Hmmmm think there are some drunk Russian's on my server :rolleyes:

arma2oa2013-04-2705-05-21-99_zps14ceacf3.png

The end result of setting fire, to a duppers tent city

arma2oa_2013_03_23_23_23_55_485_zps079f0909.jpg

Found this when Oring first released not great for night time play

ArmA2OA_2013_02_11_22_46_40_443_zps96a804fc.jpg

Edited by Papa Duck
  • Like 1

Clever way of keeping your heli after playing.

wnBCFJv.jpg

Stalking on some looters.

yKUMUJU.jpg

He really likes his car.

W8eRYU2.jpg

I gotta say I'm really happy with my computer. The graphics are a insane pleasure to play with (I'm not bragging, trust me, I started on a laptop, with big ass squares leaves and such).

oq0jb32.jpg

My stuff for this character so far (got the machete, the G17 and the M16A2 after a murder in the barracks). I'm proud of my loot as I'm auto sufficient (water bottles plus meat, no need to go to the cities), but as always, I'm sure I'll lose it real quick.

enKmAfI.jpg

Edited by The_XXI
  • Like 2

I took these in the Editor, but what the shit, and I plan to redo them all nice 'n perdy (with PMC):

qkAW9gq.jpg

lMBR0in.jpg

GWdwX97.jpg

I gotta say I'm really happy with my computer. The graphics are a insane pleasure to play with (I'm not bragging, trust me, I started on a laptop, with big ass squares leaves and such).

:P Your screenshots look niiiice. Sometimes I'll turn the graphics to "very high" for a screenshot and I suddenly get like 1 frame per second... no joke.

• Like 1

Clever way of keeping your heli after playing.

wnBCFJv.jpg

Stalking on some looters.

yKUMUJU.jpg

He really likes his car.

W8eRYU2.jpg

oq0jb32.jpg

My stuff for this character so far (got the machete, the G17 and the M16A2 after a murder in the barracks). I'm proud of my loot as I'm auto sufficient (water bottles plus meat, no need to go to the cities), but as always, I'm sure I'll lose it real quick.

enKmAfI.jpg

really like your pics man but how did u get your clothes like that?
  • Like 1

really like your pics man but how did u get your clothes like that?

Thx dude, well I had to buy two DLCs, the PMC and BAF one on Steam, it cost me around 14€, must be the same in $. The thing is that without them, your clothes aren't in high resolution. And I have a beast of a PC for now so I was sick of not enjoy full graphics.

:P Your screenshots look niiiice. Sometimes I'll turn the graphics to "very high" for a screenshot and I suddenly get like 1 frame per second... no joke.

Oh don't worry, I know that, I was playing on a laptop before, trust me it was on the very very minimum graphics. And I'm paying 40 € a month to fully pay my comp over time so... Nothing is free, you'll get your beauty one day too :) !

Beautiful sunset over the NW Airfield.

rbylBPW.jpg

Tried to do a nice screenshot before switching to the goggles view, well then I eventually fell for some reason got unconscious, and broke a leg. A fucking luck that I had full blood and morphine, I almost died. I then spent many hours trying to find a animal to kill.

aPvnKce.jpg

So and then, on my way for some animals, I found two heli crash sites, there wasn't much, and one of them was already looted.

k9fkK1V.jpg

Got really scared when I encountered this, I really thought it was another player from where I was.

VBrN2RP.jpg

The night was really beautiful.

oOlDMz3.jpg

Zombies out in nowhere. Loving the lighting effects.

KlZSwlY.jpg

Paying respects to the gone.

qQaLvAs.jpg

Got lucky finding everything I needed with the looting guide from MYDAYZ.

Tuq7FUQ.jpg

Only one on the server, well when you play at night in a week's day on a whitelisted server, you get to have Chernarus for your own.

Z4wBEy9.jpg

Edited by The_XXI
  • Like 1

Another day, well apparently my 7th.

JCEqJmZ.jpg

Went on a 17 players server, not a living soul to stalk. Decided to move on to a more crowded server...

62pSQwX.jpg

Right after login on the crowded server (35 people) I encountered a flying chopper, and then a player in a ghillie, good thing I saw him before he did.

DhEz1DT.jpg2RYrFVO.jpg

Then the minute after I followed him, being sure he went near the tower on the airstrip, zombies aggroed, I didn't think a second that the player could be near. He eventually saw me with all the zombies around, got shot on sight. DayZ we'll never be what it was when I started in may 2012.

QO6KmU4.jpg

Edited by The_XXI
  • Like 2

Here's the glory of my M16A4 (server spawn).

nlYKiR3.jpg

Here's the glory of my M16A4 (server spawn).

Fucking server spawn ? Where what when WTF ?

Fucking server spawn ? Where what when WTF ?

Found it on a dead AI guard on Skalisty Island while playing on Bluedot's Hive. :P

• Like 1

Well well well, lucky King of the Beans !

That ghillie blends in SO well with the hi-res skin, my eyes took a second to spot it even in the screenshots

• Like 2

You need PMC to get those skins right?

• Like 1

jpg.jpg

Damn', check that chick over there, for some beans i'll check her for you.

• Like 1

arma2oa_2013_05_20_20_34_37_80.png

arma2oa_2013_05_24_14_40_35_04.png

arma2oa_2013_05_23_15_02_32_01.png

arma2oa_2013_05_23_17_51_45_74.png

Edited by Heathcz
  • Like 1

jkxu9ta.jpg

Death Dealer, have you been drinking?

• Like 1