<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

IRL Information

Name: John

Timezone: GMT

Game Information

IGN: Mark Lionheart

Steam Name: lionheart_eleven

Desired group role (Medic,Sniper,Spotter,etc.) Sniper, Assault,Medic,Scavenger,Driver

Why would you like to join? What interested you about us? (Min. 4 sentences) : I would like to join because I have been a lone wolf for sometime and I sometimes get back shot and barely surviving off of it. I need someone to watch my back while I hunt,scavenge towns or airbases this has my desire for a teammate and by the way you handled your base it looks like a zombie/bandit free zone. I also see it barricaded for gunfights and has covers for it also it has bear traps and you would see everyone from the tower and snipe down the bandits that's trying to sneak into their way. I know where to loot and I know the map because ive been playing for a quite time. I am a smart guy when it comes to sneaking,tactics.

What skills/perks can you offer to [GMS]: I am a experienced sniper that has played DayZ for 2 months. Also I can go scavenging,assassinate at night with the best gears in the game including AS50 Sniper rifle, Ghile suit. Trust me I am the perfect assassin. I can shoot a couple of heads of and kill a whole town of zombies. Heck I could massacre a whole good 50 zombies in town.

Edited by Johnpwnedyou

Judging by the location of your headquarters I'd say that if you were to be besiedged you'd be left in a bad position.

There's no water well in that mountain, and hunting game in the nearby forests while trying to keep the peace across camp (against legit raiders and ghosters alike) seems like an impossible task. Even taking into consideration that you might have stockpiles of food and water (and ammo), the amount of people playing protection for the camp must be so numerous that those should run out sooner than later.

Have you ever faced organized opposition? At least on similar numbers to your own? That'd make a good video I bet.

Oh, by the way, how do you prevent infected from spawning there?

Anyway, I think you guys are doing pretty good. Of course, there's the obvious advantage of having your own server, but still.

Name : Ben

Timezone : CA Mountain Time -7

Game info

IGN : Business Gecko

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:47163642

Desired group role : Scout, Or Medic

Why do i want to join? : Because im tired of just being in a little group of 4 people.

Im tired of getting shot for my gear by my so called "Friends" when i go AFK. I want people i can rely on and trust.

I want to be part of a structured team, Because its good to know someone has your back.

Whats skills\perks can i bring? : To be able to sacrifice myself and my gear for the common good.

To be able to run across the war torn field with bullets whizzing past my head. Just to heal that one person to turn the tides.

IRL Information

Name: Sean

Timezone: UTC+10:00

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I meet all of the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Frissy

Steam ID (if applicable): Ice_Break1

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I can fit any of the roles needed to fit the group.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I feel the urge to group up with other survivors that want to help out this community. The past groups i've been in are great but I just feel like a third wheel. Not really part of the group I hope I can be a useful asset in this group of survivors, I'm able to play 4-5 times during the week for at least 3 hours.

I wish to be in an extremely well organized group, the fact that I missed out on help making the camp disappointing to me so hopefully we can expand further? I wish to be able to communicate and have fun with other survivors, which is why I really hope to be given the opportunity to join this fantastic idea.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I can offer humor to the group as well as the seriousness needed as well. I can offer precision with my shots as I have been playing the Arma series for a while (a bit over a year) I also know my way around the map.

Probably written fairly crappy (pretty tired) :P

Edited by Frissy

IRL Information

Name: Tyler

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: Rooster

Steam ID (if applicable): jtylerhouse

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I can handle whats needed. Prefer spotter, scout, recon, sniper.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I feel that this game has serious potential, and we have a chance to guide it and make it better. I believe that introducing large communities and player ran special events are the much needed direction this game needs. You guys appear to feel the same. I want to be part of the solution, not the problem. I am also looking for a military group, I think they blow the lid off the fun factor of this game.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Being on the grandpa level in this game, (28) i can bring some maturity and experience. You wont see any QQing here, im from the old school. The harder the game, the better. I have sniper/spotter equipment and have experience with them, but i have no qualms with other rolls. I like to be a team player. I do not hunt survivors, (bandits maybe) and feel the "kill on site" mentality is ruining the core of this game.

Hope to see you guys down range. Keep up the good work.

I have a question,what stops people from getting their squad and heading to green mountain then logging onto your server and killing everyone?Or what if it's just a single guy who accidentaly logs onto your server and gets killed?

IRL Information

Name: Corey

Timezone: Eastern

Do you meet ALL the requirements?: Yes.

Game Information

IGN: Corey B

Steam ID (if applicable): maulspits (STEAM_0:0:3662099)

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Any.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I've been wanting to experience this game as part of a group. It would be ideal to play, cooperate, and engage with mature players. You guys look like you have your shit together, with a very cool and unique operation/play style. It just plain seems like it would be a blast being a part of and playing alongside you guys (best group I've come across yet.) I look forward to being a part of your team.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Former Corporal, United States Marine Corps (2005-2009). Mature/easy going/fun loving/tactical/experienced player.

IRL Information

Name: Vebjørn

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: My headset is in for repairs atm. Will get it back within a few days. Else I meet all the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Warex

Steam ID (if applicable): zxwarexzx

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper/Spotter

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):

Well, Ive been playing the game for about two weeks now.

And playing solo isnt that fun anymore, been looking for a clan for a while now. And GMS seems interesting to me, mainly because it seems like you guys take stuff abit serious. And im in to this game for serious gameplay.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I do have 5-6 years experience with FPS, mainly sniper. But assault roles from time to time. So I would go so far to say that im a good sniper/shooter. Rarely miss :P

IRL Information

Name: Will

Timezone: Central

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I meet all the requirements, except for dying. I have a general avoidance to death, so not dying is much preferred, unless it's to save an innocent. Also, I have a mic, but it has minor static issues.

Game Information

IGN: luxey012

Steam ID (if applicable): luxey012

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I can do almost any role. I'm a good soldier, a good medic, a semi-decent sniper, and an acceptable driver.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): My main interest was that I'm looking for a group to join. Besides that, what really interested me was that you all seem to be more out to encourage "Team-oriented play" in DayZ, while most other groups are in it for themselves.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I am an agreeable person, and am open to working with others. I am decent at zombie avoidance, but my strengths are in squad-based actions and sniper overwatch.

IRL Information

Name:Brian Clark

Timezone:GMT+1

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:I meet all the requirements

Game Information

IGN:Nosmo King

Steam ID (if applicable):aclark70

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Whatever is needed, I can take up an array of roles in order to help GMS

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):I would love to be part of something big, something that can help people in there time of need. I would love to be part of something that people know they can trust, and confide in, i would love to be part of that only beacon of hope in the rough, rough world of Chernarus.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:My undying loyalty and willingness to self sacrifice in order to save others.

Why can't I find your server? I'd like to do some trading

• Like 1

IRL Information

Name:Andy

Timezone:GMT+1

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:yes

Game Information

IGN:Andy

Steam ID (if applicable):tempest5636

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Anything

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]:Been playing fps games now for a good few years so I know how to handle myself with regards to shooting, and can offer a mature and friendly player willing to do whatever required.

IRL Information

Name:

Walton

California

Timezone:

-8 GMT (PST for the state side people)

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

No to the active part. I have family, a job as well as school so when I can get on its usually for a max of a few hours (usually less) as well as very sporatic when i actually can/do get on to play.

Game Information

IGN:

Steam ID (if applicable):

Scottydawg187

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):

Medic. Been a support type person in most games.

I get tired of the spawn, grab what you can, head north idea. Getting something out of this requires me to do more than just fend for myself. Grouping up with others for a greater good as well as fellowship seems a great way to experience the game, which i have really yet to do since i began.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:

I follow direction very well. Playing a support type person requires one to step back and let others get into the spotlight, and I am fine with this facet of that job. blood, water and ammo are my items and distrubuting it out is my joy. Also been playing since 1.4.9

That is an awful lot of sandbags. Even with loot cycling I have never in my months of DayZ seen THAT many sandbags ever.

IRL Information

Name: Rafael [bR] Friendly

Timezone: -3

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: i am kinda idiot :D

Game Information

IGN:

Steam ID (if applicable):

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): SAR (search and rescue

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I have a very good friend and we can do nice things togheter. i wish to make even bigger stuff.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: patience. i dont shoot well, neither have good reflexes, but i can run from one side to the other of the map just to give someone morphine.

IRL Information

Name: Kevin S.

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?

• A WORKING Microphone to use in TeamSpeak.
  • Anti-Bandit, friendly, helpful mentality.
  • Not being afraid to die for the greater good.
  • Active, online at least 3 times a week.
  • Maturity, don't be an idiot.

I have a working microphone, But I don't like to use it because I live in a house with

people. I play after work sometimes which is when i'll use it, it's becoming more that I

play after work, so basically I use it sometimes not always.

Game Information

IGN: Trip

Steam ID (if applicable): Newports

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Looter, Scavenging for supplies.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): The organization attracts me to this clan/group, as in it's organized and civil.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I have no idea. I just started about a week ago, play computer games often so I can pick up game mechanics quicker. I can listen to intructions well, Do what I need to.

(Questions)

(My Answers)

So I have a question...

Is this a literal radio station? Because I'm a DJ, and my software and directly broadcast to an online radio station if I have the port/IP/etc and if that's the case I might be very interested in joining, and that'd be basically what I have to offer.

Mixes I've done that are released on YouTube; (I've also played several shows at local venues, but I always seem to forget to record them)

fyi, videos are blocked in some countries.

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=tRfzTDEiq2U DJ Tr1pl3 B - 5 Hour 'Scratch Out Radio' Mix [Feat. Brony Music~]

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=Td0U_D5ymDc 3-20-12 Mix - Technical Difficulties & Ponies

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=TJaxrqNMvjo Balloon Party Megamix! DJ Tr1pl3 B 6-10-12

The first is a good showcase of my tenacity and resilience. I am more than capable of going for many number of hours in-the-mix. 4 hours is where it starts to get a bit straining, but by the time I actually give up, I'm approaching 7.5. (And that's getting longer) Point is; I can DJ for a long time in one sitting.

The second is just a regular-sized set that I personally liked pretty well. Ish.

The third is a showcase of my ability to go back and forth between many time signatures, genres, BPM (Beat Per Minute) speeds, and back in a single mix, while preserving the original song itself. This is more a showcase of the songs from the Balloon Party album. (45 tracks) In order, and is a lot like what I do at birthdays/little events/etc when people are like, "Okay, play Skrillex!" ... "Alright, now play Charlie Daniels!" And go back and forth between genres and what-not. (Which is annoying, but do-able.)

So yeah, if this is an actual radio station I may be interested, if not; I may still be interested. Maybe.

Also; you may have noticed I'm a brony. Yes; it's true, though I am more than capable of not putting pony music into a mix. And If I were to consider joining this community, everyone would have to be okay with that. (ie; No extremely vocal haters)

Edited by Fox24

IRL Information

Name: Daniel Banks

Timezone: utc +8

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes i meet all of the requirments

Game Information

IGN: Daulton

Steam ID (if applicable): Daulton

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper or Spotter

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I have been looking for a nice friendly enviroment my nick name is nice guy dault and i like to help people on dayz as much as possible thanks.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:

Yeah server is down they shut it down when no one is on so they don't get raided.

...You can't do this. This is against DayZ ToS.

• Like 1