Tyler Bro

Snipers = Shoot on sight

Every sniper I see, They always shoot me on sight so I always try and get them to waste a few bullets on me missing.

I'm so good at being evasive that I had to disconnect to prevent him from wasting further ammunition.

Does anyone agree though or is this just me?

Edited by Tyler Bro

So you log out to avoid getting killed?

Thankfully shitheads like you wont be logging off during combat in the next patch, have fun until then.

Logging in combat, what an asshole.

Edited by Izithel

To OP: If you see a sniper, there is a 90% chance it's a PKer. 30% chance that it's overwatch for a group on teamspeak. So it's logicla that sniper = Shoot on sight.

Logging out though is lame.

No, it is just you. You should play the game correctly.

I'm a sniper...

I provide over watch while squad moves in...

I won't shoot unless squad is in danger or I am...

Also...

DC-ing in combat...

For shame...

For shame...

Of course most snipers will shoot on sight. There's a reason they're shooting at you from far away. Think they're using those scopes for zombie hunting?

Of course most snipers will shoot on sight. There's a reason they're shooting at you from far away. Think they're using those scopes for zombie hunting?

Yes...

Yes I do use it to take out Zed...

That's why I am on over watch...

:D...

What is everyone going about, I logged because I had to go?

I really don't understand what everyone is saying about combat logger... What does that mean?

What is everyone going about, I logged because I had to go?

I really don't understand what everyone is saying about combat logger... What does that mean?

If your in combat...

Then you log during, or right after...

You combat logged...

Basically logging to avoid dealing with the firefight...

Or to avoid dealing with the aftermath of the firefight...

Maybe you meant you logged some time after the fight...

Which is fine...

I never sniped.

However sniping is legit.

Combat loggin is not.

To OP: If you see a sniper, there is a 90% chance it's a PKer. 30% chance that it's overwatch for a group on teamspeak. So it's logicla that sniper = Shoot on sight.

i like this math.

Edited by Catalogue
  • Like 3

90% + 30% = 100%

ye.

• Like 2

90% + 30% = 100%

ye.

You're an idiot for not understanding what he said.

If a sniper wastes a couple of shots before you disconnect you're not dealing with a sniper in the first place but with a wannabe marksman, most likely of the CoD/BF3 type. A true sniper only requires one shot and you won't have any opportunity to disconnect, nor will you ever see one.

Some snipers provide over watch, although by nature snipers operate alone to decrease the likelihood of detection.

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero
  • Like 1

i like this math.

Maybe the 30% are part of the 90%? No miracle there, or did your brain not think about it?

To be clear: 90% snipers are PKers / griefers.

The 10 remaining % may just have that as their only weapon.

30% of the people with sniper rifles can easily be part of a team.

They can either be fans of PK or just the only guy of the squad without sniper rifles.

Whatever the case, if you spot a sniper, kill it. He/she won't ever let you live if he/she spots you.

Edited by Deuzerre

If a sniper wastes a couple of shots before you disconnect you're not dealing with a sniper in the first place but with a wannabe marksman, most likely of the CoD/BF3 type. A true sniper only requires one shot and you won't have any opportunity to disconnect, nor will you ever see one.

Some snipers provide over watch, although by nature snipers operate alone to decrease the likelihood of detection.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I've met loads of new people.. all dedicated to the arma franchise and they miss shots. But im a cod kid so comet me.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I've met loads of new people.. all dedicated to the arma franchise and they miss shots. But im a cod kid so comet me.

Not saying dedicated Arma folks can't miss either. In fact, there are not that many really good players and I don't consider myself one of them either. Just saying if a sniper misses, you're dealing with a bad sniper. I miss sometimes, but always hit with the second shot 0.5 seconds later if I miss in the first place. If you have an opportunity to disconnect you're not getting sniped.

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero