rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

If you join a game (login) and start in the debug zone (some rare case of database based corruption of your position), you will spawn on the beach as per the rest of your save.

If you are already in game, and get teleported out, you will be teleported to your last known safe position. This now also works more effectively against the techniques used by hackers, as well.

Will gear be affected by this in any way?

The Target Date needs to be changed, it still says Wednesday the 25th

Rocket stop ignoring my question please. Any info on body despawns?

The Target Date needs to be changed, it still says Wednesday the 25th

Oh no it doesn't etc etc

No, it checks your position against two known shit ones: waterworld (where you end up if uniform change craps out), or debug land (about 20kms from the edge of the map).

It also checks if you have moved further than it expected. If so, it will correct that.

This is great! Thank you!

One time me and my friend found civillian clothing (someone must've dropped it there for something else) and I put it on and it put me in ocean world then put me back in the spot I was and I was swimming through the walls and floor of the building we were in XD Would you say this got fixed? Sorry for pestering you. Here are some beans :beans:

No I experience this often....I've done a little work with expressions that randomly generate index items and to achieve greater randomness its usually good to push the possible result out further than there are items...example: Say there are 10 possible items that can be generated the expression would look like rand(-1, 12); This greatly increases the probability that index items 0 and 10 will be generated. Then just write something to clamp greater or lesser numbers to the respective ends of the scale.

uh, no it doesnt. 1 already has the exact same probability as 6. now there is the same same chance x4 you will generate nothing. also, if you have 10 items, there is already nothing spawning with the 0.

No, it checks your position against two known shit ones: waterworld (where you end up if uniform change craps out), or debug land (about 20kms from the edge of the map).

It also checks if you have moved further than it expected. If so, it will correct that.

Because of that comment I now have images of that terrible Kevin Costner movie stuck in my head now :(

Also can we have, if possible, horses in a later update? And swords. I have this hankering to come steam rolling out of the forest with my clan and katana "the last samurai" styles :)

• Like 4

RELEASE THE UPDATE NOW

is closely followed by...

HOW COULD YOU EVER RELEASE SUCH AN UPDATE

• Like 21

RELEASE THE UPDATE NOW

Don't listen to them. They don't understand how much hard work you are putting into this.

Rocket stop ignoring my question please. Any info on body despawns?

ROFL

AS IF YOU MATTER

• Like 5

RELEASE THE UPDATE NOW

That's so true! :x

Target date:

* Wednesday 25 July 2012 (GMT)

* Updated to Tuesday 24 July 2012 (GMT)

• Like 12

ROFL

AS IF YOU MATTER

as if your opinion on my post matter ?

RELEASE THE UPDATE NOW

This is so true! But we are the testers and willing to test a crappy update. Especially if it has all the cool new features in this update

Target date:

Excellent. Rocket has the power to turn back time.

Target date:

I smell something fishy.

RELEASE THE UPDATE NOW

lmao ^^ this . STOP ASKING WHEN ITS BEING RELEASED OR ROCKET WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND ...........SO FAST!!

be patient he will update im sure