Psychobob

This is how you deal with Bandit Snipers.

It starts off a bit slow, a lot of running. It's all part of the thrill of the hunt! After watching it you will see that the solution is not to come complain on the forums, the solution is, vigilante justice...

Server: US 838

Sniper 1: FIRE IN DA HO

Sniper 2: Unknown (fucking coward)

This is for every defenseless player who has been killed by a cowardly bandit. If you know the snipers, please, show them this video, I really want them to see it.

Be sure to watch it on Youtube in 720p quality. Also apparently the AS50 AWS is a hacked weapon, I'll dispose of it next time I play, no worries.

Edited by Psychobob
  • Like 19

Glorious anecdote, accomplice.

Accomplice? Lol.

Edited by Psychobob

Good job. I usually hunt the guys with the axe over the scoped noobs - they are usually more dangerous since the scoped bastards are totally oblivious!

Decent video, though it should probably have gone in the gallery section xD

Yeh I know, I just want a lot of people to see it, mostly the snipers. Lol.

• Like 1

And this is what you call a win.

• Like 1

Aras Says the wierdest stuff...

Also im a bandit who snipes </3

I swear, DayZ is alot more fun on videos that are sped up, i might record like 3hours footage and just speed the video up to like 100% im not even been sarcastic.

It does suck to have to speed them up, This was about 50 minutes squished down into 16m30s. I wanted to leave it all in because I had a blast tracking them down, I wanted to give others the same feeling but a 50 minute video is way too long and parts would just suck. I was also going to make a short version but It was like 4am when I finished this so I accidentally deleted all of the recordings after this one rendered. Lol.

Edited by Psychobob

It does suck to have to speed them up, This was about 50 minutes squished down into 16m30s. I wanted to leave it all in because I had a blast tracking them down, I wanted to give others the same feeling but a 50 minute video is way too long and parts would just suck.

Im not saying it sucks, im saying it's epic.

Im not saying it sucks, im saying it's epic.

Yeh I know. I'm sayin I think it sucks to have to speed it up. Lol. It was so epic when I was recording, I wanted to recreate that feeling... close enough. Lol.

Looks like that was actually a hacker considering he used a AS50 TWS which is not in the game afaik.

• Like 1

Beans to you Sir! that is quite amazeing never understamate a man with an axe. ill remember that voice if i ever hear it out in the wastelands ill know not to fuck with you.. and yeah what a coward.. lots of people are.. its sad really.. we get this kind of stuff all the time when people attack our base they either log or they ghost and both things i think are just sad. Ill always fight till the end. if i ever meet you in game i will give you a can of beans

lol god these poor fail hackers scripting in the 50 cal AWS guns... sigh. Good job dude. I fucking hate these clowns who can't hang with legitimate weapons.

LOL what a puss, Glad you got at least one of them. This is why i play with my friends, keeps us safer...

Looks like that was actually a hacker considering he used a AS50 TWS which is not in the game afaik.

That may be true, I don't see the AS50 AWS on DayZ Wiki, I guess I'll just dispose of it next time I play. Way to ruin my fun. Lol.

Unless anyone can confirm otherwise?

Yeh they are real hard when they are fighting spawners that can only dazzle them with a torch...you got my beans!

Great video. I've been thinking about going sniper-hunting with a friend (we're a bit bored, and we don't want to play the newbie-killing asshat role). You guys got any pointers on how we could do that best?

Also, it's very interesting how the character's sped-up huffing and puffing sounds almost perfectly like a panting dog.

Edited by takfar

weapon was hacked. those guys sniping could not have been worse. obv hackers.

next time tell us at what time the action happenes. running around for 15 min while hunting snipers may be tense and fun ingame, but it sure is boring to watch.

Also, it's very interesting how the character's sped-up huffing and puffing sounds almost perfectly like a panting dog.

That's exactly what I told my friend while I was editing the video. haha.