m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

right now your just pissed because your trying get the stink of gay sex out out of your nose while your dad getting jack hammered in the other room like a white man who drops the soap in the prison and your grandmother sits in the corner and watches sucking her thumb rocking back in forth like a retard.

Shameful... I thought you said you were christian

Wow... This type of abuse is what promotes such childish responses. I am sure your mother is proud...

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

Move to another server :x

oh we did already as we wait for our dedicate server to be reconfigured.(then well have our own home) like i said before at this point we just want to see that action is going to be taken against these little kids who ruin the fun for everyone else because they cant handle the game.

By all means Str8dumpn (nice name by the way, do you suffer from a stomach ailment and have constant diarrhea?) forward any information you wish. We'll have no problem playing on other servers because we have done nothing wrong. Yes, us blowing up what's his name's base may have been a bit childish, but it's part of the game. If it's something that we do to someone, then we totally expect it to be done to us at some point. However, what makes us different, is that when we have our own server, we won't whine, piss & moan about it, and/or ban those responsible. We will accept it as a challenge, rebuild, and hunt them down.

I still would like to know what it is that you seem to think we have done to have you ban us from your server. However, seeing your answers thus far in this thread lead me to believe you're just butthurt (I FINALLY GOT TO USE THIS!!!) as you know as well as I, that no such evidence of wrongdoing on our part exists.

If you had proof of any kind, you would think you'd come forward and show everyone, as your posts just continue to make you look like an ass. And your argument that you don't want to fish through the logs is just a contradiction to your later statement saying you're forwarding said logs to get us globally banned.

Like I said, we'll have no problem moving on to a new server until we get ours up and running. I'm sure there are plenty of admins out there who enjoy the open PvP and the challenge of other groups raiding their camps.

Oh, and Scuur...really dude? You killed three of us. Congratulations! You're the freakin' man! Just please do us all a favor and invest in Hooked on Phonics or at least try to stay awake in English class next year. Although I'm sure you'll be too busy being the big man on campus and hittin' on all the Freshman as you enter your 5th year of high school.

Enjoy your soon to be empty server!

Edited by MediEval
  • Like 3

Thats a fucking book and its not my server so what ever just saying you guys are awful.

Edited by Scuur

Hey I think you guys should probably listen to your friends advice.

"In the process of writing my most recent response to that thread on the DayZ forums, like 10 other people posted. That shit's blowin' up. Funny, but it's also getting quite sad.

I think we should all let it go and just move on. Sure I'll still check out the thread to see what others say, but we are only making ourselves look like whiny bitches too."

Thats a fucking book and its not my server so what ever just saying you guys are awful.

Seriously enough with the cursing. Your only making yourself appear stupid. If you can't speak to us in a gentlemanly like fashion then keep your mouth closed

• Like 1

There are several admins on US 913 that watch this kind of stuff and we are PM'd complaints daily and we review them carefully.

While combat logging isn't worthy of a ban (it will get fixed at some point in the development cycle), it would be great to see your review process for the bans.

What breach did these players commit?

Who issued the ban?

What sort of ban was issued?

Some kind of reasonable proof would be fantastic.

I'm sure you can take 10 minutes out of your day to put this whole topic to rest.

Thanks in Advance.

• Like 1

I am happy you got banned fucking Str8dumpn doing me a favor I should go and find him and thank him I also fucked all three of you last night thinking its two people nahh your just shitty well thats all I wanted to say, Your a bunch a bitches.

Str8Trolling

@Scuur- I appreciate your compassion, and if that was you that night you're obviously a good player...but you relize you just banned the only people to fight against in the whole server. Unless you just wanna pwn spawners at Elektro, that's your thing. Have fun.

More importantly, this quote from you, you do relize, completely backs up the fact that we didn't disconnect, and or spawn into a better position. YOU SAY RIGHT THERE..you only thought there was 2...but there was 3. ME, and I didn't leave and u fucked me up as you said....SO...my point is that we did nothing wrong other then piss off the admin(s).

Edited by +Ch!cago+

All of you, Stop Quoting Unnecessarily.

Someone posting that sort of offensive content is bad enough.

• Like 4

Thankyou Boneboys for crossing out that ignorant post, and we appoligize about the rabid series of post and quotes that have been tossed arond, but as you can see, there are a lot of people that are stirred up about this. I just appreciate to see we have people affiliated with DayZ reading our concerns and issues. Hopefully we can put this issue to rest quickly and effectively. Thanks for your interest.

Thankyou Boneboys for crossing out that ignorant post, and we appoligize about the rabid series of post and quotes that have been tossed arond, but as you can see, there are a lot of people that are stirred up about this. I just appreciate to see we have people affiliated with DayZ reading our concerns and issues. Hopefully we can put this issue to rest quickly and effectively. Thanks for your interest.

Agreed

@Graz

Goodluck trying to get any evidence, because obiviously they are too busy with their lifes to do so.

This thread delivers. Hopefully swift action will be taken against the moron admins of the server +1 for a blacklist :D

yea raw..thats all we want to see. we dont care about our loot or anything like that. we are not bitching and whining because of loosing our stuff. we just want to know that someone cares that unjust and ignorant admins are dealt with. it's a bit refreshing to see that people do care about this kind of thing.

I will not lift a finger to remove you or your cheater friends ban, nor do I feel like going through the trouble producing proof, simply because I don't owe you anything nor do I want an apology, but iv forward your id's to battle eye for review so lets see how long you and friends will last on other servers :)

Not helping your case at all. If you ban someone you need to be able to show clear evidence they were violating rules set by the DayZ dev team. If you will not provide evidence because you do not feel obliged to then you are a rogue server and should suffer the consequences.

+1 for blacklisting

• Like 4

I feel it all boils down to game play. Admins should post rules of their server at post time. I've only played the game for 2 weeks and the zombie effect of the game play has worn off. They may be a nuisance but indeed necessary.

Stepping up a level to the human/civilian factor brings a new meaning to survival in this day in age. That I believe is where the strategy and skill should be focused. Server jumping (like the universe jumping in the move "The One" staring Jet Li) is acceptable. Murder, Bandit, Zombie and Headshot killing is listed in the debug therefore acceptable. Build, rob and destroying camps is acceptable play or the game designers wouldn’t allow it. Likewise doing absolutely nothing and dying is also acceptable. So the choice is up to you. Own the game… deal with it.

As an administrator (which I’m not) these concepts are not hard to fathom therefore logic dictates that any ban of any player should not exist regardless of in-game actions… respecting that strict accountability should be placed on verbal abuse of race, sex, colour and common slang that would generally demote good sportsmanship. Worthy adversaries understand one another’s position on the field (and off) showing what it takes to get here to begin with.

It should also be recognized that only respectable conduct should be adhered to in this form.

So I put it to all that the time for arguing is better spent strategizing in game play rather than pissing around banning players. If not for the player who pushes the envelope in this game, like so many others collecting dust on the shelf.

I would like to thank all Admins for their dedication and service to the gaming world. I know a few and understand the time and costs they endure.

A few are asking for proof where no proof is needed.

In this case I would like to ask the Admin to take a position that would be considered favorable to all by re-instating the players in question so they can stop battling it out in these forms and get back into the action on the field.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like 1

I play on the server on a regular basis, and I have no issues with the server or the admin, nor do I know the admin. I do see him logged in the game but never had a encounter with him.

OP, where is your evidence? My advice, next time you encounter a situation like you mentioned....RECORD IT!

If I saw a tent city like you said, I would have began recording. I do not know why you are complaining about it, just join another one of the thousands of servers out there

My only issue with the server: I wish the admin would turn off the green cross hairs, there is no point for that to be enabled in any server.

Bottom line: there is no reason for the server to be blacklisted like some of you have suggested.

• Like 1

Edit: double post

Edited by nnuu

I play on the server on a regular basis, and I have no issues with the server or the admin, nor do I know the admin. I do see him logged in the game but never had a encounter with him.

OP, where is your evidence? My advice, next time you encounter a situation like you mentioned....RECORD IT!

If I saw a tent city like you said, I would have began recording. I do not know why you are complaining about it, just join another one of the thousands of servers out there

My only issue with the server: I wish the admin would turn off the green cross hairs, there is no point for that to be enabled in any server.

Bottom line: there is no reason for the server to be blacklisted like some of you have suggested.

Ummm are you not able to read. It has nothing to do with the tent city. He banned every single one of our guys for no reason!

In this situation he should be providing the proof not us.

This is not my business, but after reading every post in this thread, i would have to say +1 for blacklisting that server, the admin won't even post evidence that you guys d'ced? That to me, sounds very "fishy".

• Like 1

i have no interest in either party....however, i feel the community should know the following:

i post on a forum along with those who run the US 913

one of their admins threatened me with the following:

"If I find your guid the ban hammer is coming. Which will exclude you from plenty of other dayz servers. Considering most of them share ban lists lol."

he goes on...

"Simply because I don't like you"

just so ya know ;)

Can I just get back into the server to play with my friends? thats all I'm asking. didn't know i was banned till i tried to log in recently and i dont know how i was banned in the first place.