m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

ok im calling out Str8dumpin on this ban.

id love to know why i was banned from your server?

ealier today 7/22 i was playing around 1 or 2 pm est when i came up on a HUGE camp with barbed wire all the way around.

me and a few buddies raided the camp and blew up their buses and and detonated a few satchel charges in the camp.

we then proceeded on our way and set up a new camp which after setting up a tent i left the server

just now at around 10pm est the same day i try to connect and find out im banned!

i want to know why? i did nothing wrong.

now i dont know if this was your camp or not thats why im asking but it seems funny that after destroying the biggest camp ive ever seen in this game so far i was banned.

Edited by m1lkm8n
  • Like 4

ok im calling out Str8dumpin on this ban.

id love to know why i was banned from your server?

ealier today 7/22 i was playing around 1 or 2 pm est when i came up on a HUGE camp with barbed wire all the way around.

me and a few buddies raided the camp and blew up their buses and and detonated a few satchel charges in the camp.

we then proceeded on our way and set up a new camp which after setting up a tent i left the server

just now at around 10pm est the same day i try to connect and find out im banned!

i want to know why? i did nothing wrong.

now i dont know if this was your camp or not thats why im asking but it seems funny that after destroying the biggest camp ive ever seen in this game so far i was banned.

With a name like str8dumpin I'd call him out on just about everything he does because it would be shit.

READ NEXT

Edited by +Ch!cago+

Hi, My first post...and not happy.

I too was banned with my friend Milkman , but instantly after a firefight which we always stick through....I was killed and banned @1018p eastern.., hmmm....earlier today destroying parts of the same camp. After two solid firefights with what I think...which im sure is the admin(s) Last night I died, stayed through the entire fight...made my way back to camp....and tonight, well you know what happened.

So, to sum up....US 913 admin(s) are bogus...and not to mention we jacked an ATV from them with a hacked in clip to my knowledge....there is no G36 SD in DayZ is there?

Thanks 913. Goodluck.

And if any 913 admins read this...I had the most fun so far in the game running your tents over with your tractor =) Love you.

+Ch!cago+

Edited by +Ch!cago+
  • Like 5

Well.. Along with these guys, This is also my first post...

2nd firefight of the night started around 10:18 pm est, When two gillie guys came running up to our base firing m14's like fully auto M4A1's.

I was banned along with Milkman and Chicago, And there's probably more of us banned, But no names will be revealed.

There was an ATV with a hacked g36 SD mag, And as far as I know there is no G36's in dayz. Along on that note, There was also a guy firing from debug land right ontop of our base.

If attacking an admin's base or any base, Man up and don't sissy out of a firefight by banning people. Stick it through like most of the players all through day-z do. Don't abuse your powers just because you own a server.

See how long this server will remain up and running with pathetic admins.

GoodDay.

• Like 3

Just seems to be more and more of this kind of thing happening. Perhaps due to the recent outbreak of admin's claiming they are going to "Do what they want" since there is no current fix for DCers and because there does not seem to be any blacklistings occuring at all.

• Like 2

Just seems to be more and more of this kind of thing happening. Perhaps due to the recent outbreak of admin's claiming they are going to "Do what they want" since there is no current fix for DCers and because there does not seem to be any blacklistings occuring at all.

yup. this kind of thing is getting out of control and ruining everyones fun. funny thing was i was just sending a pm to one of the server owners friends saying how i really enjoyed playing on thier server and how i was looking foward to the firefights to come.

then i log on and find out im banned.

if it was a mistake that would be one thing but im leaning to it not being since all of my clan mates were banned too!

they really need to investigate this type of shit and blacklist the guys that are not following the rules.

Edited by m1lkm8n
  • Like 1

These guys banned a large group of my friends that I game with. Not only that, but they marked our camp on the map with X's shaped as a large penis. I'm not sure ban appeals is the proper forum for this thread. I wouldn't game with people of this character in any game. I could give their exact coordinates, but I refuse to continue conflict with gamers that have no class.

If I was to react :naughty: I would counter their marking our base as a penis by appropriately marking theirs in the shape of a vagina.

• Like 4

Admins like this just ruin the game, and give it a horrible name. If rocket cares about his mod( which he most certainly does) then he should address not just the admin of 913, but all of the corrupt admins. Its no fun to gather a lot of items and then be banned from ever touching those items again just because of admin is a douchebag, excuse my french. I play with milkman,chicago, and nightmare but I am not banned yet because I was not at camp when all the events occured tonight. My point of view may seemed biased but I honestly just cant think of any reason of why we 3 people would be banned all in the same night after a encounter with the admins base. Seems more than just a coincidence to me.

Also Is it legal to move through the debug zone and then fire from within the debug zone and kill players that are within the map? I just want this to be clarified for any future raids or tactics. But I must say thats its total BS to ban players after a firefight with them. This game is all about having fun, so why ruin it for other players?? Just because we steamrolled your tents with a tractor? Or because we satcheled it to hell?

Well anyway, If im not banned from 913 tomorrow, I can gurantee you I will be hitting your base and destroying everything I see. I will take everything out of the tents and then blow your tents up. You better have a sniper or someone watching your tents all day if you want to keep all your precious gear. Or you guys could just take the easy way out and ban me now before I destroy your base. Its up to you.

• Like 2

Admins like this just ruin the game, and give it a horrible name. If rocket cares about his mod( which he most certainly does) then he should address not just the admin of 913, but all of the corrupt admins. Its no fun to gather a lot of items and then be banned from ever touching those items again just because of admin is a douchebag, excuse my french. I play with milkman,chicago, and nightmare but I am not banned yet because I was not at camp when all the events occured tonight. My point of view may seemed biased but I honestly just cant think of any reason of why we 3 people would be banned all in the same night after a encounter with the admins base. Seems more than just a coincidence to me.

Also Is it legal to move through the debug zone and then fire from within the debug zone and kill players that are within the map? I just want this to be clarified for any future raids or tactics. But I must say thats its total BS to ban players after a firefight with them. This game is all about having fun, so why ruin it for other players?? Just because we steamrolled your tents with a tractor? Or because we satcheled it to hell?

Well anyway, If im not banned from 913 tomorrow, I can gurantee you I will be hitting your base and destroying everything I see. I will take everything out of the tents and then blow your tents up. You better have a sniper or someone watching your tents all day if you want to keep all your precious gear. Or you guys could just take the easy way out and ban me now before I destroy your base. Its up to you.

thanks not french :)

-JUST TO ADD

How lame is it, when honestly, we messed with their base for only 2 nights....and 3 of us get banned? What a bunch of babies. Obviously from lets be honest, a 40+ tent fortress, we're outmanned and outgunned. PLAY THE GAME PEOPLE! after 2 or 3 weeks, don't you think we would have at least moved base? Especially with every firefight came out with you guys victorious? We all died! and you still banned us. ***ADMIN ABUSE***

...but in my opinion more importantly, just downright cowardly.

Have fun sitting in your stupid base hunting cow for the rest of the game i guess, Since you don't want to fight.

Edited by +Ch!cago+

LOL you play with fire you get banned! I love reading the bs story of WHY you THINK you got banned and how its my fault..Iv been playing planetside 2 beta test all weekend girls!

Its shit heads that d/c from fire fights and server jump to get better position that get banned, plain and simple. Most vets are watching the player tab and know when people are d/c into a lobby during fire fights.. There are several admins on US 913 that watch this kind of stuff and we are PM'd complaints daily and we review them carefully.

BTW... Where do you people get your information, what admin base do you speak off?! You guys do know there are multiple groups that play here with tents right?

Hacked weapons? Iv never seen one in the server, but if you find one, please report it to the dayz team under cheater section, however make sure you do your own homework about what weapons you are reporting before reporting bogus slander

Now if you feel that you have been unfairly banned, you can PM me your appeal.

Happy Fragging

Str8

Edited by Str8Dumpn

Ok first off that's totally bogus, us disconnecting during a firefight. I have never even been in game when my teammates have run into you guys so get a better excuse.

I don't think anyone of us will come back to your server anyway after being treated this way. We just want the unjust ban removed.

Just face facts...you had your hard work base destroyed and are now angry.

It's total bs. I hope a dayz admin sees this and requests the logs or something because NO ONE in our ax clan disconnects EVER.

There have been 4-5 guys up there the past two days and your gys have killed them all both days so quit with the lame excuse.

And furthermore how outrageous is it that you then claim we server hopped to get behind you! That is total BS.

Edited by m1lkm8n

Don't worry. The server will be blacklisted in due time and the admin will lose all of his toys. Even if someone did disconnect, that is not legitimate reason to kick or ban and is grounds for blacklisting.

@ Admin: You pretty much just admitted that you broke the rules. Expect your server to be removed from the list.

Edited by marik

Oh yea and another thing. Since I was never online when those guys got into firefights with you guys how did you know to ban me?

Hmmm is it because I found your base and posted about it in the bandit forums?

Which by the way at the time was not even about your base as that was about to days before discovering you base which was just north of us and we had been there for about a week.

From Str8dingdong - "Its shit heads that d/c from fire fights and server jump to get better position that gets banned, plain and simple. Most vets are watching the player tab and know when people are d/c into a lobby during fire fights.. There are several admins on US 913 that watch this kind of stuff and we are PM'd complaints daily and we review them carefully."

First, Those "vets" must be idiots.. That being said your "several admins" must be too.. If you were actually "watching", You would know none of us out of all of our guys d/c and server hop to get behind guys. Never at anytime do we do this.

And it's funny you actually expect us to believe it was a "PM" or the lame excuse "d/cing into lobby during a firefight" That got us banned, When it was obviously admins we got into a firefight with. Actually not obviously, Definitely they were admins because we were banned right after being killed. Don't come up with some sorry ignorant excuse just to save your ass.

Another from Str8Dingdong - "Hacked weapons? Iv never seen one in the server, but if you find one, please report it to the dayz team under cheater section, however make sure you do your own homework first, because G36c pistol has been in dayz forever, so id be careful before reporting bogus slander."

REALLY!?!?!?!?! Are you that stupid? G36c is not a pistol... It's a 5.56 x45mm assault rifle, That was made in the 1990's by H&K to replace the 7.62mm G3 Battle rifle. That being said, Shows you're playing stupid or you're just not a intelligent child whatsoever. The G36c isn't even in the game, If it was, I would have ran into it many times. Not only that, It would be listed in many Day-z wikis. So... This is all a cover up from you Str8. And I don't have to do my homework to know you're playing stupid... Or actually you are and you're not playing. But that's not for me to decide.

GoodDay... I said GoodDay to you sir...

Edited by _Nightmare
  • Like 1

Oh nice this is making my day right now. This is quite comical. Is it possible for us to be able to see the logs and see what proof you have of us d/c in a firefight? I love being in firefights along with my friends, its what makes this game fun. Why would we d/c from the most fun thing in this game?

Don't worry. The server will be blacklisted in due time and the admin will lose all of his toys. Even if someone did disconnect, that is not legitimate reason to kick or ban and is grounds for blacklisting.

@ Admin: You pretty much just admitted that you broke the rules. Expect your server to be removed from the list.

Ehhh im not worrying marik it just sucks that guys like these have to ruin the enjoyment for everyone else.

Really we are just waiting for our head admin(who's dealing with the untimely passing of his brother) to reconfigure our dedicated server. Once that happens we will have our own home server. Oh well time to find another server.

Oh but str8 you didn't ban us all. We have guys moving up from the south now and my very good friend from work (who had his own clan) is also closing in on your position. Time to move camp buddy or you can just ban anyone who opposes you :)

• Like 1

Dont worry milk, he will just ban anyone near his camp

..Haha, funny b/c it's true. 40+ tents and 5+ vehicles, so they can hunt cows. I love these guys!

Seriously, our first firefight with you guys was awesome, even though we all died =) We fired at least 1000 round of M249, I popped 3 illumination rounds and another 3 M203 HE's, 3 Frags 5 Clips of Stanag.... I mean it was a good one, a really good one...

Now what? you have noone to play against. I just am so upset that cowards like this exist in the game, and not to mention, own/host their own servers.

@ Str8- I suggest that you tell your boys to stay within the boundries of the map during firefights, if you ever have one again, but first tell them to grow a pair. and like Milk said, and i'll rephrase..."We're coming back" ....oh, How's that 2nd tractor doing?...oh that's right HE GONE!

Edited by +Ch!cago+

LOL you play with fire you get banned!

110% @ Str8- As an "admin" that is probably the dumbest thing you could have responded with. Play with fire, don't you mean find your super duped camp and vehicles you have probably had before you opened the server to the public?

Anyway...you laugh at why we "think" we got banned...but you never actually tell us why we did. You mentioned why people are banned, ok...but why were we? it can't be D/Cing during a fight b/c in the past 2 nights you've killed 7 of us. and getting better position? uhm...both times you guys attacked us at our base...so yea, I'd say just appoligize and keep your mouth shut..b/c you're making yourself look pretty bad.

I'll leave you all with a quote " if it looks like shit, and smells like shit, then it's probably shit" that's my Str8Dump.

-muah-

Edited by +Ch!cago+
  • Like 1

Well Str8Dumpn, I warned you that I would be coming back to your camp today..

And I just wanted to thank you personally, StrDumpn for the 4 NVGS, 2 range fingers, M16 ACOG,M4 SD, ammo for these guns, medical supplies, a much needed camping tent for our new base, satchel charge, and a coyote pack. I am truly sorry about the FN Fal NV scope, but it just wasnt a good fit so I left it on the ground. Also I swear the satchel charges, they were truly an accident!!! I did not mean to blow up your tents....again after dumping anything good on the ground. It was an accident!

• Like 2

Its shit heads that d/c from fire fights and server jump to get better position that get banned, plain and simple. Most vets are watching the player tab and know when people are d/c into a lobby during fire fights.. There are several admins on US 913 that watch this kind of stuff and we are PM'd complaints daily and we review them carefully.

Not a bannable offense. It's shitheads like you that can't follow the rules that eventually get blacklisted by the devs.

That's one more server admin that has openly admitted to not following the rules...this is becoming more and more common as the days go on.

Edited by Vertisce

Not a bannable offense. It's shitheads like you that can't follow the rules that eventually get blacklisted by the devs.

That's one more server admin that has openly admitted to not following the rules...this is becoming more and more common as the days go on.

Very true. It's getting annoying. The worst part is, and I know they are overloaded, the dayz guys don't seem to be blacklisting the offending servers.

Anyway on a plus note as I lay there scoping their camp and watching as one lone friend of st8's runs across the field straight to the camp I take a shot at him. I thought the camp was 800m away but turns out is on 550 so my zeroing is off and I miss. The guy lays down behind the second bus as I have my friend run up and steal the other bus. The other guy DID NOT disconnect. So at least some of str8dumpins friends have class.

Edited by m1lkm8n