She'llberight

DayZ so F***ing Hacked I can't play.

Thankfully the more threads we create about the same fucking topic, the faster rocket works.

Each thread is like a little food pellet that drops into his mouth from a hole in the ceiling and allows him to peddle his code-generating bike more quickly, spitting out lines of hacker-preventing code at lightning speed.

Please keep creating the same motherfucking thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again despite the fact that you know full well there's like 4 other ongoing discussions on the same fucking topic because that's literally the only possible way to solve this problem.

This.

Thanks Zed, you gave me a vision of Rocket on his code generating bike, reminded me of one of those old school black and white cartoons. :D

I just got my 14 day almost fully geared guy get nuked along with a whole server on US 603.

Exploiting hackers are easy for me as a legit player to deal with. Just join another server.

But when I'm just walking around and everyone in the server falls over dead from some dickless piece of shit...That shit needs to stop.

I hope this can be patched.

I've had about 5 or so encounters in the past week.

Being bombed by the flying magic schoolbus.

Being teleported, killed, then lectured by Ghandi.

Being teleported to and sprayed by a fully automatic anti-matter rifle.

Being teleported about 10 kilo's in the air and enjoying the view as I fall. (It's the sudden stop at the bottom that hurts...)

And several others...

People have been being mass-teleported on my server, and I've seen multiple helicopters and jets.

We had 3 vehicles and then suddenly every person on the server teleported to our location...

Pretty bullshit, in my opinion.

Ok, since I actually agree with this person i'll do what he hasn't done.

This was all last night within the time from of 10pm - 2am GMT+10.

ANZ 3 Mass teleportation.

NZ 2 Nuking.

NZ 9 invisible players.

NZ 16 Helicopters, 6 or so A-10s.

NZ 24 Helicopters, A-10s, Teleporting.

US346? Invisible players.

E: NZ3, Mass teleporting.

I'd never seen any hackers personaly, until last night.

The hacks are wide spread at the moment.

We need a fucking Battleye update, Rocket himself, as far as my knowledge goes, can't do anything to stop hackers personally, without completely editing the way the Arma 2 engine works.

The problem is, Arma 2 is based on scripts, DayZ is almost one giant script made of heaps of little scripts.

Every time you find loot, a script spawned it there and so on.

You guys in the UK seem pretty dam lucky.

Its quite bad for Aussies, because we only have around 30 servers, and with a fair chunk of them getting hit often, it sucks ass for us.

"Move to another server blabhalbhakbhlahbalragelulnoob"

- Generally, all servers have 48-50 players during primetime. When you are with a group you try and find a lower pop server, which just happens to be the ones getting Skiddies jizzing their faggotry everywhere.

Edited by DarkRaven123
  • Like 2

Been playing almost a month, have only seen one hacker. Shot him 3 times with my M107 and he logged off. He just wanted to snipe people at Electro. If he wanted target practice he should have just downloaded the shooting range mod for Arma.

Ok, since I actually agree with this person i'll do what he hasn't done.

This was all last night within the time from of 10pm - 2am GMT+10.

ANZ 3 Mass teleportation.

NZ 2 Nuking.

NZ 9 invisible players.

NZ 16 Helicopters, 6 or so A-10s.

NZ 24 Helicopters, A-10s, Teleporting.

US346? Invisible players.

I'd never seen any hackers personaly, until last night.

The hacks are wide spread at the moment.

We need a fucking Battleye update, Rocket himself, as far as my knowledge goes, can't do anything to stop hackers personally, without completely editing the way the Arma 2 engine works.

The problem is, Arma 2 is based on scripts, DayZ is almost one giant script made of heaps of little scripts.

Every time you find loot, a script spawned it there and so on.

You guys in the UK seem pretty dam lucky.

Its quite bad for Aussies, because we only have around 30 servers, and with a fair chunk of them getting hit often, it sucks ass for us.

"Move to another server blabhalbhakbhlahbalragelulnoob"

- Generally, all servers have 48-50 players during primetime. When you are with a group you try and find a lower pop server, which just happens to be the ones getting Skiddies jizzing their faggotry everywhere.

You need better Admins. It's not hard to ban these idiots.

You need better Admins. It's not hard to ban these idiots.

It is when the bypass method blocks server admins from seeing them execute most of the scripts. We've had issues over on the TL server with hackers before, and the admins have triple checked logs every time. Apparently whatever it is, they cannot see the scripts executing.

Edited by allbusiness

Sunday 22.07 ANZ8 Was mass teleported to NW airfield along with everyone on the server. Ran away in the confusion though others weren't so lucky. Scared the shit out of me!

Looks like someone around the OZ/NZ servers is causing trouble

Edited by Herts

only time ive seen a hacker was when i spawned and died, respawned, died, same with everyone :\ but that was only 1 time in a couple weeks of gameplay

As you can probably guess from my name I'm an Aus player. After (trying) to play on ANZ/NZ servers I gave up and now go exclusively to any US or UK server that won't kick me for high ping. The only times I've encountered hackers and random teleport/killing was on the ANZ/NZ servers. I now have a complete mistrust of any Australian run DayZ server. I won't even try to play on them anymore.

teleporters and some sort of remove all but players vehicles and tents hack on nz 16 recently, played on another server the other night not sure what it was sg, sp server or something atleast 3 invisible players. It's dumb the people i play with work hard to get the gear we get and stay alive fore days then hackers come in and blow us away with there incredible gift of being able to know exactly where we are or sneak right past us and steal our shit with out us seeing them.

At the moment, there is a very commonly used hook for the Battleye.dll CLIENT-side which is used to avoid detection all together.

Its actually all over the internet at the moment, unfortunately.

It will however result in a mass wave of bans when Battleye releases the update that detects the hook.

And how that will be a sweet day.

All the delicious tears of people "finding a tank in cherno" and "getting given a helicopter" will be like 500 orgamsic bites of juicy steaks. Or carrots, if you're a vego.

Edited by DarkRaven123