She'llberight

DayZ so F***ing Hacked I can't play.

For all the time I've been playing (about a month) I've only just saw some hacks today and yesterday.

First it was a TON of weapon crates and choppers near Cherno along with a warthog jet. and then later on the server everyone got tele'd to a building, and then just now 2 people from our group found a black SUV and was driving it and then got wasted and a seconds after that I got sniped off my motorcycle.

There is without a doubt it my mind an increase in the "hacker" problem.

I've played for over a month now and I can honestly say I've never ran into hackers on any of the many servers I've been on. I think most people are raging and blaming hackers for desynchs and things like that.

I've been bumping into hackers constantly. I am also taking a break due to the rediculous nature of the exploits/hacks. Will probably return when the next patch is released.

I've actually seen several hackers, maybe 8, I've died at least 4 or 5 times to them. Very frustrating.

But you just get up and try again! If it's not fun for you, then there are other games.

Happy hunting

• Like 1

Haven't seen alot of hackers in DayZ, i don't know what your talking about. I saw one but he was actually nice and was giving my buds and I gear and that was like 2 weeks ago.

I play on full'ish servers and in the last few weeks there have been at least one hacker on each of the servers with anything from spawned in weapons/vehicles to the last few days of teleporting people into blocked in areas and killing them. Yes, its out of control and if you claim to have seen no hackers or very few, stop server hopping on empty servers then you will encounter them more often than not.

What is ghosting exactly?

It's not hacking. It's logging out and then logging back in at a postion that gives you an advantage, it's an exploit. People keep calling it hacking.

Edited by Fraggle

The people that keep saying that they're seeing hackers, it'd be more useful if they either told us what country the server is in or the actual server itself. Otherwise it doesn't really achieve anything if we can't see a pattern.

For all the time I've been playing (about a month) I've only just saw some hacks today and yesterday.

First it was a TON of weapon crates and choppers near Cherno along with a warthog jet. and then later on the server everyone got tele'd to a building, and then just now 2 people from our group found a black SUV and was driving it and then got wasted and a seconds after that I got sniped off my motorcycle.

There is without a doubt it my mind an increase in the "hacker" problem.

Being sniped off a motorbike isn't hacking either. Nor is being wasted while your driving. That's called being sniped by someone with an AS50 loaded with anti-material rounds.

so out of control, every time i get gear now i just get exploded. and i played all weekend. died from hackers 6 times. 2 of them were when i wasnt even spawned in and the entire server died.

just choose your servers wisely, if theres no battleye, dont go on the server, if you KNOW of hackers there, leave, if you are hacked, MAKE A VIDEO AND REPORT THEM

really that hard? i cant believe there are so many hacler reports and people are just to dumb to report the hackers

i myself never saw a serious case, just someone dieing from my lee enfield while carrying a g36

So is this thread basically just to whine? If we don't know what servers your talking about or if you don't report them then nothing can be done about it.

Thankfully the more threads we create about the same fucking topic, the faster rocket works.

Each thread is like a little food pellet that drops into his mouth from a hole in the ceiling and allows him to peddle his code-generating bike more quickly, spitting out lines of hacker-preventing code at lightning speed.

Please keep creating the same motherfucking thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again despite the fact that you know full well there's like 4 other ongoing discussions on the same fucking topic because that's literally the only possible way to solve this problem.

• Like 4

Been playing for a week, gotten a lot of hours in (Haven't been playing anything else,) and I haven't come across ANY hackers whatsoever.

You know what - in all the time i have been playing DayZ, some 3 months, i have yet to come across a hacker.

Have i just jinxed myself?

• Like 1

I luckily haven't seen any hackers when I play, but on the same server there was a HUGE problem with a group of hackers ruining everyones game a few days ago. And watching a twitch stream today I saw at least 4 hackers doing crazy stuff on different servers. Even when this didn't affect me directly yet, I know people that has stopped playing because of hackers, and others still wants to play but can't do it for very long until some hacker appears and kill everyone on the server or something like that.

Plenty of hackers out there. Seems to be equally as many terrible server admins.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "equally as many terrible server admins" part. What exactly do they do that makes them as bad as hackers?

Encountered my first hack yesterday evening. Mass teleport to a hilltop way up north(US 1031). Before that though, I couldnt really tell you what "encountering a hacker" really was before that.

Thankfully the more threads we create about the same fucking topic, the faster rocket works.

Each thread is like a little food pellet that drops into his mouth from a hole in the ceiling and allows him to peddle his code-generating bike more quickly, spitting out lines of hacker-preventing code at lightning speed.

Please keep creating the same motherfucking thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again despite the fact that you know full well there's like 4 other ongoing discussions on the same fucking topic because that's literally the only possible way to solve this problem.

You. I like you.

• Like 1

Never been hacked here, but these posts have me worried to play lately.

I do play late at night into the early AM on US servers, and try to stay away from servers with over 30-40 people.

Are you guys who get hacked constantly joining only huge population servers that are full? I'm guessing hackers would rather kill 50 people than 25.