asjak5

Bought new cd key but im still banned

Ok so i got banned for no reason well im honest i found a crate with ammo randomly and i was so happy because i thought it was a part of the game and i just got really luck. So i opened the box took a couple of guns and just wandered away, but the next day when i logged in it said that i was global banned by battleye. So i read and looked around if it was a perm ban and it seemed like it was. But since it was global ban and not IP ban i thought i could just buy the game once more. I found this game so good that even though i got banned for no reason i would give it a new shot. And so i bought it once more on a new steam account for 15 euros on sale (or i bought ArmA 2:combined operations). But when i installed it and tried to log in i was still banned!!!! So now im actually pissed i have spent 35 euros on something that i cant play anymore! So please can anyone help me??? Is this just a glitch and is there something i can do to fix it ???

you could grow some balls and man up to cheating, those that do usually get accepted for putting thier hands up

Welcome to the shitty development, amateur programming and sorry excuse for what they dare to call a game development company, Bohemia Interactive. The only game development company whose developers are better suited flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Just sayin.

Welcome to the shitty development, amateur programming and sorry excuse for what they dare to call a game development company, Bohemia Interactive. The only game development company whose developers are better suited flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Just sayin.

U mad bro?

I just find this so fucked up when i spend my money on a game that wont even work for me anymore

It's not using your new cd key.

I know how to fix it, but I'm an asshole and won't tell you. I'm sure you can find it online on a scripting site.

• Like 4

Hmm sounds fishy...

Probably sound fishy this is a normal excuse but i have read around on the forum and i have seen others been banned for the same reason?!?!

It's not using your new cd key.

I know how to fix it, but I'm an asshole and won't tell you. I'm sure you can find it online on a scripting site.

please tell i love this game and there is probably many people having the same problem

your gonna have to run it from a new OS, have fun

I have been trying to testing things in my own self hosted private locked server and been writing a report on how to get around Battleye and investigating what scripts can be added. I've been doing this to try help improve battleye. I was doing this on my own locally hosted server. Woke up this morning to find myself Global Battleye banned thought go figure as i was being careless when i was doing this on my own server but found out lots of things. That have now been implemented onto our server.

I even wrote up on the Battleye forums how they are managing to do it and how it can be stopped and emailed in to request my ban be revoked. But got a shitty message back saying that i shouldn't be experimenting and that my ban will be left and will not be lifted due to me now being branding a cheater.

Just lol..

If i wanted to cause shit i would, but being shat on for trying to help the community, just a joke. Pulled all my posts down off the BE website now Im not helping to just be shat on like that.

And to OP its very easy to do just type in run - regedit and find the CD key there and change it to the new one. Just don't run the game through Steam.

Edited by Dez.

Only 3 people have admitted they hacked all others just found a crate on the beach.

Those 3 has been busy on the beach.

just so you know you cannot get global bans for picking up or getting in hacked items so your story sounds like an elaborate way of saying 'im a cheater, and not a very good one cus i got caught doing it'

just so you know you cannot get global bans for picking up or getting in hacked items so your story sounds like an elaborate way of saying 'im a cheater, and not a very good one cus i got caught doing it'

I cant? Well explain to me why i have been banned then? Even if i did cheat that is not my problem is my problem is that i bought a new cd key and it does not work, AND NO I HAVE NOT BEEN CHEATING

How many times I've picked up weapons and ammo from the hacked in crates and NEVER been banned.

You have to buy a new Operation arrowhead and you have to change the cd key in the registry. Goog it.

Edited by LunaTiK

There's a way to make it work.

It's quite simple and takes about 1minute.

Here's what you do...

<disconnected by asshole script kid>

---------

Well obviously i got banned from it and i tell you... you should not pick up anything from dem crates i got banned and im pissed

Just sayin.

Bohemia didn't code BattleEye, yo.

you mad bro? try not hitting refresh on this forum for some more rage. hit google for a solution and be on your way hackboy

Still need help i have been searching on goolge for 30 mins now there is no help on how to fix this

Still need help i have been searching on goolge for 30 mins now there is no help on how to fix this

God you're shit at google. Took me less than 1 minute.

Press start and type "run". Start the 'Run' application and type in "regedit" (without the " "). Navigate the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE ->> SOFTWARE ->> Wow6432Node ->> Bohemia Interactive Studios and there you will find two folders called Arma 2 and Arma " AO. There's one string in each of those called KEY. Change the content of the strings with your new serials and you're done.

Try not to open ammo boxes on the beach next time.

your gonna have to run it from a new OS, have fun

If you can't use contractions, then don't. Use YOU ARE. "YOUR" is a possessive pronoun, "YOU'RE" is the proper contraction. Man-up yourself and learn to use the language, moron.

• Like 2