Sign in to follow this  
oled123@hotmail.co.uk

AS50 Or M107?

as50 all the way, it shoots both as50 and m107 rounds, does 174k damage with as50 rounds, and its quieter to players

I prefer the M107. Hearing that baby going off will make everyone in the area shit their pants.

• Like 2

m107 just got the looks and sound, the 50cal got da real shiat!

AS50...

Also M107 rounds do 37552 damage while AS50 do roughly 174k damage...

I have an M107...

Would rather want the AS50...

Also AS50 seems quieter even though the audible range on the two are the same...

• Like 1

AS50 can use both types of ammo, seems to be more accurate, less loud and does more damage.

AS50 all the way.

both are beasts but i gotta say the m107 got more style, even though as50 is better overall (less recoil, faster bullet speed, more damage, more steady)

though i prefer the right mouse button double zooming on the m107, 2x zooming the as50 is annoying

both are beasts but i gotta say the m107 got more style, even though as50 is better overall (less recoil, faster bullet speed, more damage, more steady)

though i prefer the right mouse button double zooming on the m107, 2x zooming the as50 is annoying

Oh yea he brang up another thing...

M107 has a slightly farther zoom...

AS50 can be zero-ed higher though...

http://dayzwiki.com/...BAF_AS50<br />

http://dayzwiki.com/....php?title=M107

Edited by LeOverlord

AS50 the best sniper rifle in a game!1

How the hell do you guys even find these guns...everytime i enter NW it's already been ravaged by some other dude and I end up finding Lee Enfields in there -_-...

Private server farming? Because all the low pop / empty public servers always have craptons of server hoppers comin in and out..It's actually more dangerous to loot NW on an empty server..

How the hell do you guys even find these guns...everytime i enter NW it's already been ravaged by some other dude and I end up finding Lee Enfields in there -_-...

Private server farming? Because all the low pop / empty public servers always have craptons of server hoppers comin in and out..It's actually more dangerous to loot NW on an empty server..

They're not getting them from barracks they're getting them from downed helicopters.

Instead of looting NW barracks yourself setup to cover it on a low pop server and then kill the server hoppers when they come out of the barracks. You still get the loot AND you get the fun of killing the hoppers. Priceless. :)

Edited by random51

Kill those who have them, magic it's yours !!

I really like the m107. The sound is a big factor. I scare people away with it. What is this about damage? The m107 does twice the amount of damage as the AS50?

other way around, and its like 5x the same amount of dmg,

But then again, killing a person 3x with one shot or 15x with one shot, does it really matter? hit him in the toe and hes dead.

For me its the M107 for the simple fact that it has '"more style". also, u can snipe zomeone out of a vehicule with an M107, if u shoot a bit of with an AS50 the whole tractor blows up and no loot for you (also no tractor for you).

Both rifles one shot players, so the extra damage from the AS50 isnt really much to look at. I prefer the M107, due to the awesome sound and looks. And the zooming

M107 looks better and has a better scope. Both kill players in one shot. I should try them out on vehicles to see how it is.

Really, shoot a few rounds. test it out on zombies to see bullet drop and velocity. It's more of a matter of taste.

Having used both quite a lot for me AS50 all the way. It's got longer zeroing, more accurate, far more damage against vehcicles(so many burning cars and buses :P ). And after all they are both Anti-Material Weapons but the AS50 has 3 times the damage as the M107 and is much quieter to players.