thefonztm@gmail.com

Its an M1911!!! -minirant

Hahahaha, wow, so many people worried about terminology, if you understand what they meant, I don't see the point of being auto correctors? Are you guys that anal?

I'm trapped in cherno with only 2 belts of mak bullets left.

>.>

You got belt fed makarov carbine?

I need this!

Edited by Blaf

my friend says M9, jesus chirst

Well, THAT is actually an entirely different sidearm. Military spawn.

The most cringeworthy I heard was during a stream someone referred to it as the Em-One-Nine-One-One. Holy crap!

Nine teen eleven. Or as we say in france Dix-neuf cent onze (19 hundred 11, old fashioned way of counting with some strange occasional applications)

A pistol with seven rounds (and therefor 7 bullets) in its (not it's) magazine (not clip) with acceptable accuracy, great power, and good rate of fire.

People are allowed to call it what they want.

I hate when people get you're and your wrong. Deal with it.

I can call it whatever I want, but when you try to tell people that you have an M101, or a 70, or a M10 or an M19 they'll think you are insane as no such weapons exist ingame.

M1014, 870 Shotgun, M107, M1911.

It annoys me to no end to hear people talk about a gun and only call it "This machinegun". When you question them about their gun, it turns out they are using an M16 or PDW...

Or my favorite, the AK-47 users, who can't tell it is an AK74. The rounds aren't even the same. They are different guns!!

Anything armored is a tank, anything in the air is a jet, even with propellers, and magazines being clips. Even worse, I finally fixed my neighbor with that, but now he calls clips- mags. I own an M1 Garand from Post-Korean War, so it helped showing him the difference.

Hahahaha, wow, so many people worried about terminology, if you understand what they meant, I don't see the point of being auto correctors? Are you guys that anal?

Have you ever tried to fix a car, or build a computer with these kinds of people? Outside of doing it yourself, it is impossible. The problem is you don't understand them at first, because they don't know what they are talking about. They shorten the full name, but it makes it HARDER, not easier, to understand them. In some areas, this worked, (.308 versus 7.62x51mm), but in others this leaves people trying to translate a conversation when the two speakers share the same language.

If you don't call it a mags, rounds, and belts 'clips' you're doing it wrong. Also:

Chernarus, 'Chernosaurus',

Elektro,'Elektrogorsk' and Cherno, 'Chernozadovsk'

Novy Stabor and Stary Nobor

an ATV, 'jeep'

If you don't call all of these by those names you are obviously a noob.

I can call it whatever I want, but when you try to tell people that you have an M101, or a 70, or a M10 or an M19 they'll think you are insane as no such weapons exist ingame.

M1014, 870 Shotgun, M107, M1911.

It annoys me to no end to hear people talk about a gun and only call it "This machinegun". When you question them about their gun, it turns out they are using an M16 or PDW...

Or my favorite, the AK-47 users, who can't tell it is an AK74. The rounds aren't even the same. They are different guns!!

Anything armored is a tank, anything in the air is a jet, even with propellers, and magazines being clips. Even worse, I finally fixed my neighbor with that, but now he calls clips- mags. I own an M1 Garand from Post-Korean War, so it helped showing him the difference.

Arent most of todays planes with propellers also jets actually? Im not good in english so i would just like to know what "jet" refers to in aviatics...

Arent most of todays planes with propellers also jets actually? Im not good in english so i would just like to know what "jet" refers to in aviatics...

Jet refers to the Jet Engine. (Sometimes the propulsion method: Jet Stream)

Examples include Ramjets, Scramjets.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Jet_engine for the basics.

Propellers are not jet engines. They are different engines. People tend to call aircraft with Turboprops, "Jets". They are not.

Edited by Zeromentor

Colt is not acceptable for an M1911, 1911 and .45 are but many many military m1911's dating back to WWII (1935 era) were outsourced and actually produced by Remmington and other companies because Browning(Being the oringinal 1911) couldnt keep up with production costs leading up to the militarization pre WWII... Colt made the original .45 but was a revolver back in the late 1800's. Just stick to calling them 1911's or .45's

Screw you im calling it a pistol or gun

Don't worry, I call it my Metal PCHEW PCHEW Stick.

Names are always better with onomatopoeia.

• Like 1

Jet refers to the Jet Engine. (Sometimes the propulsion method: Jet Stream)

Examples include Ramjets, Scramjets.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Jet_engine for the basics.

Propellers are not jet engines. They are different engines. People tend to call aircraft with Turboprops, "Jets". They are not.

Thanks i just didnt know if it refers to jet engine in general or jet stream propelled planes only

/ot

Edited by Blaf

When you're ex-military, it is very frustrating and always will be. Even cops don't seem to know the difference half the time. Talking to one and asked how much ammunition they generally carried for their side-arms and he said 3 clips.... damn near face palmed, it's so damn annoying, but that's because going through basic it is ingrained that it is a Magazine, not a clip.

I guess I shouldn't be telling you about how I call shotgun shells bullets, clips, rounds and magazines all the time.

Infact, I just use whatever word I want. Sometimes I call them things.

in german, "magazine" means what in english is "clip", its even written the same way (weird enough magazine also is the thing english described as magazine)

Well, actually

magazine = Magazin

clip = Ladestreifen

Colt is not acceptable for an M1911, 1911 and .45 are but many many military m1911's dating back to WWII (1935 era) were outsourced and actually produced by Remmington and other companies because Browning(Being the oringinal 1911) couldnt keep up with production costs leading up to the militarization pre WWII... Colt made the original .45 but was a revolver back in the late 1800's. Just stick to calling them 1911's or .45's

Part of the reason I don't like Colt. They slap their name onto designs and pretend it's theirs, when Colt has had very few successful original designs.

Just like with the m1911 designed by the glorious John Moses Browning, and the M16 which is the militarized version of the AR-15 based off the designs of Eugene Stoner from ArmaLite.

Just for those who don't know, the AR-15 is NOT a sporterized version of the M16. The AR-15 came first, militarized, then designated the M16 by Colt after the rights were sold to them.

• Like 2

Part of the reason I don't like Colt. They slap their name onto designs and pretend it's theirs, when Colt has had very few successful original designs.

Just like with the m1911 designed by the glorious John Moses Browning, and the M16 which is the militarized version of the AR-15 based off the designs of Eugene Stoner from ArmaLite.

Just for those who don't know, the AR-15 is NOT a sporterized version of the M16. The AR-15 came first, militarized, then designated the M16 by Colt after the rights were sold to them.

You sir get my beans!

also on a side note, Clips are the stripper clips rounds come on, magazines or mags are what you actually load into your weapon... just a little tidbit in case any of you wanted clarification on that matter as well

Edited by Acix

Nvm that

Edited by Kryptik 617

If you don't call it a mags, rounds, and belts 'clips' you're doing it wrong. Also:

Chernarus, 'Chernosaurus',

Elektro,'Elektrogorsk' and Cherno, 'Chernozadovsk'

Novy Stabor and Stary Nobor

an ATV, 'jeep'

May i add "Elektrovadsk"?

LOL :D

I could of written a wole post aboot grammar nazim, but im moving on.