m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

i have no interest in either party....however, i feel the community should know the following:

i post on a forum along with those who run the US 913

one of their admins threatened me with the following:

"If I find your guid the ban hammer is coming. Which will exclude you from plenty of other dayz servers. Considering most of them share ban lists lol."

he goes on...

"Simply because I don't like you"

just so ya know ;)

If you get a screenshot of this, that would be very nice.

Wow, MrPibb, thank you for your input! Please post a screenshot of that message.

These guys clearly have some kind of power trip going on. Get over it, you own a server, you're not God.

I also play on Us 913 I never had a problem once I did find Str8 camp north of the airfield he had a lot of stuff me and my friends got into a fire fight with him most of them died aswell as us none of us got banned one of us actually killed him. I shot him an email and said good fire fight and he replyed to me the same I think you guys had to be doing something because their was so much shit happening in that server like whole camps being trashed two hours after they where made and one of my friends found a big camp to the north west well not big but around 5 or 6 tents and two minutes later the everyone in the server died and it crashed after you guys got banned we haven't had any problems no links to hacks on the map no server crashes or everthing being stolen two hours after you make a camp when their was only two people playing anyway I remember one night when milkman and some other guy was playing and we made a camp and the NE it was only us and them we logged off for a bit to take a break and when we came back all are shit was gone and much of the shit we had was blown up and stuff like that. Sense you guys have been gone I have not noticed anything like that who knows it might not be you until hackers strike again to a similar cause I think it was you but if that happens then I will say str8 made a mistake but I don't think he did. did Check my editing because I don't care so if I mixed up anything thats why

Edited by Mack17

what, you guys don't believe me?!? i'm hurt... ;)

if you're anxious, i'm sure some crafty googling should get you to the thread in question (it's a public forum). if you're not that crafty, it may take a bit for google to cache it

i would prefer that the admin in question come here and defend themselves personally

however, if that does not occur, i have no problem providing a screenshot

happy CoDding ;)

I also play on Us 913 I never had a problem once I did find Str8 camp north of the airfield he had a lot of stuff me and my friends got into a fire fight with him most of them died aswell as us none of us got banned one of us actually killed him. I shot him an email and said good fire fight and he replyed to me the same I think you guys had to be doing something because their was so much shit happening in that server like whole camps being trashed two hours after they where made and one of my friends found a big camp to the north west well not big but around 5 or 6 tents and two minutes later the everyone in the server died and it crashed after you guys got banned we haven't had any problems no links to hacks on the map no server crashes or everthing being stolen two hours after you make a camp when their was only two people playing anyway I remember one night when milkman and some other guy was playing and we made a camp and the NE it was only us and them we logged off for a bit to take a break and when we came back all are shit was gone and much of the shit we had was blown up and stuff like that. Sense you guys have been gone I have not noticed anything like that who knows it might not be you until hackers strike again to a similar cause I think it was you but if that happens then I will say str8 made a mistake but I don't think he did. did Check my editing because I don't care so if I mixed up anything thats why

paragraphs muthafuka! ;)

Gotta love the guy that created his account 30 minutes ago and remembers SPECIFICALLY that Milkman was the only person on a "hacked" server, but he's got no connection with Str8Dumpn.

Yea, talk about trolls...

I actually do love the fact that you guys have Str8DumpedOn so worried that he has to create new accounts to seem like he's got some kind of public support. Keep up the good work!

Edited by SnatchelCharge88

@mack

Im sorry for your camp getting raided but that was not our group that did that to you. Still blowing up tents is not a bannable offense, and still I have not experienced any sudden death on server 913. I did experience it on us 128 unfornuately, it sucks but oh well its alpha. We too had firefights with his camp, we lost too unfornuately but the three members that died in the firefight were banned, and then milkman was banned even though he was not even present for the firefight. We were actually looking forward for the prospect of being in firefights like every night with this group of players/admins. I guess they would rather just shoot goats all day instead of having some fun killing other players.

Gotta love the guy that created his account 30 minutes ago and remembers SPECIFICALLY that Milkman was the only person on a "hacked" server, but he's got no connection with Str8Dumpn.

Yea, talk about trolls...

But lets not forget that milkman is a popular name in that server, cause i have seen a player called milkman in the game even after he was banned. I also have seen a player called "tigger" so just to inform you guys my in game name is Thetigger incase you plan to keep playing under false names to get false evidence. I mean if you are going to do that, atleast make it look right for petes sake.

Well if you like I have videos of me killing str8 dumpn and That scuur kid at their camp along with other people when I get a chance all upload them and I don't think Str8 it worried because if he cared about you or this post I think he would have said something by now.and Snatchelcharge are you just some random kid I mean do you even play on 913 or what getting your self involved in something your not apart of.

I'm just concerned with admins abusing their power. I've played on 913 quite a few times. My understanding, or at least what it seems to me, is that there are more admins than just Str8Dumpn, and they took it upon themselves to ban a few guys that simply pissed them off... or scared them.

Videos of you killing those guys proves nothing. It's pretty easy to stage something like that.

Tell me who posted it and all tell if its BS or not

not really sure how that would help. doesn't matter anyway. the truth will be revealed in time... ;)

It proves I raided their camp without getting banned it proves if you kill str8 he won't banned you for stupid reasons its proves many things these people are saying that they got banned because they found the camp and then they were banned well if that is true why am I not banned or any of my friends? I'm sure str8dumpn has been angry because i've destroyed his camp a few times and I think him or scuur has destroyed mine yet were all still playing so im sure theirs more to it then their saying and you people are so quick to jump on the side of Admin Abusement without hearing the full story or being in any part of whats actually happened atleast I can speak because I killed a few of them and been killed by him. And yet im still playing.

<p><p>

It proves I raided their camp without getting banned it proves if you kill str8 he won't banned you for stupid reasons its proves many things these people are saying that they got banned because they found the camp and then they were banned well if that is true why am I not banned or any of my friends? I'm sure str8dumpn has been angry because i've destroyed his camp a few times and I think him or scuur has destroyed mine yet were all still playing so im sure theirs more to it then their saying and you people are so quick to jump on the side of Admin Abusement without hearing the full story or being in any part of whats actually happened atleast I can speak because I killed a few of them and been killed by him. And yet im still playing.

please re-read my posts on this thread (start on page 4). i think you're making your argument to the wrong guy*editif you're not responding to me with that post, please disregard this one ;)

Edited by MrPibb

You see the problem here? It's just that... are we supposed to just trust that you don't know them? We're supposed to believe that you created your account and, ten minutes later, happened to stumble upon a thread about a server that you use often? What a CRAZY coincidence!

The reason we're so quick to accuse them of Admin "Abusement" is because the OP has told his full side of the story, yet the only thing we've heard from DumpedOn is that he refuses to re-instate them. No reason for the ban was given, other than they "must have been" cheating...

and Snatchelcharge are you just some random kid I mean do you even play on 913 or what getting your self involved in something your not apart of.

I'll also send the same question your way...

Well the reason I found this post was from The OG Forum thats how I found Tx 6 which was the original reason I played on the server and I was reading this post and some stuff pissed me and I made an account and placed my opinion on what happened.

Why does he have to state the full side of the story anyway why cant you go find another server I thought you said you have your own server to play on unless you lying and what I read from that kid Scuur posting, That they should just drop it. You're trying to make fire from ice but its not working and I don't thik that flaming and trolling is going to change anything and other people like you who just show up and think you know best but you don't even have anything to do with this.

Edited by Mack17

if you are from where you say you are, mack17, then you should know about the unfounded threats made to me

they are on the same thread, you should see them clearly from my posts

people like you who just show up and think you know best but you don't even have anything to do with this.

You should heed your own advice, pal.

Second, he DOES have to provide reasons for the ban. It's one stipulation of owning a server for this game. Any server admin must show proof of wrong-doing when the ban is brought into question or the server can be blacklisted. It's really as simple as that.

Since he hasn't done that, it's safe to assume nothing ever happened.

Why does he have to state the full side of the story anyway...

he has to state his side of the story because he is an admin. and as an admin you should be able to run your server with respect to all those that play on it. usually you see a three strike rule in effect in most servers( unless caught hacking of course) where if your using bad language or such you get a warning. second a kick, and third a ban.

now as an admin you need to provide proof of the ban so that it is proven justified. when you(and i dont mean you personally mack17) host a server you take on that responcability. and it should be(but sometimes isnt) run with respect to all gamers.

now if it was a case that i said he said then i would have to provide proof of what he said.

but in this case we were all banned without a reason ,except that we were ghosting, to which i wasnt even in the server.

so we are not trolling or wanting fire from ice and u put it we just want to have the ban lifted and well go about our way.

or at least show us some concrete evidence of the accused violations and we will move on.

The funny thing is MrPibb everyone hates you on that forum because of what you posted and the person who posted that and said I'll give you the Banhammer isn't even an admin.

Edited by Mack17

Well from what it looked like he said you where hacking and I don't think he would post that server logs forum because thats millions of characters I don't think you would go through the trouble of reading all of this when you Can just go play on your own server correct?

Edited by Mack17

The funny thing is MrPibb everyone hates you on that forum because of what you posted and the person who posted that and said I'll give you the Banhammer isn't even an admin.

ok ;)