Sign in to follow this  
Kerbo

Lee Enfield

The target was running away from me at about a 45 degree angle, blissfully unaware of me watching. I estimated 200m, lead him just so, held my breath and squeezed... 1 shot 1 kill. I love the dinner bell!

I usually avoid people where possible but his name was Poop Water (or something like that) and he was running down the middle of a road after killing a zombie out in the open. It had to be done.

• Like 1

"When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at."

"When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at."

Lethal Weapon.

Well, not quite that good of a shot. ;)

Having shot the real thing though it was very gratifying to make a shot like that with the virtual rifle. Props to the ArmA II team for the ballistics.

Your story is great and all and I'm really happy for you but in the current version the lee enfield has no bullet drop :o

Edited by Skrubs

The target was running away from me at about a 45 degree angle, blissfully unaware of me watching. I estimated 200m, lead him just so, held my breath and squeezed... 1 shot 1 kill. I love the dinner bell!

I usually avoid people where possible but his name was Poop Water (or something like that) and he was running down the middle of a road after killing a zombie out in the open. It had to be done.

Contrary to popular belief / statement the Enfield isn't always a 1 shot kill nor does it do over 12k dmg. But it is loud and does do a lot of damage for one shot.