<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

Exactly... We've gotten wiped a few times due to ghosters, but we never loose the war :).

Yeah, that's what i figured haha! People logging in behind you and just camping. So cheap!!!

• Like 1

How do we become official members? My application has been processed, now what?

If you didn't receive a PM with further instructions, you were not accepted.

IRL Information

Name: Eric

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Currently, I am not missing any of the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Englishmuffins

Steam ID (if applicable): Englishmuffinfin

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I would not mind trying my hand at any given role, although I am not entirely inclined at playing as a medic. I enjoy scoutting, and have yet to get my hands on any snipers (only the enfield rifle) so I feel I would need a decent amount of practice.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I have only been playing Day Z for about a week now but I can tell that I do not want to continue being a lone gunner or only running around with several friends randomly during the week. This friendly group/community sparked my interest that it can provide a better sense of what I want to expierence from the game itself. It seems like a fun concept, and I like the back story that is going along with your group and I would enjoy to be a part of it. Maybe ill find out I do not like it, or love it for the fact, but that will be in due time from on hand expierence. I want to join so I can learn from a well built community, and play the game from another perspective and simply have a good time.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Although I am still a beginner, I want to help out as much as I can. I am a fast learner and would like to help those in need whenever possible, whether it be helping pick up supplies, or helping out survivors from persistent bandit attacks. I have read through many guides and have learned quite a lot in a generally short amount of time. I am generally availble at many times during the week and would love to do whatever I can to assist the group and provide a more enjoyable expierences to newer players, and older as well.

Edited by Englishmuffins

Awesome concept. You guys are allowed to have side chat on though? Hell, tell me how!

IRL Information

Name: Tony

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes, I meet all of the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Hazy Moon

Steam ID (if applicable): hazy_moon80

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Whatever is needed; however, I do prefer any type of scout/recon (can include sniper/spotter/infantry as needed).

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):

I started playing this mod due to the sheer survival that it brings, which I became interested from watching The Walking Dead and other movies/shows that simulate similar scenarios. Once I started playing, as a Game Designer, ideas started flowing - one being a player ran city. Then I came across GMS on the forums. Put 2 and 2 together, it's just what I pictured. That and my first 3-4 hours in-game I died to mostly bandits and I would like more of a realistic situation in terms of everyone coming together to survive instead of every man for themselves. This game has an unlimited amount of potential and I believe GMS is the closest thing to tapping into it player wise.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:

I have an indefinite kitchen slave who can make everyone cookies (taking a gamble hoping there is some sarcastic-ish sense of humor). Jokes aside, throughout my gaming career I've led and been part of countless number of "death squads", recon groups, solo/group scouting, item scavenging/hunting (treasure hunting as a buddy once called it) and a keen eye.

IRL Information

Name: Kevin

Timezone: GMT -8

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes

Game Information

IGN: Unknown

Steam ID (if applicable): kevin01993

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I have some experience with the mildot system, so sniping is a possibility but usually I run the M14 AIM rather than the DMR. So, somewhere between Sniper and Soldier.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I've spent my time going through Cherno, Elektro, and up around NW Airfield encountering bandits 9/10 times. I am always wary of other players but as a principle refrain from shooting first, unless I actively see an innocent person attacked. It would be nice to be part of a group where there are others to watch my back. I'm not interested really in killing players except for those who have wronged me and my own. That being said, I am interested in GMS primarily for the anti-bandit, pro-teamwork stance.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Topographically Skilled (hey, boyscouts did something for me), dedication, and not afraid to lose equipment.

Thank you for your time.

Question, when you re-roll the server back due to a hacker, does it just reset the base and items in it or does it also restore items you lost on your characters as well?

IRL Information

Name: Ross M-S

Timezone: GMT

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I believe all requirements to be made, very active and mature member etc.

Game Information

IGN: Ross

Steam ID (if applicable): N/A

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Designated Marksman or reconnaisance

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I am very all very impressed that the group has been able to hold down such a large camp without being destroyed/raided, showing that your members must be very competent. I (like many others on this forum) have become incredibly tired with the kill on sight mentality, I am excited at the prospect of being with a large group with a sense of overall purpose or direction. I also find the notion that there could be something more to the game than cautiously hiking alone, and that I could potentially have a place to call home, incredibly refreshing. I also believe by being a part of this group I would be participating in gelling the community together as a whole, and that is an exciting prospect.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Although many people seem to have listed 'sniper' (designated marksman) as a preffered role I believe I am one of the best for the job. My brain seems to have trouble with breaking down the barriers between reality and fiction when playing this game. When I see an enemy my heart rate increases and my pupils dilate, and things seem to slow down, which in reality is my brain reacting quicker to threats. This has seen me out of several successful firefights and makes me an asset to any squad. I am also to effeetively rangefind using the milldots found on several sniper rifle scopes in game such as the AS50, and have practiced my skills to a fair degree. In terms of why I think I would be valuable for reccon it is simply because I have a keen sense of direction, both in game and in real life. However I am not some internet tough man who takes myself too seriously because I'm good at a videogame, and will supply my share of banter when at camp.

e

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope if we meet in game it shall be as friend rather than foe.

IRL Information

Name:Justin

Timezone:UTC-8

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I meet the requirements.

Game Information

IGN: Deerosa2000

Steam ID (if applicable):Deerosa2000

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Support, Spotter/Sniper.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): After several weeks of Dayz, I feel like I should put myself into another clan. So far, I have tried 2 Clans, both of them not accomplishing anything. The reason I would like to join is because soloing is not as fun as having an organized group. During the time I was with the two clans, I figured out I worked better as a team. After viewing the thread and the base, it looks like the clan is very organized, which is partly why I want to join.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I can offer fire support and navigation. Navigation comes fairly easy to me, and I can read most of the signs in towns. And I am a hell of a shot with my M107 and SAW. I can also raid towns fairly quick.

Edited by Deerosa2000

Question, when you re-roll the server back due to a hacker, does it just reset the base and items in it or does it also restore items you lost on your characters as well?

It only rolls back 2-3 minutes.

IRL Information

Name: Adriano

Time zone: -6

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

The only down side is my night shift working schedule but I am available during the morning several days per week

Game Information

IGN: Pestifer

Steam ID (if applicable):

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):

Looter and finder, medic or any role that we may need

Did you ever felt like alone and desperate every time you see some one? Well that is my feeling every single time playing DayZ. I simply can’t understand it, it’s a freaking zombie apocalypse and everyone is running around and shooting every one, like crazy, to steal you something that can be simply looted, if we could play as a team. Yesterday I was killed, and I lost all my gear and I re-spawned nearby Elektro, well a 10 years old boy sow me and chased me with an ax screaming behind me to surrender and die!!! I never stop running towards zombies so he had to back off. Still I died because someone decided to shoot me. I did not have any weapons or good on me =(

Maybe I take the game too serious, but this one was too much. I have now several friends that joined me to avoid bandits and loot around but we can’t avoid the hackers. Since July 1st a powerful hack was developed and now the game is unplayable.

I would like to have a sanctuary to play in coop without been chased by a teleporter or a player disguised as a zombie or even worst a God mode douche bag with infinite ammo or even more sadly a 10 years old boy with an ax.

Don’t get me wrong I do not care if a group of bandits kill me, it is part of the game but I would like them not to be in every corner knowing my location at all times.

I hope I can join you, in order to have a more balanced experience of the game

I am a fast learner

I have a working mic.

Can speak several languages

Fan of zombie apocalypse training... I mean games (never know what tomorrow will bring us) ;)

IRL information

Name: Jonathan

timezone: East coast

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I do not have a mic but i can get teamspeak, im a very good listener

Game Info

In game name: Freedomfighter

Steam ID: Freedomfighter

Desired group role (medic, sniper, spotter etc) well im am very intrested in sniping being a medic (my current char is on YOUR SERVER with lots of med supplies) and being a scavanger/ forager

Why would you like to join us, what intrested you about us?: well most of my time playing Day Z has been on your server and most of my deaths as well, i am a very mature player and has NEVER killed someone w/out a gun and have only killed those you have shot back at me or cornered me. I currently dislike playing alone as im constantly paranoid every time i hear a gunshot. i just wish to be in a friendly group where safety is the prioity.

What skills slash perks can you offer to GMS?: well ive played alot of Arma even before i started Day Z so i do know the map, and am willing to lay my life for the group, i dont mind the monity of scavenging so ill be willing to do some grunt work if need be

Thanks for considering me =D

Edit* ergh its not posting if i met all the requirements... well i do

Edited by Freedomfighter_7

IRL Information

Name: Daniel

Timezone: GMT

Do you meet ALL the requirements? yes

Game Information

IGN: Loxxy

Steam ID (if applicable): daniellimb

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Can do all with relative easy

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I played arma before dayZ made it fotm and i have a lot of experience playing it in a team fashion, I'm playing solo atm which while fun is boring, i like doing things socially. I have a good knowledge of the entire map and i am able to easily find my way around it with or without nav aids and im always willing to run anywhere

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Played in arma campaigns as a combat pilot (landing under fire/fast landing). I'm an excellent marksmen. Been a fire team leader in large arma battle (40v40). calm under fire. willing to teach newer players on how to shoot/survive

IRL Information

Name: Randy Valverde Rojas

Timezone: GMT -6

Yes, working microphone, ANTI-BANDIT ALL THE WAY, active and online more than 4 days a week.

Game Information

IGN: Randy

Steam ID (if applicable): randy1224

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): i would like being a scout/scavenger, but I dont mind at all if I have to play any other role, the game is fun as it is, the role shouldnt be important

The first organized community Ive seen on DayZ, its a survival simulator, and I think that a community would be the next step of the simulation, cause in real life, that would actually have to happen, also, as the game as become more and more popular, a lot of people who wants to come and kill people are joining, and let me tell you that losing a 55 day survivor character (with no murders) from a random bullet isn't fun, most of the people joining are just looking for an action game, when this is a survival simulator, so I need a place to "simulate" the expierence as its supposed to (same as everyone else).

Being in a group is another thing that intrigues me, Ive always like playing with other people, but its hard to find someone you can trust, and its even harder to be always with those people, cause they're not always available at the same time as you, so having a bigger community means theres always going to be someone to play with.

Im excelent at following orders if needed, but also good on giving orders (always thinking before speaking), and most important, excelent at playing co-op(not giving or recieving orders) but giving ideas, or saying why an idea is bad, great at multitasking, (sorry if I sound a little cocky but i really want to join), knowing the needs of my team mates and having them present on my mind, I do speak english and spanish, just in case its important, and im currently a university student, and only go 3 days a week (and just for a while, so normally I would be available 5-7 days a week.

im thinking of making my way to you guys camp for some trade what would you want for a different uniform? I also don't have teamspeak yet so il approach walking with no gun and chat in direct when spoken to

When the server is rolled back due to a specific reason, if you didn't die but collected different items or lost different items they will be undone to a certain date. For example if two days ago you have a FAL, 3 mags for it and 2 bandages and today you used 2 mags, one bandage but gained a blood pack then the server was rolled back two days your items would revert to a FAL, 3 mags for it and 2 bandages.

Thats how it works, depending on how far it was rolled back, thats the items you will have.

Hope I helped.

CRUSADER

Is the sever down? I can't find it.

Yeah, instead of locking their server and getting blacklisted they just take it down when "THEY" are not playing on it...

Name:Filip

location sweden

Timezone: UTC+01:00

In game name: Xplicit

Steam Id: tea500

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): sniper but I can be like any roll you need and want me to be.

Why you would like to join: I want to team up with some fun people and have fun with DayZ.

What can you offer to the clan:I am good on shooting and I am really good with maps and find placec with out a map and thats it

i have teamspeak and skype and my mic is good

IRL Information

Name:Josh

Timezone:GMT+1

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: yes

Game Information

IGN: can be anything because i live stream everytime i die i have to change my name so people dont streamsnipe me via my name

Steam ID (if applicable): Joshhas3fingers

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): sniper/medic/rifleman

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):because i have always wanted to join a freindly group rather than having a freshly spawned person join your group then giving them a gun and ends up shooting you all in the back when he's armed, also i would like to have a great time in the long run plus the fact of this group idea seems amazing

Whas skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: live streaming this awesome idea and maybe spread the idea else where maybe? make the whole dayz mod a little bit more friendly + i have a pretty decent shot (probably not the best though im sure)

Edited by brothy

When the server is rolled back due to a specific reason, if you didn't die but collected different items or lost different items they will be undone to a certain date. For example if two days ago you have a FAL, 3 mags for it and 2 bandages and today you used 2 mags, one bandage but gained a blood pack then the server was rolled back two days your items would revert to a FAL, 3 mags for it and 2 bandages.

Thats how it works, depending on how far it was rolled back, thats the items you will have.

Hope I helped.

CRUSADER

Thank you : )

IRL Information

Name: Samuel

Timezone: Central

I believe that I do

Game Information

IGN: Bunny

Steam ID (if applicable): Bunnyhillpro

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Sniper/Spotter (but I really don't mind what I'm assigned - everyone says sniper)

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I'm interested in a new way to play this game. Looting the NW airfield and coming into contact with people I know will kill me on sight (as I would do to them in that situation) can get very old, VERY fast. I think joining this organization would give me something meaningful to do in a world so desolate.

I'm a very, VERY skilled marksman. I'm up for anything and will do as I'm told assuming it's reasonable (I'm not going to hit *respawn* for the greater good, unless for some reason it actually makes sense lol). I love having a good time and making friends, and I really hope I get to join in on this incredible experience.