iaxx

The friendly guy and the helicopter

I spawn in Balota so I decide to go to the airfield.

I have a train of zombies behind me.

I go on the control post of the airfield.

I see a guy standing there with an AK74U Kobra

I open voice chat and say "Do it quick in the head so you don't waste any ammo."

He goes "I'm a firendly guy I won't kill you move out of the way so I can shoot zombies"

He starts going and shooting zombies, he's a pretty good shot so he didn't waste too much ammo.

He says "Let's go to the NW Airfield, I have an AKM in my backpack, take it!"

I open his backpack there's an AKM with 30 rounds and another AK74U Kobra magazine that I take too.

We head off in to the sunset we run about 30 minutes we get to the Old Fields the open field above Stary Sobor.

I said we should take a break to eat. We eat and I use my binoculars to look around. I see something really far that looks like a helicopter and tell him about it.

He looks at too and says "Oh yeah that definitely a helicopter, let's go."

As soon as I hear that I put my binoculars away take out my AKM and unload all of my 30 rounds in him even though he was dead after the first 5.

I took his backpack and everything useful he had and head to the helicopter.

I had tunnel vision on that heli so I forgot that I'm in an open field.

I get sniped once he breaks my legs and leaves me with 2000blood.

I'm still hopeful so I hide behind a tree.

I get up to use a bandage.

He hits me again as soon as I got up.

I look at my blood

• Like 7

Karma is a killer. It'll always come back to bite you.....always

• Like 4

Naahhh right now I have 6 kills a DMR an AKM and I've been shooting small time bandits that were trying to kill people around the apartment buildings.

Edited by iaxx

Wow, thats just dirty. I'm not a bandit hater or anything but I just can't get over how screwed up that was. I guess the moral of the story is as always trust no one.

• Like 7

Even for me that was a little harsh... I would have killed as soon as he gave me the gun.

• Like 1

Even for me that was a little harsh... I would have killed as soon as he gave me the gun.

I did that before with other people. Actually no... I usually stole the gun from them and did it. But I liked his voice so that's why I didn't kill him right off the bat. He seemed pretty new to the game he probably never looted a helicopter either so I crushed his dreams...

Pointless to post all of this sympathy for the friendly guy here. This is Bandit Campfire after all. I personally think you did the right thing. Random strangers cause too many problems. More beans for you anway. NAMZ

You'd still be alive if you'd have sent him to investigate the chopper while you "provided cover fire" from a safe location. Just sayin'.

• Like 4

After he helped you get rid of the zeds and give you a gun

thats kinda nasty

• Like 3

lol, if you did that to me you better change your name right after because I will spend the rest of my gaming days hunting you.

• Like 4

You're a coward. Shooting a person in the back is being a coward and the lowest of the low. :) No hard feeling, but those are the facts. Real bandits have a sense of honour. I might shoot someone down for his beans, but at least I give him the courtesy of seeing my face when I do it.

• Like 13

You're a coward. Shooting a person in the back is being a coward and the lowest of the low. :) No hard feeling, but those are the facts. Real bandits have a sense of honour. I might shoot someone down for his beans, but at least I give him the courtesy of seeing my face when I do it.

bandits =/= honour

i'll shoot you in the back take your beans and fuck your dead body.

• Like 3

You think you're some kind of badass, cold-blood killer but you're not

Off topic, but I think it's weird everybody with an anime female or a hot female as their profile picture usually has their gender as "Not Telling"... I don't know if it's self conscious females or pervy men.

• Like 2

You think you're some kind of badass, cold-blood killer but you're not

Your first post on the DayZ Forum was on my topic. Awww. Welcome.These are the types of stories you're going to find in Bandit Campfire.

Off topic, but I think it's weird everybody with an anime female or a hot female as their profile picture usually has their gender as "Not Telling"... I don't know if it's self conscious females or pervy men.

I never actually edited my profile and this picture is from my gravatar. I'll leave it this way so it's more mysterious.

Edited by iaxx

Woud have been more useful to you alive than dead.

Look how keeping him alive turned out :/.

Edit: I missed "As soon as I hear that I put my binoculars away take out my AKM and unload all of my 30 rounds in him even though he was dead after the first 5.

I took his backpack and everything useful he had and head to the helicopter."

I was wondering why everybody was saying how harsh the OP was instead of condoling him :P.

Edited by Stompopolos

'Honor', really?

Okay Ned Stark, have fun with that.

bandits =/= honour

i'll shoot you in the back take your beans and fuck your dead body.

Ooh look, I'm pissing my pants. Show me how tough you are, kid. :P

@wartzilla: Now you make me sad. I'd much prefer being compared to Tyrion.

Edited by kebman

this is why you must go On TEAMSPEAK with friends and kill anyone else....

I was wondering through the woods and Bam bam bam a sniper 10 meters away from me fails to shoot me with every shot , I turn and pop 2 akm shots in em and hes dead , I took his beans and hid his body since I had no use for the sniper .. me and my friend head north and found a heli crash and looted an fn fal with nato rounds it was sweet and then found another heli site but it was the last time my friend seen the light of day :( He was shot by a sniper , I thought this sniper asshole had a dick of a personality for shooting him instead of me cuz I was loaded my mate only had an enfield so than I ran in zig zags I was shot once and the thought of this dick made me abort . I could not stand the thought of him having looted my body so I didnt allow him to.