kingoscar1

Just got shot, unarmed.

YOU are why people are put off by this game and community.

No, he just plays the game the way he wants it. If you want to be sadistic, you be sadistic.

You're just butthurt.

• Like 2

It is simple. Whether you have a gun or not, is irrelevant. The fact is, he does not know you personally. Why should he trust you in any sense? For all he knows there is an AKM in the next loot spawn and you will grab it and come back to mow him down.

That is the reasoning why most people do it.

Why do I do it?

Cause it makes me chuckle! I like hearing your cries in direct... "WHY WHY!?"

EL

OH

EL

A question.

What would people choose. Suddenly being shot by a sniper from 600 meters. or see a killers smiley face?

exempel 1: death by sniper which you newer see. Player says Fuckin piece of shit game.

exempel 2: Death by sadist. Player says fuckin piece of shit human.

then calming down and respawning

personaly I like second one more when im a killer. because why give credit to the game when I want all credits to my self xD

beside it creates more special emotional bond betwin killer and victim when you do it face to face

Edited by evkol001
  • Like 1

this games just your typical run of the mill death match FPS. Dime a dozen. If its attempted to be peddled as a zombie survival horror then its gonna fail. You walk around looking to find/dodge people. zombies arent even an inconvenience. So get use to being shot for fun. If your not here for the death match, your playing the wrong game.

Yeah becayuse, IRL in this situation I'd go charging headlong into a military base that looked like a warzone and be all "HAY GUYS CAN WE ALL BE FRIENDS? I WANT TO TAKE GUNS FROM THIS PLACE OK?? LETS BE FRIENDS"

• Like 1

That isn't true. I hate CoD with a passion. Always have.

I PK ruthlessly cause that is what this game is about in the end. I can resup my guy in a couple hours with ridiculous gear. I tend to go into Cherno or Electro and just ruin player's dayz.

A question.

What would people choose. Suddenly being shot by a sniper from 600 meters. or see a killers smiley face?

exempel 1: death by sniper which you newer see. Player says Fuckin piece of shit game.

exempel 2: Death by sadist. Player says fuckin piece of shit human.

then calming down and respawning

personaly I like second one more when im a killer. because why give credit to the game when I want all credits to my self xD

beside it creates more special emotional bond betwin killer and victim when you do it face to face

That reply + your avatar = hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle but yeah, I understand what you are trying to say.

• Like 1

Wow say it aint so! The medical term is butt-hurt. The reasons for your demise could be anything, all of them valid. Most likely it's because you were in an area with other survivors competing for the same loot. Why would they let you run in and loot the place when they could kill you and keep the loot themselves? If you honestly have an issue with it then the game is not for you, that simple.

Its called spawn killiing, happens in every online multiplayer game.

The people want to annoy players by sitting at spawn points with sniper rifles just kill you to piss you off, ive had it happen to me

Spawn

1,2.....3 Sniper rifle goes off and kills me.

lol i see nothing wrong with this, you was someone who was running into a place where people go. like saying, you can run through cherno and not get shot because you have no weapons.

plus killing the helpless is fun.

because if you aren't already a threat soon enough you're bound to be one?

also because people get butthurt about it which is indicated by your need to post this thread - which is funny

Edited by ih8

So, I decided I wanted to start again, so I did so. Spawned in between Balota & Chernogorsk just near the Bay Mutnaya, decided it was best to make sure I was hidden despite the lack of equipment so I ran across the tree line to the small air strip near the town Balota, crouched down to go under a fence and I was peppered with bullets.

Unarmed, Just spawned and I was killed, I couldn't see him so I couldn't announce my friendliness, nothing was said to me, I was just shot down cold blooded.

I am seriously doubting the obvious realistic nature this game is trying to show, you see, I wouldn't care if I had a hatchet and he killed me out of paranoia considering lots of people with hatchets tend to be back stabbers, but I had nothing on me and was killed.

Why is this game turning this way?

You can always hide a hatchet in your backpack.

going to the airfields to get geared is retarded.

get them from deerstands ftw =D

This is a simulation, people do not care about you.

There are two types of people in this game:

Shoot on sight or shoot after I see his gear.

I shot so many people in this game just because they were in good spots with weapons aiming at the cities, sometimes you have to kill someone to guarantee you safety, there is no other way but you can always try to take a risk, but don't cry when someone shots you in the back of the head with his rifle.

By the way, at the beginning try to avoid cities, there are way too many people, stick to small villages and try to do some scavenging, then move into forest and try to find a group to play with.

So, I decided I wanted to start again, so I did so. Spawned in between Balota & Chernogorsk just near the Bay Mutnaya, decided it was best to make sure I was hidden despite the lack of equipment so I ran across the tree line to the small air strip near the town Balota, crouched down to go under a fence and I was peppered with bullets.

Unarmed, Just spawned and I was killed, I couldn't see him so I couldn't announce my friendliness, nothing was said to me, I was just shot down cold blooded.

I am seriously doubting the obvious realistic nature this game is trying to show, you see, I wouldn't care if I had a hatchet and he killed me out of paranoia considering lots of people with hatchets tend to be back stabbers, but I had nothing on me and was killed.

Why is this game turning this way?

Could be worse, you could have had a load of stuff.

If you plan to check out an airfield and you're unarmed, do it on a night server when it's raining heavily. You'll have a little more protection, in terms of detection.

when I'm unarmed, I usually just run around like an idiot. that way it's obvious I'm unarmed. and if they shoot me, I don't care much cause I got nothing to lose

on the other hand, if I all of a sudden see some player coming under a fence (the fence to the easy of the hangers I guess), I might shoot them too. it might be hard to see if they're armed, and they could always have an axe on their tool-belt

The game is turning this way because people can do whatever the hell they want and it's easier to be a dick and shoot than not be a dick and not shoot.

YOU are why people are put off by this game and community.

Nah this is what breathes some life into the game, crazy murdering psychopaths? Check. Need them to balance out all the pesky do gooders. Also this thread is so pointless, people do what they want and unregulated player interactions keep it fresh.

I had an experience just like this in Balota, where I tried to help a guy who was unarmed and being chased by zombies, only for other people in my group to argue over it and shoot him down. So I dragged his body to cover and healed him. Then he got shot in the head two seconds later. Oh well.

Edited by Syra

Because people just go the easy way and that's "Kill 'em all". If there would be more players who plays this game as RPG game there wouldn't be so much these kind of situations. But now this is mainstream game (mod) and this is what happens when something goes mainstream (music, games etc.). Things are getting more simple and less creative.

Nobody in real life is ever shot while unarmed. It just doesn't happen!

Developers, please fix this.

Also, what is up with zombies attacking me when I only have a flashlight and some beans? What is their deal? They are also ruining this game!