Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

SoulShaper2 to the rescue!

Well this guy is fast and efficient. Helped me with a broken bone on top of the Green Mountain radio tower. From my first post to when he got to me and helped out took about 15 minutes max.

Big props to you man. And btw this Thread is awesome.

On standby right now. Will be ready and able to help most cases for the next 3 to 5 hours. Post here and I'll see if I can get to you.

is getting a tent really worth it? Cause I've been hearing rumour of items being wiped clean out of tents during server restarts even if its not in backpacks.

Hey guys, I'm in Cherno with about 1.7k blood and need a transfusion. The main problem being that i'm pretty much stuck where I am because I keep passing out, making it practically impossible to stealth out of Cherno.

I have a blood bag and can supply some medical goods to anyone that can help. I'll probably be online for the next 3-6 hours. Right now i'm playing on asian servers, but can change to whatever as long as I don't ping too high.

Also, mic's currently broken, so no voice chat :(

Anyone able to help?

Right now I'm in Cherno in the supermarket and would appreciate some help because i have only 400 blood. I have the blood bags necessary and just need someone trustworthy to do the transfusion.

I can't speak for all the medical personnel but you're unlikely to receive help in Cherno. Some will brave it if they have fire support or are feeling especially generous (ballsy) but for most it's too dangerous. The medic would just likely end up a second casualty trying get in there.

Does anyone want to help someone at the North West Airfield?

I don't have any bandages and morphine so I'm just stuck there. (I'm bleeding and I broke a bone)....

@ac2555

I'm in cherno with 2 blood bags, willing to trade transfusion for transfusion. I just need to get to the supermarket. Want to make the trade?

looking for a medic as im in need of a blood transfusion. i have the blood pack and can give you another for your troubles so you can help your next

im passing out every few seconds so a long trek is out of question but i have managed to get away from the more deadly spots.

if your willing let me know so i can pm you,add on steam or join TS etc

Another thumbs up for Kalskirata. I was down to 1.5k blood. and he sorted me out good and proper.

Cheers buddy.

looking for a medic as im in need of a blood transfusion. i have the blood pack and can give you another for your troubles so you can help your next

im passing out every few seconds so a long trek is out of question but i have managed to get away from the more deadly spots.

if your willing let me know so i can pm you' date='add on steam or join TS etc

[/quote']

Im willing to help, pm me your whereabouts ill see if i can make it to you

Shoot an invite to me on steam kruxed. steam id ichorlicker. I've got plenty of blood, morphine, painkillers.

I'm in Vybor, I have broken leg - need morphine. I can give you blood bag/s + epipen for your help. I'm unarmed (no ammo). I would appreciate your help.

I'm in Vybor' date=' I have broken leg - need morphine. I can give you blood bag/s + epipen for your help. I'm unarmed (no ammo). I would appreciate your help.

[/quote']

Check you PM inbox

I'm available for 2-3 hours from now, contact information in my signature if you need help

Scratch that, I'm having trouble with my game. Working hard to resolve it but I'm afraid I can't help any patient tonight :(

I'm available for 2-3 hours from now' date=' contact information in my signature if you need help :D

[/quote']

Great man. He will save you no matter where you are...well...cept those hot zones :P

EDIT: Btw, I found a bicycle :D Finding it was a godsend lol...1km hike to patient? Pfft. Need to go to Zelenogorsk from Stary Sobor? Pffft. Now, to find a vehicle with a Gear function or a tent ><

EDIT: Btw' date=' I found a bicycle :D Finding it was a godsend lol...1km hike to patient? Pfft. Need to go to Zelenogorsk from Stary Sobor? Pffft. Now, to find a vehicle with a Gear function or a tent ><

[/quote']

Oh yes, grats on the bike - those are incredibly useful if I just wouldn't keep forgetting in which bush I hid mine :D

After Action Report:

Nothing to report other than watching people get shot and killed in Stary Sobor and taking potshots at some infected. We all need to blow steam sometimes.

Oh and treated Llokda for blood loss and pain. Turns out infected like smacking people about. Alot. Also had to turn down three or so requests as they were located on locations too far and/or are hot zones.

Also, I have procured a bicycle and will be able to respond and travel faster. Now, to find a tent.

Thanks to Llokda for giving me a thumbs up. Just to put it out, future patients, please do not PM me suddenly as it arouses extreme suspicion and paranoia of a trap. No seriously. Just don't do it. If you've posted here and notice I've mentioned I'll be on, please go ahead and don't be shy to ask. But if you just PM and ask, well, expect to play 'Billion Questions'.

Oh yes' date=' grats on the bike - those are incredibly useful if I just wouldn't keep forgetting in which bush I hid mine :D

[/quote']

Thanks. Was hoping to find maybe an ATV or an Offroad Pickup but a bicycle will do just fine :)

Good luck with your patients tonight. I'm signing off and handing the baton to you :P

EDIT: Heads up, 1.7.2 has been released with rumours of Dogs and Bear Traps. I can see it now.

Medic: Injuries?

Patient: Low blood, broken bones and an infection.

Medic: Cause of injuries?

Patient: A dog/bear trap...

On a side note, I sense going to hospitals will be a lil bit more tricky now.

EDIT EDIT: Lost the bicycle. Now have to hoof it -_-

Requesting blood transfusion, have materials needed just need a trustworthy medic to help.

Need: Blood Transfusion

Hey, i need some medical assistance. Some zeds broke my legs and now i need morphine and painkillers. My location is near Pustoshka.

I just recieved help from them, amazing guys, even stayed during the update problems!

Can you help me? i got shot by some asshole bandit and are in the power plant north of elektro.

I need some morphine, a blood transfusion and an epi-pen. i'm not sure what my blood is at my IGN is the same please PM me what server to be on so i don't encounter any bandits who are out for wounded survivors =P

Just wanna say a quick thank you to Merino for saving my ass in the pitch black of night and for offering to travel to NWA to patch up my buddy! <3