Sign in to follow this  
despair (DayZ)

guild wars 2 > this broken game

lol do ppl still play this? it's only fun for the first week then you get bored of it

gw2 on the other hand will keep me interested for years

• Like 1

lol do ppl still play this? it's only fun for the first week then you get bored of it

You have my beans!

The undigested ones floating in my toilet. They're all yours.

Hello there

Is not GW2 an utterly different game?

I fail to see any link other than OP is bored/trolling.

However, have fun in your newfound game.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Hahah what the fuck is this thread? The games are COMPLETELY different and non-comparable. Just leave, no one gives a fuck.

I'm going to totally enjoy GW2 as well, but it's an entirely different genre.

I have been enjoying DayZ as well, but it's not the game being in a bad shape due to being in alpha, nor the overload of PvP that makes me put DayZ on the shelf; it's the rampant cheats and scripts being used on more and more servers.

Anyways, GW2 isn't out for another month, so you can't really pack up and tell us you are going to be playing GW2 for another 30 days or so :) Meanwhile you are stuck with GW2 reviews, youtube videos and DayZ forum.

Go back to bed Mike O'Brien.

It's suppose to be a broken game when it's on Alpha, but when it reaches Stand Alone or Beta, I'd like to see you crawling back.

GW2 fanboys are everywhere ...

I'm actually already bored of GW2 after 3 BWE's and still loving DayZ after months play.

• Like 1

Poor troll attempt is poor. You could've at least compared it to War Z or something. That might have got some jimmies rustled.

Fantasy, combat, structured.

Realistic, survival, unrestricted.

Have fun, hope you enjoy it as much as you think you will. SW:TOR, Diablo 3, Rift, Tera... those games were going to keep everyone playing for years too.

He must be trolling, I requested my money back after the first hour of beta (GW2 that is)

Edited by Tricky-

Yep lets all go to a kid friendly fantasy game where all PVP is instanced and pretty much meaningless. Lets also have everything faceroll easy so the bads can still progress and if they die they can rez and be bad all over again:) On second thought I think I will stay here. Been playing the game for ever two months now and still loving it. GW2 is just another WOW like kids game with no emotional impact or purpose other then to mash 4-7 buttons over and over till stuff dies. And it isn't half as inovative as Dayz.

• Like 1

Gotta come back and say this in 30 days, Its not even released....

DayZ is fun, Go find a friend. Lol

Life will keep me interested for years , most games are flash in the pan compared to that but you dont me posting ..hey ..Sunday is coming.. fuck dayz you losers ! ..so your bored of Dayz ? congratulations..now get your wintersday breast holder on and enjoy GW.

• Like 1

Life will keep me interested for years , most games are flash in the pan compared to that but you dont me posting ..hey ..Sunday is coming.. fuck dayz you losers ! ..so your bored of Dayz ? congratulations..now get your wintersday breast holder on and enjoy GW.

I like you man. You seem to have a good, unique perspective on life in general. Enjoy my beans.

• Like 1

Played GW 2. It's good, but I have a bad feeling about it, like people aren't gonna drop the same amount of time like they did in WoW and it's gonna suffer for it. Here though, DayZ will always have that random element because players have so much control over the situation, I personally find DayZ more interesting. (Plus Asura area is really boring questing in, dunno why)

I like you man. You seem to have a good, unique perspective on life in general. Enjoy my beans.

Cheers man. :)