doing to stop the zombies from spawning as people in your camp cant have weapons only the "Guards" can this must mean a lot of people die on your server, how do you get around this?

• Like 1

who the fuck gave beans to the post above?

Swagger_B i'll lmao when you realize you're 40 and you're still a virgin just like kronikx

Edited by Deitic

How do you keep holed up there without the zombies being a big problem?

2. in your camp zombies spawn well they did on A diffrent server when I went to your base location ages ago, so what are you doing to stop the zombies from spawning as people in your camp cant have weapons only the "Guards" can this must mean a lot of people die on your server, how do you get around this?

Yeah, how do you prevent the zombies from being a problem?

What happened to their server?

taking down your server to prevent players and hackers from looting and destroying your camp, is a nono.

They where blacklisted I believe.

Green Mountain does not like intruders.

Oh they were blacklisted for real, or are you guys just messing with me? Your title says Green Mountain Guardian so I assume you're a part of the clan?

Name: Justin Snead

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes.

Game Information

IGN: Feynman

Steam ID (if applicable): Dirty Pyrex

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Recon, Medic, Fireteam.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I appreciate cohesiveness, doing something for a cause, and cooperation. I believe i've been playing long enough to warrant a decent bit of experience for the group, and I've also got a decent schedule to be an active participant. I'm not greedy, and I'm not obsessed with my gear: if I die, I have my own pool of equipment stashed to draw from.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Patience, availability to to be an active member, experience and someone you could rely on when shit hits the fan.

IRL Information

Name: Spencer

Timezone: GMT 0.00

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:yes however i have not been on long

Game Information

IGN: Ghost0200

Steam ID (if applicable): Haloman58

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): sniper

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): i want to join a community that wants to help other while mantain the safety of all involved. you are willing to do what ever it takes to protect the people.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: im a good tactician and im good at following orders. im also willing to help other in need

It was not blacklisted the server admin stopped paying for the server and stopped playing the game. that is the end of the story from what i can remember.

IRL Information

Name: Wulfie (It's a nickname.)

Timezone: GMT+2

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: A working microphone. With my current financial status, I can't afford to get myself a PROPER microphone that doesn't destroy everyone's eardrums with whitenoise.

Game Information

IGN: Dancing.Russian.Man

Steam ID (if applicable: Beta3450 (< Username. My Steam Name is usually Wulfie. Been that way for years.)

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Spotter, scavenger, bodyguard/security.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I've really enjoyed my time in the LOTC servers for the time I've spent there. And that little fort of yours is truly impressive, which shows to me that you aren't just dicking around.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Even though I'm mostly a lone-wolf, I get really well with people in general. I'm comfortable with any sized group, and I'm willing to be "that guy" when someone needs to go first. I don't give two damns about if I die or not. I'll take a shot from an AS50 to save an unarmed survivor who just spawned. That said, I don't run around aimlessly and get myself killed on purpose. I'm a stealth-expert.

-----

By the way. I've been unable to find any of the three LOTC servers. How come?

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

IRL Information

Name: Cody

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: CodyHDx/ i will change if needed

Steam ID (if applicable): King_Flux

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic, spotter, hunter

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I would like to join because im looking for people to play with. Im getting board just doing stuff for my self. i have been playing for a long time now.i have never been with a team and will be great to join you.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: i can get food easy i can get supplies easy, i am a good all around guy, but im not the best sniper.

the best way is to contact me is skype: MartyDamn

Edited by CodyHDx

lol ppl stop posting its over.

And guy at the top of the page: youre full of shit. Any mic around $10 is good enough, if you cant afford that you shouldnt be playing games.

Edited by Irenicus