<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

Alright, this is bullshit.

Me and a friend we're attacking Green Mountain, LEGITIMALLY. We killed a few GMS members and we we're closing in on the camp, when we suddenly get killed from a sniper. 2 shots, 2 kills. I don't mind getting killed at all, but when I get killed by something that is not legit I get pissed. The reason why I know this was not legit, is that we were approximately 500 meters away from each other, proning with ghillie suits in the forest, in some bushes. And it was about 2 seconds in between we died. This is really poor, GMS. When you get attacked, you start hacking and instakilling us? Poor, just poor.

If they're that prepared that they have bear traps and sandbags, wouldn't you think that maybe they have multiple snipers? Not to mention that they're most likely well coordinated? Yeah, you guys made a legitamate attack on them, but if two people can coordinate an attack well enough to take on a full encampment, how do you expect a whole camp to retaliate?

Also, any estimate on when the server will be back up? I've been checking the server list and I have not seen anything for US 1038.

Edited by Bairhanz

Me and a friend we're attacking Green Mountain, LEGITIMALLY. We killed a few GMS members and we we're closing in on the camp, when we suddenly get killed from a sniper. 2 shots, 2 kills. I don't mind getting killed at all, but when I get killed by something that is not legit I get pissed. The reason why I know this was not legit, is that we were approximately 500 meters away from each other, proning with ghillie suits in the forest, in some bushes. And it was about 2 seconds in between we died. This is really poor, GMS. When you get attacked, you start hacking and instakilling us? Poor, just poor.

Stop QQing,there is no reason to believe they were hacking,they could have had thermal scopes or maybe just simply saw you shooting.

Edited by Kyrator

I saw the fight, and the deaths were quick in between. But it's called mulpitle snipers mate. And why attack a heavly guarded fortress with only you and a friend?

You pinched the bulls ass, you get the horns.

If they're that prepared that they have bear traps and sandbags, wouldn't you think that maybe they have multiple snipers? Not to mention that they're most likely well coordinated? Yeah, you guys made a legitamate attack on them, but if two people can coordinate an attack well enough to take on a full encampment, how do you expect a whole camp to retaliate?

They don't have beartraps as far as I saw. We we're circling the camps for 2 hours, and we didn't see any traps at all. Also, we didn't hear any rifle going off, just the bullet penetrating our skulls. And we died at the same time. And I can't stress this enough, there is NO way they could have seen us at the location we were at, not without thermal scopes. And we did not get killed by that.

Stop QQing,there is no reason to believe they were hacking,they could have had thermal scopes or maybe just simply saw you shooting.

Firstly, we got killed by a sniper rifle, secondly, we hadn't fired a shot for about 20 minutes.

I saw the fight, and the deaths were quick in between. But it's called mulpitle snipers mate. And why attack a heavly guarded fortress with only you and a friend?

You pinched the bulls ass, you get the horns.

As I have said above, there is no way they could have seen us with regular scopes. We attacked the fortress because we saw it as a fun challenge.

Would also like to add that they didn't seem very organised, not at all. Seeing their first search party run past me like headless chickens making themselves easy targets.

Edited by 1Òz1

As I have said above, there is no way they could have seen us with regular scopes. We attacked the fortress because we saw it as a fun challenge.

Wtf is your point?

Just stop posting on this thread and leave them alone.

Wtf is your point?

Just stop posting on this thread and leave them alone.

My point is that they don't play fair.

My point is that they don't play fair.

Then fuck off and leave them alone.

Nobody said you had to play on vaqs server.

Firstly, we got killed by a sniper rifle, secondly, we hadn't fired a shot for about 20 minutes.

so your saying you killed some of them then just sat there 20 minutes WAITING for thermal snipers to pick you off?

Then fuck off and leave them alone.

Nobody said you had to play on vaqs server.

Worst arguement I have ever heard. I play this game on whatever server I like, and I would expect that a clan this big would play fair without hacking,

Edited by 1Òz1

so your saying you killed some of them then just sat there 20 minutes WAITING for thermal snipers to pick you off?

We were planning our next move. And no, we were not staying at the same location that we fired from. As far as I know, thermal snipers don't exists legally.

Edited by 1Òz1

How safe is the server? as in the area around greenmountain? I was thinking of using this server as a way to get to people that need healing (whitelisted medic).

How safe is the server? as in the area around greenmountain? I was thinking of using this server as a way to get to people that need healing (whitelisted medic).

It's relativly safe everyones friendly like a UK server kinda but still bandits and the base is safe but gota put your weapons away and ammo so if someone attacks...

IRL Information

Name: Jerry (Dante)

Timezone: Eastern

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

Game Information

IGN:

Steam ID (if applicable): Male3Dante

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic, Scavenger

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I am sort of new to DayZ, and one thing that I have noticed, is that it's very hard to get anywhere without someone to cooperate with. I am looking for a solid group to work with. I am fine being out in the wilderness, or with more practice scavenging in the cities. I would also like to be a medic for a squad or encampment. Also, what intrigues me is being part of a community that announces it's place of refuge to the entirety of the forums and still is safe and secure because they are so well thought out and defended. That's too cool! I look forward to seeing how far this group can go in establishing an order in the wastes.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Long time, mature gamer. I get mechanics really well. games are more numbers and triggers to me than they are graphics and senses. just me idk. Also, I can keep a cool head in a tense situation.

Thank you for your time and consideration :)

Just took out a bandit that's been causing us problems (KillYou.com) :D. I'll process some apps tonight or tomorrow morning. Only the best will get in due to lack of space!

We were planning our next move. And no, we were not staying at the same location that we fired from. As far as I know, thermal snipers don't exists legally.

\

1 sniper+1 thermal spotter = dead you

If it was at night there is a good chance the spotter lasered you as well

\

1 sniper+1 thermal spotter = dead you

If it was at night there is a good chance the spotter lasered you as well

L85 Spotter here :).

After some clearification I take back my flames towards the GMS clan. We were indeed killed by legit methods. I guess my frustration clouded my vision. I apologise, and I'm truly sorry.

• Like 13

We're a dedicated group that prepared for weeks before posting this thread. All the materials were gathered legitimately through in-game spawn points.

It's what UK7 Fort Friendly said ;)

So, hows this place going? Still all together and what-not? Looking to do some trading and just checking it out.

Edited by The Hopper

IRL Information:

Name:Eric

Timezone:EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:Yes, I have read the rules and fulfill all of them.

Game Information

IGN:Eric

Steam ID (if applicable):honeydew72

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Medic

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):I would like to join because I have been searching for a group to play with. I am tired of having to throw away guns because I have no one to give them to. I would like to help others out and contribute to the cause. I am interested in the community you have created and wish to be part of it.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:Gathering and navigation