Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

awww man.... why are you all down in this horrible southwest .... ITS DANGEROUS ... come to the sunny berezino , we have all the infrastrukture u need ... Military tents , two well equiped supermarkets, lots of industrial and EVERYTHING.... come to berezino region... where life is long and prosperous - and if u get sinjured, Im coming to help...PROMISE B)

Yeah it's so peaceful up here :) great for scavenging everything except military really but driving around the countryside long enough you'll find enough heli crashes eventually

Yeah it's so peaceful up here :) great for scavenging everything except military really but driving around the countryside long enough you'll find enough heli crashes eventually

please...NWAF with buds...much more fun :3

If anyone is able to help, I am stuck with ~500 blood and I am in need of a transfusion. Constantly fainting. I am new to the game and unfamiliar with map coords and such, but I know I am in Cherno near a very large landmark - a smoke stack that looks like a part of some kind of factory. I have medical supplies, but have been unsuccessful in getting help on my own with flares and such - everyone I see just shoots at me and I have to leave the server.

Fellow medic in need of blood in stary sobor on UK 181. dark is coming fast. please hurry

I am watching my inbox to see if anyone is able to help. I can attempt to crawl out of Cherno in a requested direction if people are unwilling to go into Cherno.

...if people are unwilling to go into Cherno.

every sane person should stay away from cherno ^_^

but if u make it to Kopyto north of prigorodky ... ill be there to give you some blood or whatever u need

contact on skype is much appreciated

and btw ... greyknight is fine so far :thumbsup:

Edited by Aggroschnarre

I am still in need of help! I have broken bones near Pusta, I will send you a PM as soon as I receive a response :)

I need assistance. I'm currently in the barn in Prigodoky, i broke my legs and I am slightly drained of blood, about 8k. Please help.

Nevermind, no help needed

I was put out of my misery

Edited by wojtek678

@ Wesman

Can you join US 219 and make your way to the construction site in Cherno?

Edited by Deathcall

every sane person should stay away from cherno ^_^

but if u make it to Kopyto north of prigorodky ... ill be there to give you some blood or whatever u need

Great! I will try and make it there as soon as possible. I will let you know when I arrive and what server I am on in a PM.

No one near Grishino? please :(

Still @ 060 042

Could use some blood (5K mark). Im in a barn outside of Zelenogorsk. I can provide exact coordinates.

Edited by Quikill87

hey there dear survivors in need of help.

im currently offering medical assistance via my livestream, im Whitelisted by [TMW] check post #1.

if anyone needs immediate help, join the chat and leave a message, we'll respond asap so we can arrange a meeting.

http://twitch.tv/h4kkz

(non-commercial Livestream)

In the barn north of Zelenogorsk south of Sosnovka. Broken leg and about 6k blood any help would be much appreciated.

I am in need of a blood transfusion. I do not have a blood bag. I am in the hills between Polana and Gorka. Any help would be appreciated!

Could use some blood (5K mark). Im in a barn outside of Zelenogorsk. I can provide exact coordinates.

In the barn north of Zelenogorsk south of Sosnovka. Broken leg and about 6k blood any help would be much appreciated.

check your pm inbox...ur in my jurisdiction unless aggro gets to u first :P

Hey Ben - I'm back on now - any chance of rescue? :)

@ Wesman

Can you join US 219 and make your way to the construction site in Cherno?

Hi, sure will. Not sure where this construction site is, but I will join that server. Name in game is Wesker.

I'm on my way. ETA 5 mins plus login time.

PD: Look for the big construction crane south east of cherno, behind the military camp.}

PD2: Make that 10 mins, someone stole my bike.

Edited by Deathcall

Currently at NW airfield. I have less than 4,000 blood. Really would love some help. Sucks playing solo! I have found a few blood bags but didn't even pick them up because I have no one to give me them :(

hey there dear survivors in need of help.

im currently offering medical assistance via my livestream, im Whitelisted by [TMW] check post #1.

if anyone needs immediate help, join the chat and leave a message, we'll respond asap so we can arrange a meeting.

http://twitch.tv/h4kkz

(non-commercial Livestream)

Hey H4KKZ,

We Need to sign up to be able to leave a message on your stream. Is there any other option?

BTW: If anyone is near Pusta, help would be greatly appreciated! I have broken bones :(

Edited by ChakkieChan

Would asking for blood when I'm just barely over 9000 be appropriate?

Alright a buddy came by and patched me up, I'm currently operating along the coast and have many blood packs and much morphine. I can help anyone who needs it (Cherno area currently)

Would asking for blood when I'm just barely over 9000 be appropriate?

Ican be there in 10 min is that ok for u ?

btw im still playing the 1.61.beta please consider that