m1lkm8n

banned from us 913

To all you trolls out there..keep bringing me the wine, I have plenty of cheeze!

I am glad you guys found base full of loot, is this the first camp of loot you have found? I have found a few big camps up north myself, along with other camps in the south, but that doesn't mean its MY camp or Admin camp, that's just ridiculousness lmao...

The dayz team is not going to spin their wheels with stupid shit like this when they are working more IMPORTANT things like refining the game and blocking hackers/cheaters scripts.

Blacklisting servers for being accused of admin abuse without any sort of evidence is a waste of time for the dayz team to say the least.

If they started blacklisting servers because a clan of guys cry baby over the forums,then I would suspect many many server admins would stop supporting the community with dayz servers, because no one would want to support or take the responsibility of a dayz server knowing they have no support from the dayz team.

Happy Fragging

Str8

To all you trolls out there..keep bringing me the wine, I have plenty of cheeze!

I am glad you guys found base full of loot, is this the first camp of loot you have found? I have found a few big camps up north myself, along with other camps in the south, but that doesn't mean its MY camp or Admin camp, that's just ridiculousness lmao...

The dayz team is not going to spin their wheels with stupid shit like this when they are working more IMPORTANT things like refining the game and blocking hackers/cheaters scripts.

Blacklisting servers for being accused of admin abuse without any sort of evidence is a waste of time for the dayz team to say the least.

If they started blacklisting servers because a clan of guys cry baby over the forums,then I would suspect many many server admins would stop supporting the community with dayz servers, because no one would want to support or take the responsibility of a dayz server knowing they have no support from the dayz team.

Happy Fragging

Str8

Nobody is trolling you my friend so logs up or shut up!

And that doesn't explain why I am banned because both time my group has encountered your friends I was not even in the game.

Also as stated before disconnecting to avoid death (which we never do) is not a bannable offense anyway.

Your a cheating admin just admit it to yourself and move on.

Edited by m1lkm8n
  • Like 1

Happy Fragging

Str8

Can I ask what evidence you have of my friends doing anything wrong?

You may or may not believe me as I am a part of this group, but I know none of us use hacks, disconnect during a firefight or to better our position. Neither do we dupe items(although our tents keep duping with items in them, but I'm fairly certain this is a global issue).

So again, I ask very politely, can you tell us what we have done wrong to get banned from your server?

• Like 1

Yes please bring forth your proof of evidence. If you bring forth any evidence of any member of my group hacking or cheating then I will shut up and apologize but you cant I will be awaiting for an apology coming from you.

As an interested, uninvolved, third party, who is considering the purchase of Arma III and playing Dayz...

If this is a legit ban, state the offence, display the proof, and move on. Admins have the responsibility to clean up the servers, but they also have the responsibility to clear up any misunderstandings. The only info offered by Str8Dumpn has been nil, no offense, no logs, no data whatsoever. If this is admin abuse, then perhaps the Dayz Devs are too busy to care, and I need to find a different game to spend my time and money on... Which is it? I am eager to find out.

I would certainly like to see the stated bannable reason from Str8Dumpn... which he has yet to offer.

and see the logs published that Str8Dumpn states will prove the bannable offense... which he has yet to offer an offense.

@ Dayz Devs: Is Str8Dumpn correct in his accusation against you that he holds all the power over you? OR are you actually concerned that your Product be the best it can be, in spite of him? This too, I am eager to find out.

Thanx,

Stevo688

I didn't know correcting a idiotic mistake or wanting to know why you were banned, Was "Trolling"... Hmm... And by posting on the forums with useful information of admin abuse or..... I got nothing by admin abuse.

I didn't think that was considered being a "cry baby"..

I think the day-z staff would actually be interested to know what most admins on servers with THEIR mod is doing with it.. As in hacking weapons in.. Going against rules.. Banning on false beings..

They should blacklist servers if they want people to actually spend time on their mod having fun, Instead of people just leaving period and not coming back.. That would just be wasted time on their part.. So I think they would care about unwanting servers or worthless cheating admins. Not just about their great mod (No sarcasm, I really mean it's a great mod, I love it).

Hi Stevo

Don't let this one bad Admin deter you from this game. Arma two and soon to be arma 3 are amazing games! This dayz mod is incredible! The work that rocket has put into it while not making any extra money off of it is incredible. It's just a shame that poor admins such as these ruin it for a lot of people. On the other hand there are a million servers out there to play on and any gear lost can be found again.

I say buy this game and download the mod regardless of what you read here. You won't be disappointed!

To all the whiny trolls who were banned...

I will not lift a finger to remove you or your cheater friends ban, nor do I feel like going through the trouble producing proof, simply because I don't owe you anything nor do I want an apology, but iv forward your id's to battle eye for review so lets see how long you and friends will last on other servers :)

You also have no proof of server abuse, this is the first Iv heard of it, so have fun proving that piece, because I see no evidence except for a bunch of whiny little trolls who state they got owned at a camp and then were banned...because that makes sense....? Get over it and find another server

To all others...

The dayz team is already aware of hacking/cheating malicious behavior that has happen on the server. From what Iv been informed its not just happening at my server, but others servers as well, So like many of us admins we report the issues and offer our server logs in hopes they will provide use.

Happy Fragging

Str8

I will not lift a finger to remove you or your cheater friends ban, nor do I feel like going through the trouble producing proof....

offer our server logs in hopes they will provide use.

Nice contradiction of yourself..

But I do believe its your responsibility has a server admin to go through the trouble of producing proof if you are going to go through the trouble of banning players. If you are too lazy and stupid to find the proof then dont ban people in the first place. Also I thought you were suppose to find proof first and have it on hand incase of incident like this before you ban players? or do you think you are some deity and above the law? I honestly just dont understand your logic here..

And please keep responding to this thread because each reply you make is proof that this is server abuse so please just keep the wine, because we also have plenty of cheeze. B)

Edited by TheTigger
  • Like 1

because I see no evidence except for a bunch of whiny little trolls who state they got owned at a camp and then were banned...because that makes sense....? Get over it and find another server

Str8

I will admit yes you killed our group at our camp. Good job, it was a fun firefight. But how is that a ban able offense? Please tell me how that makes sense!

You guys got to be fucking with me?

I'm up for him being blacklisted etc. But why grief their base? they spent time earning that gear!

I'm fine when peopel take stuff from my camp, but if they blow it up for fun that is fucking bullshit!

*END RANT* Tl;Dr, next time guys raid sure, don't blow up though :/

Blowing up the tents is fun though, but you cant ban someone because they raid your base. Its part of the game.

Edited by TheTigger

You guys got to be fucking with me?

I'm up for him being blacklisted etc. But why grief their base? they spent time earning that gear!

I'm fine when peopel take stuff from my camp, but if they blow it up for fun that is fucking bullshit!

*END RANT* Tl;Dr, next time guys raid sure, don't blow up though :/

True their base was huge and probably tooFTP while to make but the server restarts every 6 hrs. And as of now the tents will respawn with all thier stuff in it anyway.

But if it was my base yes it would suck but that's the fun of the game. We would try to scavenge what we can and move on. In fact it happened when we were on 481 I think. Most of us got killed. We has to move to a new spot and that when we found 913. 481 never updated there server so we couldn't play on it anymore. It's a shame because just when we thought we had a respectable server and admin. BAM were hit with this bs

@str8. Dude I've been playing arma since it came out. Why the hell would I hack now? The funny part here is I was the first to be banned and I was never in the server when you claimed I discon and server hopped.

No here's the best part. In the next dayz update the hive will now keep all data on discon. and such so good luck in the future with your false accusations against other players

Edited by m1lkm8n

Str8: In all honestly I wish you would man up,and admit you made a mistake about banning players without any legitimate proof.

To all others...

The dayz team is already aware of hacking/cheating malicious behavior that has happen on the server. From what Iv been informed its not just happening at my server, but others servers as well, So like many of us admins we report the issues and offer our server logs in hopes they will provide use.

I guess you mean me in this group... and I totally disagree with your diatribe.

It is ABSOLUTELY your responsibility to provide proof of hacking/cheating IF you perform a ban!

It is ABSOLUTELY ABUSE of your administrative rights to ban players, or groups of players without any evidence!

I see the above thread where the accused have requested a reason for your ban. You have totally ignored their request, and have provided NO reason for their specific ban. You did "mention" that players are banned for certain activities but you did NOT claim this ban was for those reasons. Now you state, very clearly, that you have no intention to disclose information to show guilt for ANY offense. That, young man, is ABUSE OF AUTHORITY. Just post the accusation and post the substantiated data.

I now understand that the Dev has created this mod and made it available to all at no charge. I am totally impressed with someone who shares their artistic ability for no financial gain. However, your actions (or inactions), totally negate his generocity, and mar his creation. If the Dev continues to allow you to remain unchecked, I would be sorely disappointed.

When a player you banned (for NO stated reason/proof) is encouraging me to join the community, I hold that recommendation in high regard. If you continue on your course of appearent abuse, I can only say that you have no character. I anticipate you resorting to further name calling... very sad indeed.

Thank you for my time to present my opinion.

• Like 3

As a third party, I must say that str8dumpin is a moron.

If you have logs and supposedly submitted them for review, why not post them on here as well? You won't lift a fingure to display the proof here that would shut these "trolls" up, but you will life a finger to email these logs to someone else to review? I doubt you're doing that, cause you probably know the logs supporting your claims don't exist.

Sorry to those of you who were banned. I will not play on this server.

• Like 3

Well your the motherfuckers that found my camp looks like I found you motherfuckers I am happy you got banned fucking Str8dumpn doing me a favor I should go and find him and thank him I also fucked all three of you last night thinking its two people nahh your just shitty well thats all I wanted to say, Your a bunch a bitches.

Str8Trolling

Edited by Scuur
  • Like 1

Well your the motherfuckers that found my camp looks like I found you motherfuckers I am happy you got banned fucking Str8dumpn doing me a favor I should go and find him and thank him I also fucked all three of you last night thinking its two people nahh your just shitty well thats all I wanted to say, Your a bunch a bitches.

You could have shorten that up by just saying..

"Im seven years old and my mommy swears alot."

• Like 5

Str8Trolling

very nice and muture. shows your age buddy. and im sure you and str8 are already friends. the only thing we can hope for here is the dayz dev team see this post and kicks you from hosting a server.

right now your just pissed because your trying get the stink of gay sex out out of your nose while your dad getting jack hammered in the other room like a white man who drops the soap in the prison and your grandmother sits in the corner and watches sucking her thumb rocking back in forth like a retard.

Shameful... I thought you said you were christian

PPS + 1 point warning.

Edited by Boneboys

right now your just pissed because your trying get the stink of gay sex out out of your nose while your dad getting jack hammered in the other room like a white man who drops the soap in the prison and your grandmother sits in the corner and watches sucking her thumb rocking back in forth like a retard.

dude these post dont help your cause.

we actually dont even care about your server. now were running on princibles.

and i think its funny how you have only two posts and they just so happen to be in this forum section.

Edited by Boneboys

Seriously??

You need some help...

Edited by Boneboys

Well I feel sorry for the next Admin who has to baby sit you and this topic was brought to my attentention by a friend.