griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

I was crawling along the outskirts of cherno with a broken leg when I met two guys, one of them was nice and offered me some painkillers amongst other supplies he had, and told me they were meeting friends and to hold tight. So I did. The guy came back to me and axed my face off, I guess they held a vote on whether to kill or save me :o (Excuse the obnoxious flash from my phone)

2nsqio2.jpg

I don't know where I am but I was bambi-ing along and found the vegetation border. lol.

2zhe2qd.jpg

After a bit more tweaking I finally got ARMA 2 to run at a point where I can crank my settings right up. ;D

Playing in 1920x1080 with everything maxed and PPE disabled, turned it on for a bit of extra eye candy for a couple of screenies though...

7uvqNmU.jpg

4FydaLd.jpg

I don't know where I am but I was bambi-ing along and found the vegetation border. lol.

That would be the edge of the map. xD

• Like 2

Got this yesterday on a Taviana server! (Don't mind my humanity)

M136.png

After a bit more tweaking I finally got ARMA 2 to run at a point where I can crank my settings right up. ;D

Playing in 1920x1080 with everything maxed and PPE disabled, turned it on for a bit of extra eye candy for a couple of screenies though...

That would be the edge of the map. xD

Sweet detail, what GPU do you have?

8w3lNs6.jpg

Sweet little basebuilding :D

GBk8EIM.jpg

Oops, i ran over a guy taking off, going to have to go to the carwash :)

PJh2dBa.png

Chopper surfing, the newest DayZ sport :)

• Like 1

HD 6970 OC. :)

• Like 1

HD 6970 OC. :)

I'm jealous. I've got a GTX 680 FTW OC'ed and still can't max out. What's your CPU?

• Like 1

I'm jealous. I've got a GTX 680 FTW OC'ed and still can't max out. What's your CPU?

i7 870 with hyperthreading disabled, nothing special. I think I've got ARMA 2 pretty well set up for my system though. Upgrading to a 3750k in the next few weeks, should be good! :)

Not sure whether to double up on 6970s or put a 680 or Titan in next. :S

Edited by mZLY

i7 870 with hyperthreading disabled, nothing special. I think I've got ARMA 2 pretty well set up for my system though. Upgrading to a 3750k in the next few weeks, should be good! :)

My gosh. I've got an I5-3570k and the 680 yet I still don't have everything maxed out. Heck, I have some settings disabled completely.

My gosh. I've got an I5-3570k and the 680 yet I still don't have everything maxed out. Heck, I have some settings disabled completely.

Have you made any changes to your config and are you launching the game with any startup parameters?

I'm running in 1080p with everything on very high, anti-aliasing on 8 and post-process effects disabled with 30-40 FPS in Cherno/Elektro, lol. Sometimes I'll disable AA and shadows if I'm going somewhere really dangerous and want to stay locked to 60 FPS the entire time though.

Have you made any changes to your config and are you launching the game with any startup parameters?

I'm running in 1080p with everything on very high, anti-aliasing on 8 and post-process effects disabled with 30-40 FPS in Cherno/Elektro, lol. Sometimes I'll disable AA and shadows if I'm going somewhere really dangerous and want to stay locked to 60 FPS the entire time though.

Yeah, I disabled pre-rendered frames.

Give these a shot...

-cpucount=4 -exthreads=7 -maxmem=2047 -maxVRAM=2047 -XP -nosplash

You might want to test 3, 5 and 7 threads and see what works the best for your CPU, and -XP forces the game to run in DX9, not sure if you'll want that although it may improve performance. Play around with it and see. :)

Give these a shot...

-cpucount=4 -exthreads=7 -maxmem=2047 -maxVRAM=2047 -XP -nosplash

You might want to test 3, 5 and 7 threads and see what works the best for your CPU, and -XP forces the game to run in DX9, not sure if you'll want that although it may improve performance. Play around with it and see. :)

Thanks.

I like your sig haha

• Like 1

I like your sig haha

Nice profile pic.

Here's some pics from our server you should come check it out!! B) :beans: IP. 173.192.200.1126 Port :3085 ###The After-Life###

15yg8cw.jpg

Screenshot_23_kopie_2.jpg Edited by Heathcz
  • Like 2