Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Thanks a lott! you guys work very fast. very professional, I felt like a infant getting surrounded by a swat team!

btw, I saw one of you guys jump over a fence. Sounds like a stupid question but I thought you can't jump in this game.?

Hello,

I need medical assistance in the northwest airfield. I am low enough on blood to pass out sporadically. PM me if you can help. Steam name is jaycezis.

Thanks.

Edited by jaycezis

Hello,

I need medical assistance in the northwest airfield. I am low enough on blood to pass out sporadically. PM me if you can help. Steam name is jaycezis.

Thanks.

I got this one.

Thanks a lott! you guys work very fast. very professional, I felt like a infant getting surrounded by a swat team!

btw, I saw one of you guys jump over a fence. Sounds like a stupid question but I thought you can't jump in this game.?

Press V. Also, play the tutorial, you would have learned it there and I imagine there are other buttons you need to learn.

• Like 1

Soul is on duty, operating anywhere atm as im unsure of what to do about Base's etc

I got this one.

I can see color again! I was having mic problems and don't know how to use the in game chat, but omgwtfbbq still helped me.

This is a great system =)

• Like 1

jaycezis was helped, and no shots were fired. Everything went well, and we all went on our merry way.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

In need of a Blood Bag / morphine / epi-pen !

Above stary sabor

i got shot at and my friend killed the guy then he got shot at by someone else so i logged and now my knock timer is filled all the way up but i wont get up and im no longer bleeding so im stuck here!

my skype is : joker1player

plz help :( ... cant play at all

In need of a Blood Bag / morphine / epi-pen !

Above stary sabor

i got shot at and my friend killed the guy then he got shot at by someone else so i logged and now my knock timer is filled all the way up but i wont get up and im no longer bleeding so im stuck here!

my skype is : joker1player

plz help :( ... cant play at all

Hope I'm not too late D: I've added you on steam and can help you.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The Shaper of Souls is back! you may rejoice and throw palm leaves in my path! lalalalalalalalala!!!!! =D great to be back guys

Do they have to be palm leaves? They're in pretty short supply here but I could probably arrange to get some online. Of course you'll have to pay for them and then arrange for a flight to the UK so I can actually be in your path ... first class will be acceptable.

Joe

• Like 1

Hi im in need of some help, i got hit by some bandits, i managed to kill one but now im stuck in a tent in stary with low blood and a broken leg.

If you can help me shoot me a pm or add me on steam, a.k3ys94

Hi im in need of some help, i got hit by some bandits, i managed to kill one but now im stuck in a tent in stary with low blood and a broken leg.

Added

Edit: Looks like i missed him. :/

Edited by Muncywolverine

If you can help me, shoot me, a pm, or add me on steam, a.k3ys94

Added some punctuation for you.

• Like 1

For confirmation Tritonv8 came all the way to Stary to shoot me up with some morphine and give me blood, saved my life. Would definitely recommend and trust him.

Thanks Man.

Zaebos473 Medic and Body guard checking in. If anyone needs assistance feel free to pm me here or find me on teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990

If you're lying in a tent, you have no idea how tempting it is to just run over the tent, even for me!

Medic up and available for the next 13hrs.

Available all along the souther coast.

Edited by Razzki

Received amazing help from SoulShaper2

I was stuck outside of the Elektro power station with a broken leg and little to no hope.

I managed to get a hold of Soul on teamspeak, he managed to get down to where i was as fast as he could.

He also picked me up and helped me get geared (as i'm EXTREMELY new to the game), providing tips, tricks and anything else i could use while being extremely nice and well-mannered.

Cheers heaps Soul!

• Like 2

Hi, a friend of mine and i are in the deep end of s***

We are both bleeding out and my friend only has a few seconds to live. We need 2 bandages.

I will give out our exact locations to the medic that will come to help but we are in the North West part of the map.

We are able to be on any Australian or New Zealand server.

My Steam ID is "Doodenhaffen" and my friend's ID is "Klep56"

SoulShaper2 and Zaebos473 just gave me a second chance after almost being eaten by a zombefied Jamie Hyneman, Soul fixed me up with a Bloodbag and even gave me a GPS. Thank you so much guys!

• Like 1

Offering Vehicular and Logistical support to Whitelist medics. PM if interested.

BUMP, Soul is reporting for duty, Add: SoulShaper2 on steam or poke me in our TS, ts.ourdomain.me:9990

If any medics need/want a ghillie suit, I have one to give. Not asking for anything in return.

Also, if anyone needs assistance in the NE area, add me on Steam.