asjak5

Bought new cd key but im still banned

If you can't use contractions, then don't. Use YOU ARE. "YOUR" is a possessive pronoun, "YOU'RE" is the proper contraction. Man-up yourself and learn to use the language, moron.

knock knock,

Change your CD Key in your registry. You'll have to look up detailed instructions online if you want a step-by-step.

God you're shit at google. Took me less than 1 minute.

Press start and type "run". Start the 'Run' application and type in "regedit" (without the " "). Navigate the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE ->> SOFTWARE ->> Wow6432Node ->> Bohemia Interactive Studios and there you will find two folders called Arma 2 and Arma " AO. There's one string in each of those called KEY. Change the content of the strings with your new serials and you're done.

Try not to open ammo boxes on the beach next time.

You cannot get global banned by BattleEye for using crates.

BattleEye only bans for CREATING such things with scripts and hence for the usage of scripts.

If you FIND AND NOT SPAWN weapons the absolute worst that can happen to you is that those weapons get removed from your inventory once you relog.

BATTLEYE DOESN'T EVEN GET NOTICED IF YOU USE THINGS WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE.

So OP is telling bullsh*t obviously. Most likely he was on one of those kiddie pages and downloaded a script that doesn't work since the last version of battleye and got his ass whiped.

Nice of you guys to google search the resolution so the script kiddie can get back to ya'know, cheating.

Edited by Lith
  • Like 1

I picked up some stuff from an ammo crate on the beach where I spawned and got into a A10 on the airstrip and didn't get banned. Picking up hacked items doesn't get you banned so I doubt your telling the truth.

Just sayin

Thank you for your help guys, the easiest one was the suggestion from jiggaman :). http://www.unknownch...count-15-a.html

Sorry, but this is too funny. A (ex) cheater getting his workaround from a cheat site. Can`t get better then this lol!

Anyway, hope you play the game now like you should..

Sorry, but this is too funny. A (ex) cheater getting his workaround from a cheat site. Can`t get better then this lol!

Anyway, hope you play the game now like you should..

ahahha i thought that might seem suspisious but it was not a cheating site it was a program to help me switch keys and i wasnt the person searching it up just sayin and for all of those who think i hack fack you i dont! key?

Funny thing is, when cheaters spawn in ammo crates, you can't view what's inside unless you spawned it yourself. Otherwise it's just empty.

I know this because I too have been banned for it. But I was using the script on a private server to test weapons and learn to drive the vehicles.

Anyway, you're better off with a Retail. Steam likes to make things difficult.

Funny thing is, when cheaters spawn in ammo crates, you can't view what's inside unless you spawned it yourself. Otherwise it's just empty.

I know this because I too have been banned for it. But I was using the script on a private server to test weapons and learn to drive the vehicles.

Anyway, you're better off with a Retail. Steam likes to make things difficult.

I doubt you were using the script for that, considering you can A.) go into the armory and test any and every vehicle and weapon in ArmA 2 and B.) you can use the editor to create a map with any weapon or vehicle in the game to test them out.

I don't understand why people would 'test scripts on private servers'. In fact, I challenge that they do not. They may play on private servers, but I don't think they're testing anything, except how much hacking players can take before they rage.