<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

IRL Information

Name: Noel

Timezone: east coast

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: Helsing

Steam ID (if applicable): Aseido

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic, Support(machine gunner/ammo)

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I've played solo for about a month and I've gotten sick of it. I want to participate in a group collaboration for once. I also like this clan's productive mindset. I am sick of the usual banditry and "not part of us = against us/die" mentality. I am truly impressed by this clan's achievements and what it means in day Z. I honestly did not think such a base was possible in day Z. I want to be a part of all this.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Able to drive everything in 3rd or 1st person including helicopters. Day or Night doesn't matter either. I can snipe but I'm sure there's better snipers in the clan already.

Edited by Helsing

So you are saying everyone else who has a server can turn it off because of hackers and there is no admins around to deal with them??

You do know shutting down a server is just the same as locking it. yes hackers are annoying but there is not much you can do about it when a admin is not online.

Stop being care bears and worrying about someone fucking up your stuff. it is part of dayz to have someone come on your server when your not around and steal your gear.

I've explained this too many times in the other thread. No, taking a sever down is not (bolded it so that some people may actually understand) the same as locking it.

• Like 3

it's been reported so all you crybabies can stop arguing over something that isn't in your hands to deal with in the first place

IRL Information

Name:Travis Sutton

Timezone:GMT-7

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:Yes and Yes.

Game Information

IGN:SpookyPillow

Steam ID (if applicable):SpookyPillow

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Flexible 100%

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): One thing that I enjoy about playing DayZ is the RPG aspect of surviving and finding a group like this would really increase my enjoyment of the game as well as add a whole new experience overall. I am not one to be a dick in games and don't see the need in murdering people for fun. Finding gear and surviving is just enough fun for me as is.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: After getting the game I can't seem to stop playing. I play daily and would love the opportunity to meet like minded survivors.

One right doesn't make a wrong.

Also a ToS can change when loopholes are found.

Edited by Lady Kyrah

Just sad that ur hiding behind the difference of words...

Shutting it down when ur members are out gives u and ONLY u an huge advantage!!! Ur camp will always be defended and other players wont know when ur starting the server up so that u Can raid their camps.....

As u point at the word "lock" and claims that its ok to shut the server down once u leave will only get the loopehole crushed and ur pointing finger with it:)

Edited by Askeladd

where should I expect the response to my application? PM/steam?

Tears here please.

cup-1.jpg

I'm assuming that cup is for all of you? If you're going to just harass people gtfo. Thank you kindly.

Just sad that ur hiding behind the difference of words...

Shutting it down when ur members are out gives u and ONLY u an huge advantage!!! Ur camp will always be defended and other players wont know when ur starting the server up so that u Can raid their camps.....

As u point at the word "lock" and claims that its ok to shut the server down once u leave will only get the loopehole crushed and ur pointing finger with it:)

OK, now this is just getting ridiculous? Can people really be this dense? No it doesn't give the clan and ONLY the clan a huge advantage. Everybody, every single person, who plays on the server receives the exact same benefits as everyone else does. Are you have a lone wolf with a camp set up on the server? Well congratulations you're in luck. Stop bitching and do something else. It's not a violation of the ToS as of now and that's all that matters. Stop trying to twist this into some of argument against the admin. If the dev team feels this is a problem they will deal with it. Thank you kindly.

Edited by A Classy Emu

Baseless claim and rage.

Please read my post on the thread you were attempting to debate this topic. You need to stop spreading misinformation. Thank you kindly.

Page two at the bottom.

what a lovely target, should hit it before the server gets blacklisted.

good idea.sadly the creators are stupid morons.gone after 4 days.LOL.Don`t ever get into the development industry pls.

good idea.sadly the creators are stupid morons.gone after 4 days.LOL.Don`t ever get into the development industry pls.

they are blacklisted already?

i dont know.it`s just funny that they thought nobody would care.but why can hackers join servers with battleeye?

I'm assuming that cup is for all of you? If you're going to just harass people gtfo. Thank you kindly.

OK, now this is just getting ridiculous? Can people really be this dense? No it doesn't give the clan and ONLY the clan a huge advantage. Everybody, every single person, who plays on the server receives the exact same benefits as everyone else does. Are you have a lone wolf with a camp set up on the server? Well congratulations you're in luck. Stop bitching and do something else. It's not a violation of the ToS as of now and that's all that matters. Stop trying to twist this into some of argument against the admin. If the dev team feels this is a problem they will deal with it. Thank you kindly.

Ok, so im going to start a server, and every time i got to bed and cant defend my camp, im going to shut it down? They get the huge advantage coz they only start the server when THEY get enough members online to defend the clan, and when they cant defend it, they shut the server down.... and NO the lone wolves (or other groups on the server) wont benefit from this... coz they wont now when the server will come up OR go down. If u are having problems understanding this... u kid... u are DENSE......

But i will explain this once in words u MIGHT understand. They ARE LOCKING the server when they cant defend their camp! They just dont hit the "lockout" button. They hit the Shut down button instead until it fits them to restart it again. The only difference is the word "lock" and "shut down".

And if they are allowed to continue, imagine for a second where this will lead. If people for 1 second are allowed to do this it will lead to servers being shut down all the time as people got to bed, work, holidays..... damn, what will prevent them from shutting the server down for a toilet break.

This is all just a dumb way to try to get around the rules.

• Like 2

Aw man, that's too bad. I was really excited about this idea, and was even going to volunteer for 'night shift'...I guess there is no night shift. :T

IRL Information

Name:Dante

Timezone:east coast

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

Game Information

IGN:Dante'

Steam ID (if applicable):i dont have a steam i have a skype id: djordan_7

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):spotter

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):I I been looking for i well kept team/ group that i can join and not worry about someone stealing out my bag. I like that the group have a place to hold down (the first i see ), it look safe, and you make purpose to the game by trying to surviving and not just saying you are. I really want to join a team (this team) because right now im with a four man group but i only trust three of them because one is weapon hungry, want everything we find, and he threw a bottle at me and i didn't know you could throw it. I just want to play in a group to make it seem real and fun at the same time and make it fun while doing it.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Its something about my player but he always have a habit of find good resources and weapons. I use every resource to this game to become a good player like using my tv as a computer screen, phone as a map, and ps3 head set for this game so i can be as elite as i can be.

Edited by Dayz Elite

Name: Ryan

Timezone: Central

Yes I do meet the requirements.

IGN: MooFo

Steam ID: Darkbomb23

Role: Medic

Why: The reason i want to join you guys, is because your group and server is amazing. I played with you men a couple times (when ever the server is up), you help every one who needs it. I would like to be apart of that team. I noticed you guys don't have very many medics, and that is one of my favorite things to do. My last reason for wanting to join is because, one of your members said that the server is up when you have enough members online to guard the camp, and i am online almost every day of the week.

Skills: Accuracy, Stealth, very good driver, supply runs. I also take orders very well and has gotten use to dying so wont be afraid to do it for the cause.

Moved to safe location to approach your camp on US 173, logged on to your server, 30 seconds later everyone on server gets killed.

Safe to say you have attracted hackers, and I will never attempt to join your server again. :|

What you are doing looks interesting, good luck!

IRL Information

Name: Chase Carter

Timezone: MST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I can not play at least 3 times a week

Game Information

IGN: John

Steam ID (if applicable): Blockeriscake

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Helicopter pilot?

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I would like to join because everywhere I go people shoot me and not here. If I join it will be good cause I already have mutiple guns and I'm a really good chopper pilot. I also can lead raids into town so we can gather guns and other things. So I would love to join If I was allowed to.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Pilot, Truck Driver, Marksmin

- - Finally took the time to make an account to post this.

- IRL Information

Name: Ethan

Time zone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? :

The only possible point of contention would be activity, as up until now I have been playing solo (my friend's mic broke, so he feels there is little point in logging on without a mic), and I haven't been logging in so much as I prefer to have somebody to cover and to cover me. However I feel that if I do pass the evaluation process, then I'll have a clear reason to log on more often than I currently do.

- Game Information

IGN: I don't have one; but can always make one later

Steam ID (if applicable): Jeurda

In-game Name: Tome

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):

Due to my cautious play style, which is arguably demanded of a player who wants to survive, I can infiltrate towns and scavenge without much zombie trouble, if any at all. I can fill the role of a medic, scout, and sentry; however any more specialized role such as sniping is beyond my capabilities, as I've yet to run across any sort of scoped rifle. :/

Why you would like to join? : I've been listening to GMS radio for a week or so, I like the feeling of the community, and as I've said before, I prefer working in a group.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: A cautious play style, I'm able to take directions as I much prefer the role of the subordinate compared to that of a leader, a willingness to learn and work for the better of the group as a whole.

If you need any more information, feel free to add me on Steam and ask away. :)

Edited by HybridTome

IRL Information

Name: Stephen

Timezone: US East Coast (-5 GMT)

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: <BIYM> HeidlerG

Steam ID (if applicable):

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I'm fine with any role I am given

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I've been a lone wolf in my 4 months of playing DayZ. I want to actually join a group now. I like your non-KOS practices, and I would like to help DayZ become a more newbie friendly place.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I'm Dedicated. I've been playing Arma 2 since way before DayZ, so I know all the controls, I can almost fly a helicopter

IRL Information

Name: Mark

Timezone: Central

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I meet and exceed your requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Punisher79

Steam ID (if applicable): Punisher79x

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Anywhere you need me.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): As most of your new recruits have mentioned... most of us miss the days of cooperation in DayZ. I used to be able to last over a week without getting killed, and met a ton of great players. Sadly, the new game motto: "Shoot first, ask later" has all but destroyed the comraderie of DayZ past (lol, I made a funny).

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I am cannon fodder. Meat for the grinder. Let me shield you with my body. Give me an objective and I'll succeed or die trying. Oh, one more thing. Im a mature player, looking for other mature players. Give me some of the more menial tasks, and I'll comply without any grumbling. Worker bee <--right here

IRL Information

Name: Jared

Timezone: Mountian

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: yes

Game Information

IGN: Tyrone Biggums

Steam ID (if applicable): Bigwainer something along those lines

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): sniper/reconciliation

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): Well for one I really need a better group to run with that is active. Im interested in you guys because of the whole greenmountain base that is bad ass! I'm great and stealth and recon missions and think I would be a great asset to the team. I hope to get a reply back from you guys and ill see you on the killing fields boys.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: stealth, reconciliations, funny (if that applies) and an all out great person!

-snip-

Edited by TDA