Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey there trusty Medics,

Easy fix for a big reward: My self and my buddy are about half a klick north of Balota airfield (.5 KM for the laymen) hanging out in the trees. We've got blood and other medical supplies, not to mention are well equipped to defend ourselves.. Sad thing is, were dying of thirst. Both of us are flashing red and could really use a can of pop each.

We just need something to keep us alive long enough to get some more water. If you have a spare canteen, that would be even better!

I won't be on until about 5:30 PM CST (GMT -6), United States. If anyone can bring us 2 cans of pop we can give blood bags!

If you can give us a canteen, we could sing you a song too. :)

Please PM me through this forum and we can exchange Steam account names/ Skype names.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm online now and still north of Balota. If anyone can spare 2 cans of pop for blood bags?

Well it has finally happend. This medic has caught a cold lolz. Caughing and loosing blood :( Down to 10,000 so I logged off in Nadezhino. I don't have anti-biotics and would appreciate if theres a fellow medic in the area to hook me up with some. From here I was gonna make my way North to Stary Sobor to see if anyone needs help up there.

• Like 1

Well it has finally happend. This medic has caught a cold lolz. Caughing and loosing blood :( Down to 10,000 so I logged off in Nadezhino. I don't have anti-biotics and would appreciate if theres a fellow medic in the area to hook me up with some. From here I was gonna make my way North to Stary Sobor to see if anyone needs help up there.

:( Edited by derek

Hello! I'm online now and still north of Balota. If anyone can spare 2 cans of pop for blood bags?

Add me on steam if you still need water.

I've got one but can't login for at least an hour, possibly two. I'm outside of Elektro but will be happy to head your way when I can sign in. If someone handles this sooner let me know.

I've got one but can't login for at least an hour, possibly two. I'm outside of Elektro but will be happy to head your way when I can sign in. If someone handles this sooner let me know.

I'll send U a PM.

In Cherno, 820 blood...I have blood, just need someone to help me out :P.

Me and bernd can help you out. add me on skype: darrenm941

-snip-

hopped off for the night, sorry for the short timeframe.

Edited by Fribox
  • Like 1

broken legs, 2000 blood

http://dayzwiki.com/...7938&friend=yes

official location ^

any help would be greatly appreciated

I sent you a PM. I can help.

EDIT: in position. PM your server if you still need assistance.

EDIT2: patient replied he no longer need help, standing by.

Edited by J.C.

Snortan and his bodyguard came and supplied me with 2 canteens full of water! Life saver! White list him if he isn't already- he's trust worthy.... and to potential bandits- he's fully armed and has guards so don't mess!

thanks again!

• Like 2

I am looking for a blood transfusion if anyone is near NW Airfield and would not mind helping a MEDIC.

I have helped a ton of people with morphene, blood bags, antibiotics,etc.. over the months and this is the first time I am asking for some help.

I am at the 2nd Barracks (if you go from the front of the NW Airfeild), past the big green tent things. I have 2k of blood and keep passing out.

You can have anything in my backpack if you want for helping me and I have the blood bags on me so no need to bring any.

Any help would be appreciated! There is currently 4-5 people on the server, not alot, but I understand if no one wants to help as I am in a bad spot to help someone haha.

Server US 1240

I have blood bags, Morphene, FN Fal (with no ammo) and AKM with about 7-8 things of ammo.

I am looking for a blood transfusion if anyone is near NW Airfield and would not mind helping a MEDIC.

I have helped a ton of people with morphene, blood bags, antibiotics,etc.. over the months and this is the first time I am asking for some help.

I am at the 2nd Barracks (if you go from the front of the NW Airfeild), past the big green tent things. I have 2k of blood and keep passing out.

You can have anything in my backpack if you want for helping me and I have the blood bags on me so no need to bring any.

Any help would be appreciated! There is currently 4-5 people on the server, not alot, but I understand if no one wants to help as I am in a bad spot to help someone haha.

Server US 1240

I have blood bags, Morphene, FN Fal (with no ammo) and AKM with about 7-8 things of ammo.

Add me on steam if you still need help.

• Like 1

Officially signing off for today. Had some random encounters and medical requests, driving from Cherno to Polana, running to Berezino back and forth and then driving to Elektro and Balota. Was a nice round today as well and I'm sorry to all those who I couldn't help because it would have taken too long. That said, I wish you a good night and stay safe while enjoying your journey!

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Big thanks to Zaebos473 and Bernd for saving me! They gave me some ammo for my weapons too and kept me entertained on skype while they got to my location :P.

Recommended ;)

• Like 1

Zombie broke my legs in 1 hit! Just on the outskirts of Churn. If possible i need a blood transfusion and morphine!

Cheers!

EDIT : GOT FRIENDLY ON WAY. APPRECIATE THE FAST RESPONSE.

Edited by Bestadamire

Zombie broke my legs in 1 hit! Just on the outskirts of Churn. If possible i need a blood transfusion and morphine!

Cheers!

I'm at elektro, making my way there.

Just wanted to thank superkush for fixing my broken bones, the guy had me up and running in real short time. I´ll vouch for him anytime to be white listed. I´m really having a hard time expressing how awesome this was since my only other experience with other players is being on the receiving end of a gun :D

I'm still stuck south of Bor in a deerstand if anyone finds themselves around the area. Just need a quick transfusion.

I'm still stuck south of Bor in a deerstand if anyone finds themselves around the area. Just need a quick transfusion.

Check your PM, I'm right by you.

EDIT: blood transfusion applied. Standing by.

Edited by J.C.