Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

hi im in need of immediate attention from one of your medics plz i have blurry vision and low on blood i managed to get to cherno and grab a bloodpack from the hospital across from the apt building but was chased away by a bandit tryin to kill me so now im in a cherno low on blood and nearly blind plz pm me i could rlly use ur help

thanks alot to TMW Orange and Kabc for comin into the city to save me nice friendly ppl! thnxs for saving me! good people doin a great service!

you're welcome.

I want to thank

Fluxley58

Not only he did help me giving me a blood transfusion, he even managed to give me some game pointers and general tips on the game itself, giving me some of his time until his help was once again needed, ty very much, awesome guy.

Many thanks to Ransom for spending so much time to help me last night, first @ electro and then again at the airfield. a good bunch of trustworthy dudes to play with, ill def be hanging around on their ts server.. , and offer my help as well, humble though it may be. and these guys are so quick to help they'd probably beat me to it. also thanks to rogue ranger for his leadership@ the airfield, and Jeff the killer for the nvgs.

Edited by RAGING choad

Hello, we have a squad in a chopper that can help anyone anywhere, just PM me and/or look for me on the teamspeak.

I want to thank

Fluxley58

Not only he did help me giving me a blood transfusion, he even managed to give me some game pointers and general tips on the game itself, giving me some of his time until his help was once again needed, ty very much, awesome guy.

Was my pleasure

But you forgot to mention the 30+ zombies we had chasing us around the NW airfield :D

Thanks for the help hobo! comet... sorry that sniper got you.

Kabc made the transfusion and got himself sniped (not an easy name to distinguish over in game chat I know). Nothing like a day at NW Airfield

Was my pleasure

But you forgot to mention the 30+ zombies we had chasing us around the NW airfield :D

That was epic, 2 bad i didnt had fraps up i couldnt believe that we both came out of that alive and almost unarmed lol

If any medics are in or near cherno i could use a blood pack ( 6000) blood and some painkillers. ( NVM my friend got on even though he said he wasn't and he is going to help me.)

NVM again lol! some douche shot me. was able to get away, but i have really low blood 800 and need some help. ( My friend will definitely not get on because he has stuff to do.) PM me and i will tell you exactly where i am. Going to have to do it tomorrow have to get off.

Edited by Danny_007

Hey im having trouble messaging Dr wasteland to be whitelisted since his inbox is full i guess. Can any of the TMW members let him know or maybe give me an idea of what i should do. Thanks in advance.

Hey im having trouble messaging Dr wasteland to be whitelisted since his inbox is full i guess. Can any of the TMW members let him know or maybe give me an idea of what i should do. Thanks in advance.

Wait a bit and try to send it again later. He's a popular guy; everyone sends him messages. He reads them pretty often so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Serving patients from my 2-car medic outpost in Central. PM me and I'll get back to you tomorrow. I also provide logistical support and items such as ammunition and weapons to those who need them. NOTE: Put the weapon in your pack if you need it; don't equip it on-site.

Providing transport for TMW and Whitelist Medics for a few hours. Gonna be AFK here and there but leave me a message and we'll get going!

Alright, I'm bleeding out. With a massive hourglass. I just need an Epi pen revive and blood. I can bandage myself.

Haven't been here in a while.

Will be interesting to see if I get help!

Add me on steam, owatch15 (Same logo)

Please. (I'll tell you my location once you contact me)

Alright, I'm bleeding out. With a massive hourglass. I just need an Epi pen revive and blood. I can bandage myself.

Haven't been here in a while.

Will be interesting to see if I get help!

Add me on steam, owatch15 (Same logo)

Please. (I'll tell you my location once you contact me)

It would be easier to join the TS to find an appropriate Medic in your vicinity rather than Medics adding you who may be on the other side of Chenarus. TeamSpeak Address: ts.dayzmedics.com

Edited by Insaniac

You get sorted Insaniac?

I am not in a position to help him right now, I was just letting him know the easiest way to find a Medic in his area, wherever that is.

I am not in a position to help him right now, I was just letting him know the easiest way to find a Medic in his area, wherever that is.

I am at the top of the NW airfield. Near a shed by the hangars at the very top of the airfield.

I am at the top of the NW airfield. Near a shed by the hangars at the very top of the airfield.

Hey, I'm not a TMW but I can give you a lift out of there and some supplies. I'm right over where you are, so let me know if you still need help.

Good Luck!

--Dr. Harry, M.D.

<- Wanna-be medic. Im available in the North-East.

PM with location, server and condition.

Edited by Sturmgeist