CAVEGRAFFITTI

HACKERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL

After wasting my time trying to register for the Arma 2 forums I found a way to contact Bohemia Interactive. I recommend that everyone who is concerned about this issue voice their complaints here:

http://www.bistudio.com/english/company/contacts/44-public-contacts/52-customer-support

These are the people who took your money to play DayZ.

Some Proof of HACKERS! xD

This video was posted before all hackers were banned, guys please stop bitching. Battleye did their job, all the hackers are banned. Start complaining when you see hacks again, but until then just be thankfully that BE does actually care.

Battleye did their job, all the hackers are banned.

Well, the script kiddies yes, but the hackers? they'll have been temporally blocked, but they'll be back.

Ok so I am an owner of a server. The hacking on the server has gotten way out of control. Ever hour or so some one teleports everyone on the server to a rock in the water. You have broken legs and are knocked out and there are people there shooting everyone there. I alt f4 but its too late when you come back in you are at a lighthouse and are knocked out and loosing blood.

As a server owner there should be a way for us to find out who is doing this and be able to ban them. There should also be a way to black these scripts.

Can i submit my 4gig server log to DAYZ and they can go through and ban all the cheaters?

I know I don't speak for my self when saying this, but I am not going to continue to support this game if nothing is done about this. I am paying for a server and have no control over hackers. This happens every hour or so so there is no point playing like this, and I'm not going to keep paying for a server so this can keep happening every hour. I know a lot of other server owners feel the same way.

Hey CAVEGRAFFITTI do me a favor, check to see if you d*** is still there. Because you sound like a B**** to me! IT WILL NEVER STOP, I write my scripts because I can.

Users posts blocked.

Edited by Fraggle

Hey CAVEGRAFFITTI do me a favor, check to see if you d*** is still there. Because you sound like a B**** to me! IT WILL NEVER STOP, I write my scripts because I can.

Did you seriously just register an account here to gloat about how you download easy-to-use scripts off of hackforums and ruin people's fun? Aww, did you get your ego boost?

You don't use SethHack by any chance, do you?

Edited by SPESSMEHREN

This video was posted before all hackers were banned, guys please stop bitching. Battleye did their job, all the hackers are banned. Start complaining when you see hacks again, but until then just be thankfully that BE does actually care.

rofl, how naive ...

No not really, except for a few private hacks the mass got banned.

Compare number of threads from monday until now, voila..

Want proof, google certain sites.

Logged into a server just a minute ago... there was 0 loot anywhere.

I've been on several servers that seem this way. there's absolutely 0 loot. No hatchets, no bags, no food, hell not even a TIN CAN IN SIGHT!

so explain to me what that is?

Sure seems like a hack, even if it's a script... that's still some BS that needs to be fixed.

am I pinning this on Rocket? No... but something has to be done somewhere.

No not really, except for a few private hacks the mass got banned.

Compare number of threads from monday until now, voila..

Want proof, google certain sites.

the problem isnt the public stuff ... that has been widely known for a while and battleye was banning those all the time.

since we all know which forum we are talking im just gonna say that the private stuff is whats causing the most problem and those will be updated in a day or two and then the whole game starts from the beginning.

and it is naive to believe that a mass ban wave caught "all" hackers, in fact its even naive to believe it caught more then 10%...have a look at how long hacks for other FPS like BF and so on have been around ... its not the public stuff that causes the problems in BF, its the private ones that people pay for ... the hack usually goes undetected for 2-3 weeks until PB gets updated, then it gets taken down for 2-3 days and then it goes undetected again for another couple of weeks.

and there is no reason to believe that battleeye is any better then PB here...in fact all these anti-cheat systems suffer from the same problem and that is that they can only react to these hacks and no pro-actively do something against them.

How do you know it?

Well, that didn't take long... since yesterday...

Found crates with guns inside them at Elektro. (Pretty sure guns don't spawn like that in Dayz. Crate said it was something "medium" when moused over; I don't remember the exact name just that "medium" was part of it.)

Two ghillie suited players stood in the open and fired right at eachother, and neither died. (Maybe they're terrible shots tho.)

It was pitch black, and I was running to camp. There were 5 people on the server; 2 of which were in the lobby and one was my friend on TS (so only 1 player I didn't know in game)... In the middle of no where forest, a guy appeared behind me and started shooting at me & missing. I ran around a bit and warned my friend that I supected the guy was a hacker (cause what are the odds that the only other guy on the server would happen to load in right where I was in the middle of no where). Then the same guy appeared at my friend a few seconds later (and literally thousands of meters away) and shot him.

I have no idea if it's the same hacks that got banned & they just bought new accounts or if it's an entirely different type of hack that does the same sorts of things.

1. They are hacking Arma, not DayZ. Until DayZ becomes standalone, there is nothing DayZ devs can do about it

2. BattleEye was used for Arma, not DayZ. BE needs time to get used to DayZ

if u noticed and you will REALLY notice this. back in dayz 2-3 months ago you had 50+ diff us servers or probably 50+ us server always FULL of people u could never get in all having really good speeds like 50 or below ms. now u go to play dayz and ull be lucky enough to find a 50ms us server thats full u will only see like 1 or 2 of them then EVEN IF U PLAY u just get SERVERNUKED within the HOUR AT LEAST! arent u guys noticing the huge drop in average players? im sure the overall PLAYER AMOUNT is big but the average hourly player rate is completely cut in half, id say more than half its completely dying and it not getting any bigger than it was 3 months back, its completely worse.

Edited by keyboardcatSS
  • Like 2

if u noticed and you will REALLY notice this. back in dayz 2-3 months ago you had 50+ diff us servers or probably 50+ us server always FULL of people u could never get in all having really good speeds like 50 or below ms. now u go to play dayz and ull be lucky enough to find a 50ms us server thats full u will only see like 1 or 2 of them then EVEN IF U PLAY u just get SERVERNUKED within the HOUR AT LEAST! arent u guys noticing the huge drop in average players? im sure the overall PLAYER AMOUNT is big but the average hourly player rate is completely cut in half, id say more than half its completely dying and it not getting any bigger than it was 3 months back, its completely worse.

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't keep my gear for longer then a few hours these days.

I used to have characters last for weeks.

I still prefer the hackers over the loading times. God they suck.

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't keep my gear for longer then a few hours these days.

I used to have characters last for weeks.

I still prefer the hackers over the loading times. God they suck.

SO TRUE!!

Well, My friends and I that play this game have stopped due to the hacking. Its a shame because it is a great idea. I am sure we are not the only ones.

At this rate, the only legacy of Dayz maybe that it spawns multiple other titles that copy its features. The word is already getting around. I was trying to get a few more guys to play with us last week and they said they wanted to play but would not because of the hacking issues. I cannot blame them at this point.

• Like 1

rocket is just scratching tickets right now as he patches it up pocketing the winnings from his chump pay from bohemia and throwing the losing tickets at our faces with hackers. and wont walk away with a final grand prize and let bohemia buy the game out from underneath him and is jewing what good is left of the community dry like a dirty jew bastard.

p.s a mod is going to def bitchslap me -___- but its true!

Suspended 7 days.

PPS 14 days.

Edited by Boneboys

Oh no, not another one of these threads.... Again......

dude, please shut up . . . every server, in every country is not legit now. . I have yet to find a server that isn't being hacked right now. . .there is a major issue happening as of Sunday so do yourself a favor and keep your counter-productive comments to your self for a change. . nvm . . people like you can't carry on with your spewing of tolling bile that makes you feel like you've done something for the day. . . while you wait till 2:30 am till you can get to sleep while you wonder way no one likes your comment. . .it's called the inferiority-superiority complex in my world, in yours it's called a troll.

rocket is just scratching tickets right now as he patches it up pocketing the winnings from his chump pay from bohemia and throwing the losing tickets at our faces with hackers. and wont walk away with a final grand prize and let bohemia buy the game out from underneath him and is jewing what good is left of the community dry like a dirty jew bastard.

you know using antisemitic comments shows how ignorant you are.. . . please, you want to be productive don't tie your ideas with hateful slander like you are. . . you are only making people angry and invalidating your comment.

Edited by schalart

Oh no, not another one of these threads.... Again......

yes, because it is oh so wrong and horribly done to report cheaters... in a forum section called "cheat reporting"

How did you manage to have a 6 day old character with a ghillie when they haven't spawned since the last update?

I had one too. . . I saved a suit inside my camp until they became stable.

1. They are hacking Arma, not DayZ. Until DayZ becomes standalone, there is nothing DayZ devs can do about it

2. BattleEye was used for Arma, not DayZ. BE needs time to get used to DayZ

Its bullshit. The Arma people are raking in millions of dollars in the last 90 days and they aren't doing shit to resolve massive hacking.

They are just buying Porsches and Boats and laughing at us.

Edited by GunsBlazin

Suspended 7 days.

PPS 14 days.

^This one stole some guys CD key, got it banned, and then bragged about it. He linked (her?) Steam account that had screenshots of (her?) hacking. You will also notice that every one of (her?) post are edited by eternalFive. I dont know what kind of shennanigans are going on here but dont be fooled.

...lol I said shennanigans.

I think this might be a record, less than 5 days from a supposedly massive ban wave and server hacking has already bounced back to and expanded beyond where it was at before the ban wave.

Might as well throw in the towel if that is the best BIA/Battleye can do.

When other games can't properly manage the hacking they tend to empower the server admins so that they can actively police their servers, maintain a decent community of players. I'd make this a priority, devteam.

Edited by random51
  • Like 1

I have to agree with the OP, it's very frustrating & hard to keep our community intersted in the mod when they get on & are hacked almost ever hour. Our server is maintained by donations from our community members & no one will donate toward a server they cannot or don't want to play due to the constant hacking/teleporting/ect....

Over the last few days we've gone from having about 12 to 15 dedicated players to about 5... the others are getting tired of being teleported or otherwise hacked & are playing other games.

This has nothing at all to do with the DayZ mod being in alpha, I totally understand that & so does my community, but if the DayZ devs can't get BIS to step up detection & protection, then all this is kinda pointless because the hacking is only growing by the hour & will evenually cost more & more players.

Really good post sir! Totally agree :)