Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Anyone near Baleto? I am on the airstrip in the com tower.I need a bandage and a blood transfusion would be nice.

I am at 2.5k blood.

Edited by Kyrator

Teairra just gave me new legs like Lt. Dan!! thanks a bunch partner, you guys rock

• Like 1

You need to post your location.

Well thats the thing, mapwise I have no clue as I'm a fairly new player, however I can describe it very well and I saw a video on youtube of the area I'm in, so I could link that and someone could recognize it probably, I know I'm somewhere near the coast but apart from that not sure.

2:00 into that video (the video is not recorded by me), I'm there with 200 Blood, I've stabalized myself and I just need someone to use the bloodpack in my sack on me... there's an interesting story about how this happened :P

If you need more description I can give it. I'm near the coast and I think I'm near a larger city

Edited by Vitrol

Thats near where I am, Cherno, any change you could help please? just need blood, I have bloodpacks in my backpack.

If you need more description I can give it. I'm near the coast and I think I'm near a larger city

Looks like you're at the warehouses on balota airstrip

Looks like you're at the warehouses on balota airstrip

That actually might be it, I was looking on a map online and thats the area I THINK I'm in. Anyways I'm huddled up at 200 blood in a shack praying nobody finds me. So far so good but I dunno how long I can last. I saw a dude with a hatchet being chased by zombies so I declared friendly in direct chat (he was screaming "Don't shoot me don't shoot me") I shot the zombies and saved him, which he repayed by attacking me with the axe. I flipped my AK to full auto and ended him and the zombies he'd attracted to me but I was bleeding and had broken legs at the end of it.

Thankfully I had enough bandages and morphine to save myself at 200 blood, but now I'm trapped there until I can find someone to use my blood pack to give me a transfusion

yeb , i saw it clearly ... its definately the place where I am ...NOT :P

sry man ... im way in the up east ... probably take more than an hour to go for me, i cant take your case.

but have some :beans: on the way

That actually might be it, I was looking on a map online and thats the area I THINK I'm in. Anyways I'm huddled up at 200 blood in a shack praying nobody finds me. So far so good but I dunno how long I can last. I saw a dude with a hatchet being chased by zombies so I declared friendly in direct chat (he was screaming "Don't shoot me don't shoot me") I shot the zombies and saved him, which he repayed by attacking me with the axe. I flipped my AK to full auto and ended him and the zombies he'd attracted to me but I was bleeding and had broken legs at the end of it.

Thankfully I had enough bandages and morphine to save myself at 200 blood, but now I'm trapped there until I can find someone to use my blood pack to give me a transfusion

So yea, can anyone help me?

yeb , i saw it clearly ... its definately the place where I am ...NOT :P

sry man ... im way in the up east ... probably take more than an hour to go for me, i cant take your case.

but have some :beans: on the way

Craaaaaaaap

I am in need of medical assistance, made quite a blunder and was seen by some zombies.. long story short, I have a broken bone and I have no morphine with me.

My location is slightly below Zelenogorsk uphill from a barn there ( http://dayzdb.com/map#5.024.106 ), and my ingame nick is Pele.

I will not come online untill I have gotten a response of some sort by someone that can help (Kinda paranoid about getting killed by someone who randomly reads this for easy prey)

Also would be nice to know if you came armed or not, again, for the paranoid part.

Thanks in advance

I have gotten the assistance I needed. Thanks to those who sent me PM and wanted to help.

Edited by Peleboy

awww man.... why are you all down in this horrible southwest .... ITS DANGEROUS ... come to the sunny berezino , we have all the infrastrukture u need ... Military tents , two well equiped supermarkets, lots of industrial and EVERYTHING.... come to berezino region... where life is long and prosperous - and if u get sinjured, Im coming to help...PROMISE B)

I'll wait here until someone can come help me.

Looking for a blood transfusion. I have a blood pack that's itching to be used. I'm currently at 612.xx blood. lol

Just east of the barn. In that red splotch with the White X. Maybe 100 some odd meters away from it proned. Logged out currently.

post-34452-0-17665100-1343237921_thumb.j

Edited by Ardivian

awww man.... why are you all down in this horrible southwest .... ITS DANGEROUS ... come to the sunny berezino , we have all the infrastrukture u need ... Military tents , two well equiped supermarkets, lots of industrial and EVERYTHING.... come to berezino region... where life is long and prosperous - and if u get sinjured, Im coming to help...PROMISE B)

I'll come there once I get someone to help me or I die or by some random chance I login and there is a corpse next to me with morphine..

I could use some morphine and food, currently stuck at Pik Kozlova. I'm half way up the mountain with a broken leg and cant get down. Much appreciated.

I could use some morphine and food, currently stuck at Pik Kozlova. I'm half way up the mountain with a broken leg and cant get down. Much appreciated.

If no-one else has already applied, I'd go. Will take a bit though as I'm near Tulga right now. Hit me on PM with server details.

Edit: Well, Aggroschnarre was faster. Anyone else in need of a medic?

Edited by MikaelM

i could really use morphine :blush:

Just north of grishino @ 060 042

Duny said he could be there in an hour but im trying to play now :P

I am in need of medical assistance, made quite a blunder and was seen by some zombies.. long story short, I have a broken bone and I have no morphine with me.

My location is slightly below Zelenogorsk uphill from a barn there ( http://dayzdb.com/map#5.024.106 ), and my ingame nick is Pele.

I will not come online untill I have gotten a response of some sort by someone that can help (Kinda paranoid about getting killed by someone who randomly reads this for easy prey)

Also would be nice to know if you came armed or not, again, for the paranoid part.

Thanks in advance

Check your PMs.

PSA: Everyone, always always check your PM inbox :)