Sign in to follow this  
Catalogue

Girls

Girls  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a girl and do you play as a girl?

• I am a Boy and i play as a Boy
    • I am a Boy and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Boy

i would play girl because i love dem boobs. But the bright tan pants make for easy target for ppl to break my legs. Also no one cares that you are a girl. Guess what my mom is a girl too.

I'm a guy and I play as a chick, because I like to stare at woman ass, not man ass.... even though I can't see myself because I'm not some knob-head third person player.

I might rethink my reasoning on this one :/

~Sol

I'm a guy with a female character model.

I respawned to show the game to my sister's fianc�e (she picked a female character model), and she managed to make it all the way through cherno and up to stary without dying (or indeed even seeing anyone). I haven't died since.

Not exactly my choice, but at least it's easier to identify myself to friends. I'm the chick in the blue shirt with the M107 that's actually taller than she is.

Also, there's a cooking bonus. ^^

Edited by Falcrist

I'm a girl and.. try to find out what I am? Yes - I'm a girl. (:

I'm a girl and I've only played as a male character so far. (Why does it really matter what I choose anyway?)

I did research on this game before I started playing it and saw that girls can't wear ghillie suits and I happen to love ghillie suits.

Although I haven't seen the female model yet so once I die I might try it out...

I'm a guy, whose character is also a guy.

I am massive purple text and I play as massive purple text. :)

On a more serious note... I'm a guy, I play as a guy. In a lot of games, I'd choose to play as a lass, simply because I know what type of ass I want to look at for hours on end... However, the fact that for some obscure reason women are incapable of wearing the bushwookie suit, means that the gender is pretty much chosen for you before the game starts.

Edited by Dramatic Exit

Guy/guy because well, your character is representing you. And playing as a female only has downsides to it.

And this isn't WoW or anything where people will give you tons of stuff when you're a girl, you will still get a bullet in your head, emancipation at its best.

What Rocket needs to bring is one other option when choosing male/female.This one for all those who so desire.... ;)

is-this-pride-gays-wow-parade-stupid-human-1296921497.jpg

I'm a guy and play as a guy because a. Girls can't use camo/ghillies and b. there is much less customization than there is with a male character.

I'm a guy and play as a girl.. I play as one cos it brings more life to the game. Everyone running round as blokes is unrealistic.

Not really bacteria is common in kitchens, and that is a realistic habitat of women. Therefore it is realistic the women would die first.

I'm female and I play female and now feel completely alone.

Females 14 so far with males at 250 makes me curious as to what the full count is for both genders are.

Edited by Zera_Grey

If i understood this shit right, the girl skins can't use ghillie nor camp clothing ?

nope

Well I'm too old to be called a boy anymore but I'll play along. I'm a "boy playing as a boy."

And this poll looks riddled with lies.

I played as a girl so my teamates can recognize me easily

then I realize ghillie suits don't work on females

I played as a girl for a while, but no one fell for the helpless female thing. Also I found out that they can't wear wookie suits.

"I'M A GIRL AND I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS "